Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

christmas!!!! <3

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 10:18 AM

who cant wait for christmas?!?!?
post below, your favouite things about christmas, what you want, what your fave christmas song is?.... anything?!!!!
from the number 1 selena gomez and taylor swift fan!!! xxxx

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: christmas!!!! <3

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:36 AM

I AM SO EXCITED.

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:37 AM

AHHHHHHHH YES I'M SO EXCITED.
    I've been practicing wrapping presents lately, and I'm getting better. :3
    I'm actually more excited for Christmas to pass, because that means the Taylor concert will be sooner!!!!!!!!!! : D

RE: christmas!!!! <3

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:58 AM

I'm so excited for Christmas because I love giving gifts to people. I love watching them open what I gave them and seeing the look on their face. To me its not about getting gifts, I love giving them. I also love baking all kinds of desserts for Christmas. I love to watch the movie I'll Be Home for Christmas & The Santa Clause :)
    Thank You Daya!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 12:04 PM

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 12:32 PM

merry swiftmas
    this is not a taylor video . but it has taylor, and christmas , and the greatest present ever.

the youtube did not embed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiLfB3mP2Uw

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Christmas is be far my favorite time of the year! I'm hoping this year that I will get some Taylor merch like maybe a scarf or mittens :) My favorite thing about Christmas is being with my close friends and family. I love giving them presents and seeing their faces when they open one that means a lot. Every year our grad class makes gift baskets to give to local families that are in need of food for Christmas and I'm so happy to be taking part in that this year :) For my favorite song, it has got to be All I want for Christmas is my to front teeth because it's one that just makes you laugh :)
    Ash H.

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 7:12 AM

I love Christmas! It has to be my favorite holiday! I love being so excited on Christmas Eve! I love watching Christmas movies, like Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, Santa Claus is Coming To Town, and Frosty the Snowman I love the cold outside, and feeling all snug and cozy and opening presents. Just so fun!! I love it
    Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 7:17 AM

I love Christmas more than any other holiday! My favorite song would have to be Taylor's Version of Silent Night, I love it! I'm really into religious ones :) . I love the whole season around Christmas too! I just bought Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer Monopoly, and I love it!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 7:19 AM

So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We put the christmad decorations and tree up today!!!!!!!
    AHHHHHH SO EXCITED! I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 7:20 AM

Ohmygosh I am comepletely obsessed with Christmas!!!!! December is my absolute favorite month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We got our Christmas tree last night and we're going to decorate it later with my Grandpa!!!!!!!!!!! I love everything from the snow to the decorating to them usic to the cookies to the wrapping paper!!!!!!!! Like I said, obsessed with Christmas. lol!! My wishlist is pretty short this year, some movies and a cd, a ukulele, Wonderstruck Enchanted and the RED Keds and maybe an iPad (but I doubt I'll get that, lol!) My favorite songs are anything on Z88.3 (the Christian radio station, especially Francessca Battestelli) Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt and of course Taylor's cover! All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carrey and Christmases When You Were Mine by Taylor!!
    Credit to Guppy1313

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.