Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My christmas songbook!:)

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:42 AM

Hi:) welcome to my christmas songbook! Its were i'll post all the christmassy songs i write.
i also have normal songbook, i'd love it if you could check it out:) heres the link: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2163251
Thanks, and i hope you like my songs:) Comments mean a lot, i'd love it if you gave me some feedback:)

Mistletoe
Mistletoe hangs in the doorway,
making me wonder,
if you were here would you pull me under?
Would you kiss me in the candlelight,
just like in all the movies.
Pre-chorus:
All my friends have long christmas lists,
but i only have one wish,
that you'd be standing right outside my door.
Chorus:
They say christmas is magical,
the time that dreams come true,
but if that was true,
then wouldnt you, be here by now?
Verse:
Maybe you couldnt make it,
you got snowed in like last year.
but everytime a car drives past,
i run to the window,
hoping and praying i would be you at last.
[REPEAT PRE-CHORUS]
[REPEAT CHORUS]
Bridge:
Time ticks on,
now its almost midnight,
hope goes away.
And i guess there was never a way,
you'd make it for christmas day.
[REPEAT PRE-CHORUS]
REPEAT CHORUS]
Outro:
Mistletoe hangs in the doorway,
making me wonder,
if you were here would you pull me under?

Only Last Christmas
Snow's falling down,
it reminds me of me and you,
beautiful and perfect.
The next day, it all melts away,
just like us it was never going to last.
Pre-chorus:
And i cry for a while,
wishing you were here.
Chorus:
Was it only last christmas that you were mine?
Baby it seems so much more time,
'cause every day lasts forever,
every day i wish we were still together.
Oh, but it was never meant to be,
'cause i love you,
and you dont love me.
Verse:
remember when we were putting up the lights last year,
there was no reason to have fear,
yet it was only days later that you left,
my dear.
[REPEAT PRE-CHORUS]
[REPEAT CHORUS]
bridge:
Come back for christmas this year,
we'll work it out, my dear.
Just come back for christmas,
please darling, i just want to have a merry christmas,
together.
[REPEAT CHORUS]
Outro:
Was it only last christmas?
Oh, baby please come back.

Christmas eve night
The stars have never looked so bright,
as they did on that christmas eve night.
The whole family went out for a walk in the dark,
to stare at the christmas lights,
the christmas magic hung in the air,
the snow on the ground so fair.
Chorus:
So now its christmas eve,
logs burning on the fireplace,
the house smells of pine, orange and clove,
excitement fills the air.
Children play out in the snow,
excited to know, what Santa will bring in the morning.
And i just want peace and love,
and merry christmas everybody.
verse:
They get back, and light the candles,
turn on the lights on the christmas tree,
and it shines so pretty.
Settle down to watch a christmas movie,
even though theyve seen it five times already.
Chorus:
Bridge:
Laughter fills the air,
smiles, without a care.
Its that special time of year,
when all the ones hold dear,
gather near.
And you wish everyone a merry christmas.
Chorus:
greece. loves. taylor.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My christmas songbook!:)

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:04 AM

your song is really good, i wish i could write songs!!!
    from the number 1 selena gomez and taylor swift fan!!! xxxx

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 7:58 AM

no.1sel-tay fanx wrote:
    your song is really good, i wish i could write songs!!!
    from the number 1 selena gomez and taylor swift fan!!! xxxx

Thanks!!:)
    You should try!:) it doesnt matter if youre not very good to start with, i was rubbish at first, but you've got to start somewhere:)
    greece. loves. taylor.

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 9:34 AM

"Mistletoe" came first in SwiftieForeva's songwriting competition! THANKYOU SO MUCH SwiftieForeva!!!!!!
    greece. loves. taylor.

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 9:59 AM

"Christmas eve night" got best line in SwiftieKats songwriting contest, with the line 'they settle down to watch a christmas movie, even though theyve seen it five times already'. Thank you so much!!!!
    greece. loves. taylor.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.