Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I want a "pen pal" kind of person who I can talk with and who will be there for me.

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 11:23 PM

By "pen pal" I mean someone who I can talk to and have long conversations with - not in person, obviously, but maybe on Kik or something like that. I just want someone who I can hang out with and talk with - not just about Taylor, although of course she is amazing, but about other things too going on in our lives.

I know there are so many nice people on TC, so... does anyone want to be this sort of pen pal person for me? My username is EternallyDazzled13 on Kik. I'd love to chat with you sometime, maybe we'll have something in common!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: I want a "pen pal" kind of person who I can talk with and who will be there for me.

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 11:42 PM

I'd love to chat :) I'll have to sign up to Kik though ^^; I've never used it before ~

Re: I want a "pen pal" kind of person who I can talk with and who will be there for me.

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 11:50 PM

^Oh, yay! Let me know when you've signed up! :)

Re: I want a "pen pal" kind of person who I can talk with and who will be there for me.

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Dancing Like Starlight 13 wrote:
    ^Oh, yay! Let me know when you've signed up! :)

I just got it my username is "redmidnight13" :) I'm still learning how to use the app though so it might take me a while for me to find you etc...

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Oh, it's no problem! I literally got it an hour ago so I'm new too! I'll try to find you. :)

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:11 PM

talk to meh :) i'll be ur pen pal!
    redmidnight13 and i are planning to write to each other! yay!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:12 PM

I will tell you when I get A KiK okay????

^foreverandalways13

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:14 PM

I would love to be your pen pal but my iPod is too old to get Kik...

~~~

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:15 PM

I'm buying myself an iPad so when I get it I can kik!

~~~

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 5:32 AM

My kik is thinandprim if anyone wants to chat with me!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 5:37 AM

^Everybody up there - Yaaay! Can't wait to chat with you guys! Chatting with redmidnight13 has been really fun! :D

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 6:08 AM

Dancing Like Starlight 13 wrote:
    ^Everybody up there - Yaaay! Can't wait to chat with you guys! Chatting with redmidnight13 has been really fun! :D

I hope you'll chat with me!I only chat with one person on kik

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.