1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Disney

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:03 PM

This is a forum to talk about all things Disney related! Feel free to talk about your favorite character, movie, resorts. experiences, etc. Ill start!

Okay, so my names Aurora Rose and I was named after the princess. My parents are huge disney freaks so we try to go to Disneyland once, or every other year. I have to say I like Disneyland better than Disneyworld because disneyland is where it all began! My favorite disney memory was when I got to go to Disneyland for the 50th anniversary. You could just feel the magic in the air! I dont have a favorite character or movie because I love them all!

Your turn!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Disney

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:08 PM

I love Disney. The movies, the theme parks, anything.
    I am pretty much in Heaven at the Disney store. xD

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:10 PM

Me too! I just got back from my latest disneyland trip like 2 months ago and my 3 yearold cousin came with me for the first time! She was so excited to see where all the characters lived lol.

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:11 PM

I miss the old disney.

Visit my graphic shop!
    [img="http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb288/dani_paz/fearlesstay.jpg http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2331793 "]
    [url=http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j466/SwiftySelenators/pretty_background_b]http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j466/SwiftySelenators/pretty_background_b[/url][/signature]

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:12 PM

I love that back in the late 1990s, I got sent to Disney World for a professional conference, haha! I couldn't believe it! The place where I worked actually fully paid my way because the conference was at Disney World. I stayed at the Dolphin Hotel for a week, and my SO at the time came, too, just to bum around and looks at sites. It cracked me up!

I'd been to Disneyland in the late 80s because a boyfriend I had at the time was from near there. We went to visit his family and got a trip to Disneyland in, since I'd never been there before. I think my favorite thing at Disneyland is their haunted house. We also went to Knot's Berry Farm, which is fun, too.
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:14 PM

Illinois Country Fan wrote:
    I love that back in the late 1990s, I got sent to Disney World for a professional conference, haha! I couldn't believe it! The place where I worked actually fully paid my way because the conference was at Disney World. I stayed at the Dolphin Hotel for a week, and my SO at the time came, too, just to bum around and looks at sites. It cracked me up!

I'd been to Disneyland in the late 80s because a boyfriend I had at the time was from near there. We went to visit his family and got a trip to Disneyland in, since I'd never been there before. I think my favorite thing at Disneyland is their haunted house. We also went to Knot's Berry Farm, which is fun, too.
    Illinois Country Fan

Thats awesome!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:16 PM

WonderstruckCupcake13 wrote:
    I miss the old disney.

Visit my graphic shop!
    [img="http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb288/dani_paz/fearlesstay.jpg http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2331793 "]
    [url=http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j466/SwiftySelenators/pretty_background_b]http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j466/SwiftySelenators/pretty_background_b[/url][/signature][/quote]

What really makes me sad is all the focus is now going onto the new princesses like merida, Rapunzel, and Tiana. What about Snow White, Aurora, Goofy, Alice, Peter Pan, Wendy, and all the other amazing characters?

[signature][img="http://tinyurl.com/a9tbfkf"]

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:16 PM

WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE IS COMING BACK TO DISNEY CHANNEL!!!!!!!
    I would be ENCHANTED to meet Taylor

Swiftie for life

all together we have SWIFTIE POWERS

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS
    love: Sammie :)

October 22 the world will be totally RED

"When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me"

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:25 PM

It's really weird, but the only (original) disney movie I've really ever seen is Sleeping Beauty. And that was the one I watched a billion times, until I'd memorized it. And we had the book that matched the movie, and I knew it word for word when I could barely read. But I've never really seen any of the others, even the classics like Cinderella, Snow White, Little Mermaid, etc...

I have been to disneyland once, and disney world once. I was 8 and 6, respectively so I don't really remember it at all. I think I liked disney world a lot more though, but that might have just been because at disneyland I was with my two year old cousin who had some problem and would literally puke every 10 minutes, or if someone tried to feed him. So that wasn't too fun haha.

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:54 PM

I grew up in the 70s and 80s, with all of my preteen years occuring in the 70s, so when I was little, my brothers and I had the big LP storybooks that came with illustrated books that had a sleeve in the back and the LP that you would play as you followed along in the book. All of the ones we had were Disney ones, and we wore them out: Winnie the Pooh, Pinnochio, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, etc. They were great! CDs just aren't as good for things like that - you have to have a big 'ol record so that you can make the accompanying book big and colorful - something that a child will want to really sit down and page through.
    Illinois Country Fan

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Love the movies but never been to the parks. I've been to Disney on Ice several times though so technically I've seen Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy and all of the other lovable characters. Goofy on ice is hysterical by the way!
    Jennifer

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 8:26 PM

How do people feel about disney realesing star wars 7??

check this out for red tour project! http://taylorswift.com/forum/all_things_taylor/2266332/page/2#post

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Percy Jackson wrote:
    How do people feel about disney realesing star wars 7??

check this out for red tour project! http://taylorswift.com/forum/all_things_taylor/2266332/page/2#post

I'm interested to see what they do with the plot and the characters. I wonder if they'll include Leia and Han's twins in the movie along with lukes wife.

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 3:57 PM

anyone else have any cool disney memories?

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 3:58 PM

I can't believe Disney bought Lucasfilm.

(^) The enchanting Kathryn (BeautifulTragicLoveAffair)

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 4:01 PM

Sunrise Swiftie wrote:
    anyone else have any cool disney memories?

I used to have EVERYTHING Hannah Montana. I had everything from bedspreads to sweatpants. Then Taylor came into the picture. The rest is history

"I don't think raccoons like me very much. They saw me and ran away. WELL THEN, nice day to YOU raccoons -_-" -- Bethany Mota

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 4:02 PM

OMG DISNEY IS MY LIFE

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 4:22 PM

I love Disney. I go to Disneyworld every Spring Break. Disney makes me happy.
    Upcoming:
    January 7th: Justin Bieber
    February 5th: Ed Sheeran
    July 24th: One Direction

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:08 PM

BeautifulTragedy wrote:
    I can't believe Disney bought Lucasfilm.

(^) The enchanting Kathryn (BeautifulTragicLoveAffair)

I know! Well, i think its kinda cool because now you have the awesome star tours ride at disneyland and Starwars Weekends in the summer at Disney World. Thats a pretty ridiculous experience. I got to meet Ray Park a.k.a Darth Maul. He was sooo sweet and had the coolest accent! you couldnt tell if it was british or australian.

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:20 PM

I love Disney! When I was little I loved Cinderella and Pocahontas! We had a whole bunch of Disney classics on VHS though, they were like my whole childhood! :) I've seen disney on ice once but never have been to disney world, but that probably was a good thing on my parents part because when i was little i was terrified of people in costumes and clowns, so yeah it would not have been pretty... I also miss the old disney channel, i must say all of the new shows arent very good. The days of The suite life of zack and cody, that's so raven, hannah montana, wizards of waverly place, the cheetah girls and high school musical were the best! Disney was awesome though, oh and i loved Jessie from Toy Story, i got her hat and a Jessie Doll which has the pull string on the back! Disney was my childhood! :)

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:45 PM

watching tangled right now!!!!