1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Bracing for a blizzard

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 4:08 PM

It's been snowing lightly today which is pretty. Tomorrow we're going to get possibly up to 8 inches then it's gonna blow around.

Luckily I've been like a squirrel at the stores. I had a list but then I found more things to get so got plenty of food for Dusty & myself. The electric hardly goes out around here from that stuff but I'm gonna charge my phone anyway tonight.

It makes it seem more like the holidays with cold & snow. I hope more of the local residents get lights out on their homes cuz I can see some out my window.

My windows are pretty difficult to see out of so I bundled up, stepped out into semi-sheltered outdoor places at my building and snapped a few pics out in Winter Storm Caesar. I posted 2 below but click the link to see all of them.

Click for pics

Jennifer

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Bracing for a blizzard

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Wow, that's a lot of snow! Cuddle up with a blanket while drinking hot chocolate and watching a movie!

Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 4:48 PM

Maybe I will once I get my Christmas cards good to go. Maybe a concert movie or a Christmas one.
    Jennifer

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:52 AM

Nothing is happening right now, but the warning begins in like 4 hours when it will be dark. It's gonna be snowing & blowing or as they say the snow is gonna fly. I'll get photos. Yesterdays' snow is still sticking around.
    Jennifer

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 2:39 PM

Stay safe and warm. Where I live we don't get snow but I used to live up in Michigan and I can remember having some harsh winters.

Come visit. :)

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 5:31 PM

I'm definitely staying indoors. I'm probably going to get my apartment cleaned up, vacuum up the cat hair n stuff. The snow is getting closer and reports saying my area should have a minimum of about 6 inches. Then the wind is gonna pick up, the temp is gonna drop and it's gonna get even worse!

I'll go ahead and admit I just showered & put on my snowflake footie pjs. I printed out labels for my cards but I still have to seal the envelopes.
    Jennifer

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Swift Sorority wrote:
    I'm definitely staying indoors. I'm probably going to get my apartment cleaned up, vacuum up the cat hair n stuff. The snow is getting closer and reports saying my area should have a minimum of about 6 inches. Then the wind is gonna pick up, the temp is gonna drop and it's gonna get even worse!

I'll go ahead and admit I just showered & put on my snowflake footie pjs. I printed out labels for my cards but I still have to seal the envelopes.
    Jennifer

>snowflake footy pajamas

I'm so jealous! I love footy jammies.

Come visit. :)

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Stay warm! I'm a snow lover so I wish that was where I live! It's just supposed to flurry here.

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 6:04 PM

I've got my heat on at 74 degrees F and a fluffy warm & cuddly cat. The power lines are pretty strong but ya never know with branches that might break off trees so I have plenty of stuff in my pantry as well as storing my snow boots, good coats & cold weather gear. They run snow plows so if I do lose power it shouldn't be for too long, unlike March 1993 in GA when we were without power for like 5 days.

I also have the Fearless blanket, the Speak Now hat, gloves and 2 of the scarf. I'll see how it looks around noon tomorrow to step out to take a few photos. My windows are foggy already and snow is starting to collect on them.
    Jennifer

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 8:11 AM

I can't even see out of my windows so I'm gonna have to go downstairs & possibly outside to take better photos. Poor Dusty, he loves looking out the windows and now he can't see out. He's indoors only and freaks out if he goes down in his carrier or I'd take him down so he could see out for a few minutes.
    Jennifer

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 9:31 AM

Sharing photos now see my original post. Also celebrating my cat being a Catster cat of the day! He's been a daily diary pick several times.
    Jennifer

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 6:21 PM

Things were delayed a bit today including the mail. It was so cold that I had my prescription meds delivered so I'm ready for the next round this coming weekend.
    Jennifer

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Wow, that's a lot of snow! It doesn't snow much where I live. It's so pretty! We really, really rarely ever get much snow!
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 (for avatar, too!)

-credit to AllOverAgain

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 6:27 PM

LoveLoveLoveStayStayStay wrote:
    Wow, that's a lot of snow! Cuddle up with a blanket while drinking hot chocolate and watching a movie!

Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

A Taylor blanket if you have one! Wow! That's a lot of snow! Haha, we're just in the middle of getting a lot of snow.. kind of. Hope it doesn't get that bad!

'Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind'
    'I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love'

'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 6:33 PM

I have the Fearless blanket & my cuddly cute warm & fluffy Dusty cat. :) We didn't get 10+ inches like other places, but we still had enough to slow things down by 1-2 hours. I don't have a car but they're plowing the parking lot tomorrow while I prepare to buy tickets.

The temp fell from about 30 F degrees to 0 F degrees yesterday and it was below 0 last night. Gonna be cold again tonight & tomorrow before it warms up again. More snow coming this weekend maybe they said.
    Jennifer

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Snow is pretty to look at. I HATE absolutely HATE driving in it.
    -----------------------------------

I SPOKE NOW on: 7.30.11