1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

fans....

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:03 PM

hey is anyone a fan of other people besides taylor???......
im a massive selena gomez fan, hence my name sel-tay. but i also love demi lovato, bella thorne, zendaya, debby ryan, bridgt mender, gregg sulkin, megan nicole, tiffany alvord and jeifer lawrence. who ever you are a fan of comment below.!!!! :) :)
from the number 1 selena gomez and taylor swift fan!!! xxxx

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: fans....

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 8:28 PM

I'm only Taylor fan, but I do like some other female singers. I like Carrie Underwood, Katy Perry, Avril Lavigne, Kesha, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Cher Lloyd and other more............

I used to be Avril Lavigne fan. :)

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 9:26 PM

I love Carrie Underwood!!!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Taylor, Demi Lovato, One Direction, Justin Bieber, Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez :)
    I spoke now on August 10th, 2011 :)

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Well, actually Selena Gomez is my favorite performer and I am a member of the Scene.

In addition to being a Swiftie, I am also proud to consider myself a Lovatic (Demi Lovato), a Belieber (Justin bieber), and a Smiler (Miley Cyrus)

There are a lot of other musicians that I like to listen to but would not actually consider myself a fan. Some of those are Katy Perry, Kerli, One Directon, Jonas Brothers, Kelly Clarkson and the list goes on.

- - - - - - - - Signature - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Kerta wrote:
    I'm only Taylor fan, but I do like some other female singers. I like Carrie Underwood, Katy Perry, Avril Lavigne, Kesha, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Cher Lloyd and other more............

I used to be Avril Lavigne fan. :)

cool!!! thanks add me!!!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 10:06 AM

fearlesslystayingstrong wrote:
    Taylor, Demi Lovato, One Direction, Justin Bieber, Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez :)
    I spoke now on August 10th, 2011 :)

cool, thanks for posting add me??

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 10:07 AM

Smiling Selenator wrote:
    Well, actually Selena Gomez is my favorite performer and I am a member of the Scene.

In addition to being a Swiftie, I am also proud to consider myself a Lovatic (Demi Lovato), a Belieber (Justin bieber), and a Smiler (Miley Cyrus)

There are a lot of other musicians that I like to listen to but would not actually consider myself a fan. Some of those are Katy Perry, Kerli, One Directon, Jonas Brothers, Kelly Clarkson and the list goes on.

- - - - - - - - Signature - - - - - - - - - - - -

awesome!! i love selena!!!! i was obessed with sel first and then taylor but i llove them both, aswell as demi and others add me!!!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 2:48 PM

I'm a fan of many metal and classic rock bands. I think that counts. x3
    Oh oh! And old 90's boybands like Backstreet Boys and N*sync, still love them and would be so happy to see them live.

Come visit. :)

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 2:53 PM

My main 2 are Demi and Taylor. But I also like The Jonas Brothers, David Archuleta, Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, and some other people.
    ~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie