Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

what taylor song do u connect to??

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 1:56 PM

hey guys, i was just wondering what taylor song you really connect to and have realy emotions to. mine is never grow up and i cry every time i hear it because it is about what i always think and worry about!!!
from the number 1 selena gomez and taylor swift fan!!! xxxx

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: what taylor song do u connect to??

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Never Grow Up, Long Live, & I'm Only Me When I'm With You

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:00 PM

PiecesIntoPlace13 wrote:
    Never Grow Up, Long Live, & I'm Only Me When I'm With You

cool thats awesome!!!, its one of the reasons i love taylor because there is also song you can have a real connection to!!! :)

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:00 PM

I have a connection to I'd Lie and Stay Beautiful :)
    I'd Lie because my crush always says he'll never fall in love with anyone :P
    Stay Beautiful Because yeah...if ya switch the name "Cory" to "Matty" it'd describe him perfectly and he never starts conversations so the line It's hard to make a conversation when he's taking my breath away really fits :P :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Oh jeez, all of them? Haha no, uh probably "Tied Together With a Smile", "I'm Only Me when I'm with You", and...hmm, "I'd Lie". :)

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:05 PM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    I have a connection to I'd Lie and Stay Beautiful :)
    I'd Lie because my crush always says he'll never fall in love with anyone :P
    Stay Beautiful Because yeah...if ya switch the name "Cory" to "Matty" it'd describe him perfectly and he never starts conversations so the line It's hard to make a conversation when he's taking my breath away really fits :P :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

thats so sweet, its amazing to have a real personal connection. thanks xx :)

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Tobi wrote:
    Oh jeez, all of them? Haha no, uh probably "Tied Together With a Smile", "I'm Only Me when I'm with You", and...hmm, "I'd Lie". :)

haha same, it was hard to choose as i have quite alot connections with diffrent taylor songs but never grow up is the one i have most connection with. thanks xx :)

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Invisible, and Teardrops on My Guitar, hence my username.

But also Treacherous, as weird as that sounds, and All Too Well.

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:12 PM

InvisibleTeardrops wrote:

yeah, i guess it doesn't matter what song it is or what reason. thats why i think taylors songs are so special! because for every song she writes someone will be able to relate and have a connectio. thanks for comenting!!! :)

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:53 PM

I'd Lie, Never Grow up
    [/signature

I spoke now on June 8th, 2011.

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 9:37 PM

I'D LIE, this song have a very strange connection with me that I couldn't explain how :)

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 9:44 PM

InvisibleTeardrops wrote:

Yeah. I used to love Teardrops On My Guitar, Invisible and also You Belong with me. They all have one meaning. And treacherous also i love that song.
    pauline_13th

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 9:49 PM

A Place In this world, Fifteen and I'm Only Me When I'm With You

Invisible --> Teardrops On My Guitar --> You Belong With Me --> A Perfectly Good Heart --> White Horse

I love the FOREVER AND ALWAYS piano version. :'( crying when I hear it.
    pauline_13th

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.