Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Official Tiffany Alvord Fans!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 3:25 AM

Are you a fan of Tiffany Alvord? This is the thread for you. I will keep you updated with news and everything you want to know about this amazing singer. (Hey! Wouldnt it be cool if Tiffany made an account on TC? I mean, she is a big Taylor fan!)

^I dont own this pictures. All credit goes to their rightful owner.

So..if you dont know this Tiffany Alvord is, you might be asking this
Who is Tiffany Alvord?!
Tiffany Alvord is a 19 year old youtube sensation best known for her covers and original songs. She lives in California. She often makes videos with other youtube stars such as Jason Chen, Chester See, and Megan Nicole. She started her youtube videos in 2008 and has posted covers ever since.

^^Don't forget she's extremely talented!

>> Tiffany's latest songs released on her YouTube account are,
The Breakdown, My Heart Is, Never Been Better
Go check them out at Tiffany's Official YouTube Channel! You'll also find amazing covers, original songs, and heaps more fun!

>> TIFFANY HAS RELEASED AN INCREDIBLE MUSIC VIDEO FOR HER LATEST SONG "NEVER BEEN BETTER"! Watch here!

In 2011, Tiffany made another channel called 'TiffanyAlvordWorld' where she posts vlogs, behind the scenes and heaps of other fun stuff. You get to meet the real Tiffany! It's such a fun channel, you can go to it here!

TIFFANY'S EP 'MY HEART IS' IS RELEASED... AS A PHYSICAL CD TOO!
Tiffany has finally released an actual CD. It's an EP, not an album, which means it only has a couple of songs. The tracklisting is...
1. The Breakdown
2. My Heart Is
3. Never Been Better
4. So Alive
5. Never Lover Boy
6. Flirtatious, Irresistible

Bonus:
1. The Reason Is You
2. Unforgettable
3. Baby I Love You

How gorgeous is it?!

So will you be buying the CD? I am! It's actually really cheap. $8.00 only! I'm so happy for Tiffany to finally put out an actual CD. I hope it's gonna be sold in stores internationally as well. You can also get it personally signed by Tiffany for a couple more dollars. Tiffany ships the CDs from her house. Watch the video explaning everything about the CD here!

>> You can buy the CD and heaps of other awesome stuff here!
>> Tiffany's song 'My Heart Is' has a remix! It's so amazing! Check it out here!
>> Tiffany's song The Breakdown will also have a remix - SOON!
>> Check out the behind the scenes video for Tiffany's music video The Breakdown here!

Don't forget to check out Tiffany's amazing covers of Taylor's songs, I Knew You Were Trouble, We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, Both of Us and more! My personal favourite Tiffany song is The Breakdown. It's so amazing! The video clip is awesome too.

Here are so things to watch for when you watch these videos...
>> On Tiffany's video clip for The Breakdown, Wonderstruck makes an apperance at 1:47
>> On Tiffany's cover for Want U Back, the boy at 1:32 is wearing Taylor Swift's Back To December shirt!

So, what do you love about Tiffany? How did you become a fan? What's your favourite song?
Let's just chat about Tiffany Alvord. Doesnt she remind you a bit like Taylor... (:

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Official Tiffany Alvord Fans!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 3:45 AM

I will be replying to this thread all the updates. Be sure to check each page as they get filled with latest news, updates, video links for more! I hope this thread is helpful to all you Tiffany fans. So what are we gonna name ourselves? Taylor has Swifties, One Direction has Directioners for their fans... what are Tiffany Alvord fans gonna be called?

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 3:47 AM

TIFFANY'S 'I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE' COVERS
    Click for the acoustic version
    Click for Tiffany's own music video for IKYWT

Tiffany sings IKYWT so well! Do you agree?

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 3:51 AM

WEEKLY POLL
    Be sure to take our poll! Just reply your answers.

What is your favourite song from the 'My Heart Is' EP?
    1 >> The Breakdown
    2 >> My Heart Is
    3 >> Never Been Better
    4 >> So Alive
    5 >> Never Lover Boy
    6 >> Flirtatious, Irresistible

RE: Official Tiffany Alvord Fans!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 4:08 AM

'THE BREAKDOWN' LYRICS
    Here are the official lyrics for Tiffany's awesome song 'The Breakdown'.
    There are also a couple of cool videos you can watch got to do with the song!

Official music video!
    Official lyric video!
    Making of the music video!
    Acoustic version!

Lyrics!
    They say the first broken heart
    Is the hardest to mend
    Left alone with my own thoughts
    I don't want this to end
    My heart is freaking out
    From what you're putting me through
    I don't want to let, go - of - you

This is the break down, break down
    Before I get over you
    I'm gonna let it all out
    What else can I do
    And I can't take this, my heart's breakin
    I need you right now,
    This is the breakdown

They say that time will heal all,
    No matter how hard it is
    But I don't think I'll forget
    All the times that I'll miss
    I see your face, I hear your voice
    In everything I do,
    I don't want to stop, lovingg - you

Before I get over you
    I'm gonna let it all out
    What else can I do
    And I can't take this, cause my heart's breakin
    I need you right now, this is the break down

This is, this is, this is the break down
    Can we go back, can we go back somehow
    What do I do, when I need - you - now...

Before I get over you
    I'm gonna let it all out
    What else can I do
    I need, I need, I need you right now
    This is, this is, this is the break dow-ow-own

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 4:16 AM

'MY HEART IS' LYRICS
    Here are the official lyrics for Tiffany's amazing song 'My Heart Is'.
    There are also a couple of cool videos you can watch got to do with the song!

Official music video!
    Official lyric video!
    Official remix video!
    Live performance!
    Making of the music video!

Lyrics!
    Ah, ah-oh, oo-woo-oo-oo-oo

Don't run, just walk
    Oh dang, he's hot
    Here we go, one more time
    Oh dang, he's fine

My heart is beating and pounding for you
    My heart is melting and I'm falling for you
    My heart is, complete, ever since we did meet
    My heart is, my heart is,
    My heart is, oo-oo-oo
    Yeah, oo-oo-oo

I try to stand although my knees are weak
    I try to talk, although I cannot speak
    One word, at all, 'cause I cannot think when you're around
    I feel so faint, like it can't be real
    Catch me because I'm head over heals
    Someone wake me if this is a dream
    'Cause if it's not it can only mean one
    Thi-i-i-i-ing

My heart is, oo-oo-oo
    Yeah, oo-oo-oo

What's your name and can I have your number,
    You're so fine, you're the highlight of my summer,
    I hate good-byes, let's say hello again,
    I'll be waiting for you.
    Don't run, just walk, right on into my arms.
    Oh dang, he's hot, so baby, take my heart.
    It's yours to keep, just tell me what to do,
    Cause baby, baby, I'm fallin', fallin' for you.

Ah, ah-oh, oo-woo-oo-oo
    Ah, ah-oh
    Boy, you've captured all of me,
    You made it hard for me to breathe.
    You're that I need,
    Baby, I'm intrigued.
    It can only mean one
    Thi-i-i-i-ing

My heart is, oo-oo-oo
    Yeah, oo-oo-oo

Don't run, just walk
    Oh dang, he's hot
    Here we go, one more time!
    Oh dang, he's fine

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 4:17 AM

Is this thread helpful to you Tiffany fans?

RE: Official Tiffany Alvord Fans!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 4:43 AM

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 12:33 AM

'THE REASON IS YOU' LIVE!
    I put this link because it reminds me so much of when Taylor would perform in 2007! This is Tiffany performing her original song 'The Reason is You' live in Arcadia, USA. This song is so gorgeous! You can find it on the bonus tracks on Tiffany's EP 'My Heart Is'. Enjoy!
    Click here to watch!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 12:41 AM

'MEETING TAYLOR SWIFT'
    Tiffany posted this video about a year ago - its her meeting Taylor! I'm so happy she met her! Tiffany and Taylor could be twins! I think they should write a song together. They're two great minds would make such an awesome song.

"Here is my day waiting and waiting and waiting and finally meeting Taylor Swift :) I love her and look up to her a lot. I went with my friend Hannah to meet her. We were at a mall a couple days earlier and there was a flier saying if you bought her Wonderstruck box set you also got to meet her. So of course I wanted to, and it was worth it. For all of you who wish you could have been there. Here is what it was like. Love, Tiffany." - Tiffany
    You can watch the video here!

FLAWLESS! Lucky and flawless.

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 8:32 AM

soooo awesome!!! tiffany is amazing i i love her!!!! xxxx
    from the number 1 selena gomez and taylor swift fan!!! xxxx

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 2:15 AM

i really love Tiffany Alvord!!!
    taylor is the best thing that's ever been mine.....

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.