1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Songs you used to love.

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Are there any songs in which you used to love but aren't so fond of now?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbthefh3GB1qd9ryso1_500.gif

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Songs you used to love.

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 3:23 PM

Well I used to be obsessed with the Jonas Brothers, and every now and then I find myself going back to listen to their songs, even though Nick Jonas's voice really hurts my ears now. xD

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 3:28 PM

My Taylor Swift was Hannah Montana for many years. I still think Miley's a talented singer, but... you know. I'm curious to see what her new album has in store...

Thanks allyouareismean!!! :D I'm certainly Wonderstruck! Thanks to swiftswimmer for the amazing avatar![colo

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:51 PM

IF WEEEEEEEE WERE A MOVIE

YOUUUUUUUU'D BE THE RIGHT GUY

AND IIIIIIII'D BE THE BEST FRIEND

THAT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU'D FALL IN LOVE WITH
    Graphic Shop

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:55 PM

DancingAroundAllAlone wrote:

Graphic Shop

OMG YES!!! And the Crazy Frog... awkward...

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:55 PM

YOU GET THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MIX IT ALL TOGETHER AND YOU KNOW YOU GOT THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS. (Hannah spins and turns into Miley and than laughs)

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her!
    [url=http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u503/Lolobeem/Taylor]http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u503/Lolobeem/Taylor[/url][/signature]

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus music. The last Miley cd I bought was the Party In The USA one. Then I discovered Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez music. :)

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 6:06 PM

When i was in elementary school i loved Hilary Duff - She was like my previous Taylor Swift! I used to also really like the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 6:08 PM

Friday.

I spoke now on June 8th, 2011.

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:08 PM

lovetswift13 wrote:
    When i was in elementary school i loved Hilary Duff - She was like my previous Taylor Swift! I used to also really like the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana

Wow, Lizzie McGuire... I haven't listened to Hilary for ages. I still have all her albums on my iPod.

I still listen to Miley all the time. But not as often as Taylor Swift or Selana Gomez these days. I'm looking forward to Miley's new album when it finally comes out though.

Anyway, today in my car, I had my iPod on shuffle and the Spice Girls came on. I don't hardly ever listen to them any more really. But I used to be obsessed with their music.

- - - - - - - - Signature - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:10 PM

I used to be obsessed with Ke$ha, I like her a little, but I had a huge obsession before.
    I used to also LOVE Selena Gomez, which I really don't like much now, even though she is one of Taylor's friends

RED.
    x.x

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:15 PM

Miley Cyrus

Thanks Topaz!! To go to her graphic shop just go to this linkk: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2263772/

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:17 PM

Miley Cyrus :P
    Glee... I can't stand listening to it anymore

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Golden Earring - Radar Love
    Billy Joel - Goodnight Saigon
    Deep Purple - Child In Time
    Tears For Fears - Shout
    Talk Talk - Such A Shame
    Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclips Of The Heart
    Falco - Jeanny
    Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street
    Ram Jam - Black Betty
    Green Day
    Aerosmith
    Bruce Springsteen
    Pink
    Avril Lavigne

Still love them though, but for now... I'm a bit addicted to Taylor... new fan, I've got a lot of catching up to do...

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Olga Tañòn- Me Subes, Me Bajas
    Manà- Clavado en un Bar
    Rihanna-Break it off.
    There are some other songs that I use to love, but I don't remember all of them.

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:25 AM

I use to like Hilary Duff, Delta Goodrem, Avril Lavigne and Miley.

^
    Both made by the flawless Swiftastic13!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:28 AM

DancingAroundAllAlone wrote:

Pretty much, yep

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:30 AM

I used to love every Kelly Clarkson song, but now I'm not too impressed by her new albums so I don't listen to her anymore. And Rihanna, I used to love her, but now I don't like the way she's portraying herself and her music has become so generic, in my opinion. So, I'm no longer a fan.
    :)

^ Made by me. First one ever, so be proud guys hehe ;D

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:50 AM

neoswiftie wrote:
    Golden Earring - Radar Love
    Billy Joel - Goodnight Saigon
    Deep Purple - Child In Time
    Tears For Fears - Shout
    Talk Talk - Such A Shame
    Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse Of The Heart
    Falco - Jeanny
    Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street
    Ram Jam - Black Betty
    Green Day
    Aerosmith
    Bruce Springsteen
    Pink
    Avril Lavigne

Still love them though, but for now... I'm a bit addicted to Taylor... new fan, I've got a lot of catching up to do...

I think a little part of me just died inside to see my most favourite song of all time on your list D:

But it's equally awesome that you used to love it :)

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:53 AM

Used to think Friday was catchy, i didn't love it, but i thought is was funny, now, it's kinda........
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Like more before me said Miley Cyrus. I was obsessed! I even wrote her a fan letter in my best handwriting and sparkly gold pen! Back then that was a big deal for me!

Topaz
    ] Me
    Me

Love, Love, Love Emma