Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Should I switch back to my old username?

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:38 PM

So as some of you may know, when I first got on TC my username was kitkat13 :) Then I changed it to BeneathTheStars, LikeAPageantQueen, and then BeautifulTragicLoveAffair. But I was thinking that maybe I should change it back to kitkat13? I thought that it would bring back old memories, and a lot of other things that I can't explain... but should I change it back? :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Should I switch back to my old username?

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:41 PM

bump

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:55 PM

whatever you want :^)
    I would be ENCHANTED to meet Taylor

Swiftie for life

all together we have SWIFTIE POWERS

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS
    love: Sammie :)

October 22 the world will be totally RED

"When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me"

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:57 PM

I love BeneathTheStars but if kitkat13 brings back old memories that make you happy then you should definitely change it to that:)

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Thanks! Okay so now I'm thinking either BTS or KK13

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 2:01 PM

I HAVE REACHED A DECISION :P
    I'm going to change it to kitkat13! :D

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 7:20 PM

I JUST REALIZED THAT SOMEONE ELSE ALREADY HAS THE USERNAME KITKAT13 AND THAT WHEN TC WOULDN'T LET ME BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT THE USERNAME WAS BENEATHTHESTARS SO THAT STINKS

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:27 AM

Aw, that does stink! Maybe you could try changing it a little bit, KK13 or something:)?

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:28 AM

^^ or KittyKat13 or KittyKitKat13 :)
    Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:29 AM

Whatever you want it to be. :)

Check out my profile!!

I spoke now on June 8th 2011.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.