Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Girl Time!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 12:56 PM

A guy that I used to like (who is at college) texted me the other day. I didn't text back and yesterday he was like "Wow, thanks for not texting me back!" I kinda want to text him...but I'm afraid he'll start flirting...and I don't want that! I'm happy being single!!! Haha!

On the other hand, today is Taylor's birthday, and the IKYWT video comes out in less than an hour!!! SO EXCITED!!!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Re: Girl Time!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 1:17 PM

TaylorSwiftFan01 wrote:
    A guy that I used to like (who is at college) texted me the other day. I didn't text back and yesterday he was like "Wow, thanks for not texting me back!" I kinda want to text him...but I'm afraid he'll start flirting...and I don't want that! I'm happy being single!!! Haha!

On the other hand, today is Taylor's birthday, and the IKYWT video comes out in less than an hour!!! SO EXCITED!!!

Ahh. Well you should text him back and if he does start flirting with you you should say "Hey i just want to b FRIENDS K?" And I KNOW IM Soo Psyched about IkYWT VIDEO!!!!!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Soo what are your Christmas plans Girls? LOL Mine is Opening PRESENTS!! LOL

Both Siggys By the Wondeful:

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Haha yeah :)

Although the day is almost over..... My mom got me a poster of Ian Somerhalder!!!!!!!! That was like the highlight of the presents :D

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Cool
    Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right

All I know since yesterday is everything has changed.

Before you I only dated self endolgent takers who took all their problems out on me

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Learning how to cook can be intimidating.

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:19 PM

This Sounds Cool!! Ill Post Some Stuff Later:):):)

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Got This Nail Polish Today!:)

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 11:59 AM

TakeAwayThePain wrote:

That is such a cute color! Nice brand too! Speaking of nail polish brands whats your guys faves. One of my faves. is wet-n-wild!

Both Siggys By the Wondeful:

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 3:53 PM

OMg I LOVE NAIL POLISH!!!!!!!!!!! Whats your guys fave brand(S) ??????????? My fave brand is wet-n-wild!!!!!!!!!!!!

^By: Guppy1313^

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 4:09 PM

Okay, so this guy I like, we've never talked ever, I don't even think he knows my name.. would it be awkward if I randomly poked him on Facebook?

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 5:08 PM

TakeAwayThePain wrote:

I love nail polish!! That color's super awesome and I was thinking about trying out that brand, do you like it?:)

Me/TaylorThirteen/Songbird13:)

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 12:24 AM

RockStarRonan wrote:
    Umm im 12 im not allowed yet my mom says maybe when im 13 if not ill definitly be able to at 14!! :D

Im 10 and Im oly allowed to wear makeup for fun but take it off after. I always wear gloss balm but occasionlly lipgloss or mascara
    soooooooooo CUTE!!

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 12:42 AM

Team-Swift-13 wrote:
    RockStarRonan wrote:
    Umm im 12 im not allowed yet my mom says maybe when im 13 if not ill definitly be able to at 14!! :D

Im 10 and Im oly allowed to wear makeup for fun but take it off after. I always wear gloss balm but occasionlly lipgloss or mascara
    soooooooooo CUTE!!

the mods are gonna ban you guys if you are under 13....

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 12:46 AM

Really? I'm 14 and have always been allowed to wear makeup on the other hand my mum is a proffessional hair and makeup artist

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 10:41 AM

Let's talk clothes. I love clothes. ;)

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 7:50 PM

So I have a problem. I like this guy and he doesnt even know. I wanna start talking to him because he's pure perfection he seems like a really nice guy and everything a girl can ask for. The thing is Im shy. Not that shy, I still talk to guys, but when he catches me looking at him, I smile at the floor. Haha Well here's the problem: I dont know whether to become friends with him then tell him how I feel or should I kinda make a move then wait? Please PM me, because there is a huge chance I wont see it on here again. Thanks Swifties!

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 8:55 PM

*Swiftie*13 wrote:
    RockStarRonan wrote:
    *Swiftie*13 wrote:
    RockStarRonan wrote:
    *Swiftie*13 wrote:
    I told my crush that I liked him... He was all like "No, I don't like you that way, sorry." and the weird thing is he's my cousin's best friend

Hey well at least he wasent a brat about it!! My best friend had a crush on a boy and her brother told him (she totally didnt want him to tell him) And the boy was kind of a jerk about it!!

If he was a jerk then well... He doesn't deserve her. She'll find someone way better than him

I know im soo glad she doesent have a crush on him anymore. but after a wile he said he was sorry!! Now we are all just friend!! which made me happy cause i used to be just friends with him. Soo now its all ok! And i hate it when Guys think they are better then me cause im a girl dont you???!!!!

I hate it too.. I ride horses and all the guys that I ride with act like their better than me. I just want to hulk smash their face. A lot of the guys at my school are jerks and are immature and once again think that they're better than everyone.

OMS you horseback ride? Aaahh I love you already

If ya wanna chat or something:
    Email: jpkelem@gmail.com or miserablemagical13@ymail.com or 4everswifty13@gmail.com If you want me to respond faster email me at the first one. I barely check the 3rd one and will probably forget about the 2nd one soon :P

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 8:56 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    Team-Swift-13 wrote:
    RockStarRonan wrote:

soooooooooo CUTE!!

the mods are gonna ban you guys if you are under 13....

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

eh oh

Email: jpkelem@gmail.com or miserablemagical13@ymail.com or 4everswifty13@gmail.com If you want me to respond faster email me at the first one. I barely check the 3rd one and will probably forget about the 2nd one soon :P

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 8:57 PM

moonstorm5000 wrote:
    Learning how to cook can be intimidating.

Haha, cooking is really fun though. Until you forget the pan is hot and touch it for fun. :\ oops

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.