Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Girl Time!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 10:51 AM

ooh! this'll be good:)xx

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Girl Time!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 4:19 PM

yeah if anyone would come :( :D

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 4:21 PM

What are we waiting for? Let's have some girl time! :P
    Graphic Shop

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Yeahh yor on!! Sooo how old are you? Do youy like to where makeup??

Oh P.s. Pass the word on about girl time!!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 4:28 PM

RockStarRonan wrote:
    Yeahh yor on!! Sooo how old are you? Do youy like to where makeup??

Oh P.s. Pass the word on about girl time!!

I'm 14 and I do wear makeup. You?
    Graphic Shop

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Umm im 12 im not allowed yet my mom says maybe when im 13 if not ill definitly be able to at 14!! :D

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 4:29 PM

AHAHAHA!! You Are sooo Cutee!!!!
    I should love you now for making this forumm!!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 4:35 PM

forevertaytay13 wrote:
    AHAHAHA!! You Are sooo Cutee!!!!
    I should love you now for making this forumm!!

LOL Sooo Every one dont you think this dude is Totally HOT!!!!! hes like the CUTEST guy On EARTH!!!!!
    (Click the link to see him! who doesent want to see the cutest guy on earth?? LOL)

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&safe=strict&sa=X&tbo=d&rlz=1T4SKPB_enUS347US350&biw=1772&bih=956&tbm=isch&tbnid=lXZPTmKxrL8VNM:&imgrefurl=http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/dean-winchester/images/894362/title/dean&docid=X2zJuuw9VMYvLM&imgurl=http://images1.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Dean-dean-winchester-894362_1024_768.jpg&w=1024&h=768&ei=I4nCUM-AOsW5igLWhYH4Dw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=242&vpy=592&dur=4176&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=154&ty=152&sig=100291386329409958057&page=1&tbnh=156&tbnw=231&start=0&ndsp=49&ved=1t:429,r:32,s:0,i:188

Edit / Delete
    Message RockStarRonan
    Flag as inappropriate
    Flag as spam

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 5:01 PM

^^He's cute. I prefer my Joshy though

Graphic Shop

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 5:06 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really dont like Josh!!!! EWWW he's soo not HOt!!!! Any way we better get off the Guy subject befor a fight breaks out!! LOL love this dress taylors wairing dont you? Click the link LOL

http://www.google.com/imgres?start=193&hl=en&safe=strict&sa=X&tbo=d&rlz=1T4SKPB_enUS347US350&biw=1772&bih=956&tbm=isch&tbnid=BE4dtDnytHqVcM:&imgrefurl=http://www.librarising.com/astrology/celebs/taylorswift.html&docid=IHPthxrRqAB-JM&imgurl=http://www.librarising.com/astrology/celebs/images2/T-Z/taylorswift.jpg&w=383&h=540&ei=2orCUNOELOvliwKpnoCADg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1539&vpy=443&dur=684&hovh=267&hovw=189&tx=159&ty=149&sig=100291386329409958057&page=4&tbnh=133&tbnw=92&ndsp=67&ved=1t:429,r:37,s:200,i:118

p.s. I thought you left cause you werent talking :d im soo glad you didnt i waas getting lonly i was going on fanpop.com I LOVe that website LOL

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 5:11 PM

LOL,yeah,the dress it gorgeous :) I went to a school dance today and it was AWESOME!!!! No date tho,lolzzzzzz...

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1928121#post_12004101

OPERATION 13,000 HUGS!!!!!! COPY AND PASTE AB

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 5:14 PM

Waittt! Before I commented on those post!
    I was thinking of T-Party I don't know why it just popped out on my mind.. I've never been to T-Party..
    ^_^

"Hey you called me up again just to break me like a promise
    So casually cruel in the name of being honest"

-All too well by TS

Here's also a link Please read it's my friend's Novel, I know she don't have title yet but in time she'll put the title l

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 5:15 PM

I haven't been to a school dance in like, 2 years :P I've never had dates for those things :/
    Graphic Shop

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Whose that guy first post of guy? He's HOTTTIEEE!!

-All too well by TS

Here's also a link Please read it's my friend's Novel, I know she don't have title yet but in time she'll put the title l

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 5:17 PM

I have a boyfriend but Sometimes I don't want him HAHA.. As if I wanna quit having a boyfriend but its fun too you know..

To DancingAroundAllAlone: Don't worry you'll get them one at a timee!! HAHA..Take your time for dates.. Plus don't just date., you can choosee.. :)

-All too well by TS

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 5:21 PM

oooooh ok! today i wore my hair all wavy like with a polka dot shirt. Tay is my inspiration
    Swiftie, Potterhead, Tribute, OneRepublican, Sheeranator :)

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 5:22 PM

forevertaytay13 wrote:
    Whose that guy first post of guy? He's HOTTTIEEE!!

-All too well by TS

well the Charecter is Dean Winchester the actor is Jensen Ackles!! Iknow hes HOTTTT

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 5:23 PM

I'm not going to share my age, but I do wear make up. Not NEARLY a lot though. You can barely tell.

^Made by Me!! :)

^Also by Me!! :)

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 5:23 PM

forevertaytay13 wrote:
    I have a boyfriend but Sometimes I don't want him HAHA.. As if I wanna quit having a boyfriend but its fun too you know..

To DancingAroundAllAlone: Don't worry you'll get them one at a timee!! HAHA..Take your time for dates.. Plus don't just date., you can choosee.. :)

-All too well by TS

Everyone tells me not to worry, but it gets annoying when I see all the couples around me.
    Graphic Shop

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.