Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Teachers leaving :(

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 10:49 PM

The past two years I've had a really great teacher and she was nice, funny, friendly,caring, helpful and amazing!! This year I'm moving from middle school (year 5-8) and going to year 9 so I wouldn't have seen her much anyway, but she's leaving to go to another school! :( also I've been at orientation for two weeks for year 9 and the head of year 9 is awesome, hes nice and funny and then today, he tells us he's leaving too!! :( I'm sad... Coz he was like the best!

Has anyone had an awesome teacher and they left? :(

STOP BULLYING

cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Teachers leaving :(

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 12:59 AM

No one replies to my threads :( are they too boring?? :(

STOP BULLYING

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:04 AM

Yeah same here. :c
    I have a lot of them leave.
    I know how much you love her.
    But, life goes on.
    I once cried on an END TERM PARTY for her.

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:31 AM

Yeah I suppose :) thanks for positivity! :D anyone else???

STOP BULLYING

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 2:04 AM

My favourite teacher is retiring at the end of this year... I'm devastated :'(
    He's the only reason that I haven't failed school this year. I'm so worried how I'm gonna go without him there :'S

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 4:27 AM

A sign of a good teacher is one that you can't imagine going on without. I had a couple of teachers I was devastated to leave and there are a few that if I heard they were leaving, I would take my time to go back to the school for their leaving celebration to thank them. There's one teacher in particular who changed my life forever and I would love to thank him for that.

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 7:40 AM

I had this teacher throughout middle school who I loved so much and want to be like him in the sense that he loves what he does. Then, I graduated middle school, so I obviously can't have him anymore as a teacher. But he was my favorite teacher ever and I really miss him :(
    Graphic Shop

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:14 AM

It was many many years ago, almost lost in the mists of time, but I did have one teacher both me and my best friend at the time really liked a lot. We were in the fourth grade... I don't think I ever found out why she left, I just remember standing at the window in school with my friend, both bawling our eyes out as we watched her leave...
    Once I got to highschool, there were teachers there whom I liked a lot but the situation was reversed. Same with college too, but I made sure I went back occasionally to say hi and see how they're doing. Coincidentally, most of them were english teachers... only one taught something else... my college astronomy professor. I just wish I'd gotten the chance to thank him because he was one of the three professors that made the greatest impact on me but he got sick and moved to North Carolina before I could tell him.
    Strange as it may seem, teachers are human too, and they'd love knowing that they've had some kind of positive impact on you. Don't take for granted that they know. TELL THEM!
    Credit for my avatar goes to Swiftie33. Many thanks.

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Aw, I sorry to hear they're leaving
    As far as I can remember my favourite teachers have never left but my R.E. teacher left for a year once because she had a baby and I really missed her - but our supply teacher was lovely as well so hopefully you'll get a really nice teacher when they leave

RE: Teachers leaving :(

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 3:23 PM

Two teachers who I really liked moved to new schools the year after I had them. I think one of them helped me discover writing and the other helped me get through really hard work including the constitution test. And then there was the teacher who was only at my school for a year as a long-term replacement for another teacher. I'm not saying the other teacher sucks but I do still miss him.
    Thanks to all who voted for my Sony entry!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.