1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Confused.

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 10:25 PM

There's this girl who I've been in love with since I could walk essentially. We kind of grew up together. Her mom and my mom are best friends. Her brother and my best brother were as well until he died and her sister and my sister are best friends as well. Back in March I went to go see the Hunger Games with her and her mom. Saying I had a great time would be an understatement. I got to talk to her and it was awesome. Then I got greedy and asked her if she wanted to go see another movie. She said "I'd love to, but I can't." I then texted her again a few days later and no answer. Then several months went by and my birthday passed and nothing from her. She knew it was my birthday too. Coincidentally a few days before her birthday she contacts me via Facebook. I got all giddy of course. Then I tried texting her again and guess what? No answer. Now it's been a few months since then and I'm just trying to figure out how I can get this girl to like me. What else can I do? Why does she constantly ignore me?

This how I feel right now.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Confused.

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 10:27 PM

That's strange....

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 10:55 PM

moonstorm5000 wrote:
    That's strange....

Very.

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 7:33 AM

So you said that your mom and her mom are best friends so I take it that ya'll live near by to each other? Do you ever see her? If you don't really see her much anymore then she probably just doesn't see you in that way because she still thinks of you the way that she did when you two were little kids growing up. As for why she's ignoring you, are you sure you have the correct number for her? Honestly if she never texts you back then she probably just isn't in to you, but don't worry that could change. My suggestion would be since the holidays are coming message her on facebook and just strike up a conversation about that. You know, like ask her what her holiday plans and stuff like that just to start up a conversation. Since she has contacted you on facebook before maybe that's a better method of communication for her. Also since it sounds like your families are close why don't you see if your mom would invite that girl's family over for like dinner or a game night or something? That would at least give you an excuse to see her and hang out. If I was you I would start by trying to make plans to hang out with her with other people too so it's like a group thing. Because if at the moment she doesn't like you in that way yet she might be hesitant to hang out with just you because she wouldn't want to give you the wrong impression. But don't worry feelings can change it sounds like you just need some chances to show her you are a fun and great guy. Good luck!