Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

YouTube Stars!!

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Post Your Favorites!!!

I freaking love Kingsley.
He is hilarious!!!
And I just found someone else named Ozzy Rodrigez. IDK how to spell it. But yea. They are really funny!
I also watch some Jenna Marbles.
Who do you guys like?

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: YouTube Stars!!

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 8:49 PM

I like MacBarbie07

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her! Made By Kel_Fairytale13! SHE IS FLAWLESS! Request from her
    [I

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 8:50 PM

BeRedBeFearlessSpeakNow wrote:
    I like MacBarbie07

i know :D
    that gave me the idea of making this thread :D
    you are the inspiration behind this thread, lol

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 8:51 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    I like MacBarbie07

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Aww Thanks!

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her! Made By Kel_Fairytale13! SHE IS FLAWLESS! Request from her
    [I

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 8:52 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    I like MacBarbie07

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Aww Thanks!

[I
    BTW you should check her out.

[I

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Jenna Marbles is so funny!! and I love macbarbie07!! I also like Shaytards (and the whole Butler family), CTFXC, Kimmi, DaveDays, CourtneyPants, KittiesMama, and TaliaJoy18 :) just to name a few. I am obsessed with youtube!

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 8:56 PM

JenMarie wrote:
    Jenna Marbles is so funny!! and I love macbarbie07!! I also like Shaytards (and the whole Butler family), CTFXC, Kimmi, DaveDays, CourtneyPants, KittiesMama, and TaliaJoy18 :) just to name a few. I am obsessed with youtube!

OMG so am I

[I

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:22 AM

Haha! I love JennaMarbles. :)

I also like KaileeMckenzie, MeganHeartsMakeup, Jennxpenn, PewDiePie and a lot more. :p

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:29 AM

megannicolesite
    TiffanyAlvord
    singinGirl05
    kaylahawkinsmusic
    francescax12
    Anette Starlight

Please join our awesome Taylor fan page on facebook ASHLEYCAT_101 is the owner of the page. the link is https://www.facebook.com/TaylorTeam13SwiftiesOnly

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:30 AM

My favorite is
    MissHappyNarwhal
    (;

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:37 AM

Teens React
    [!url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][?IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bbab6faed4f1f9090f0a0a79f7.jpg[/?IMG][/?url]

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 3:01 PM

AnOnYmOuS_SwIfTie13 wrote:
    Teens React
    [!url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][?IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bbab6faed4f1f9090f0a0a79f7.jpg[/?IMG][/?url]

i like them too. i was gonna say that but i didnt wanna lol

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Megan and Liz:-)

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 3:09 PM

I like Jenna marbles, nigahiga, barelypolitical, the fine brothers (they do the react series and my music show), kina grannis, gabe bondoc and of course TC YouTube star mywinterfirefly
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 3:43 PM

JennaMarbles

and

PewDiePie

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 3:47 PM

teens react, glozele (probly spelled that wrong), and stilabae09 (love me some Mere!)

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 4:50 PM

thefinebros

Thanks Topaz!! To go to her graphic shop just go to this linkk: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2263772/

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:28 PM

I LOVE CommunityChannel :D
    Konnichi wa! Name is Hikari Feel free to call me Rii if you want :3 I'm japanese and fell inlove with Taylor when i saw her in concert in Japan :D I also do covers!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 8:07 PM

anyone like kingsley? im obsessed with him!!!

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 9:21 PM

I hope to become part of a list someday :)
    I love megan and liz!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:28 PM

i love the comedians the most

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.