1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Read if you want to

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Hello everybody. This is the third -and last- time I have decided to leave. I'm not asking for attention or anything like that, this is just the quickest way for people to know without confusion.
Why I'm Leaving:
It's not anything anybody did to me. It's not the glitches either, it's just that this community idolizes Taylor. I am a Christian, and this goes against what I believe. Another part of the reason is Taylor. I don't like where she's going, and I need to focus on God more than I have been. I'll leave my tutorials and threads active, but I'm not going to go through with the next season of Graphic It! I'm sorry. :'( I'm going to stay long enough to judge the TC Factor and then I need to leave. Thanks for a wonderful time here on TC.
-LoveLoveLove-
BeautifulTragedy (Anna)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Read if you want to

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 11:48 AM

I always value faith more than music and culture, sad to see you go but if that's how you feel then I wish you well :)

If you ever change your mind, you know where to find us all!

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Clueless wrote:
    I always value faith more than music and culture, sad to see you go but if that's how you feel then I wish you well :)

If you ever change your mind, you know where to find us all!

Thank you. I think this is the right step, but maybe someday I'll come back. :')

1 &3-me.2-the flawless Peaches(BreakMeLikeAPromise13)

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 11:55 AM

I'll be here waiting for you to come back when you decide to :)

I hope the best for you and i wish you a merry christmas & happy new years
    LoveAlice13

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 12:02 PM

(^) Thanks. :)

1 &3-me.2-the flawless Peaches(BreakMeLikeAPromise13)

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Aww, I do kinda know how you feel, Tay has changed a little! Faith is more important, so good luck!

Made by the lovely SwiftlyFearless 13!

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 12:50 PM

(^) Thank you! :)

(^) The enchanting Kathryn (BeautifulTragicLoveAffair)

RE: Read if you want to

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 12:54 PM

oh my goodness please if you come back on find us all! i need to focus on God more too. my new year's resolution is to not use his name in vain like saying "oh my god". BIG Christian no-no.

credits to Love_Story13

I am wonderstruck.
    I am enchanted.
    I will speak now.
    I AM FEARLESS.

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 12:55 PM

(^) Yeah I really try not to say that either.

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 6:11 PM

I'll really miss you all :( I'm thinking about making a fansite for a Christian singer, and I might post the link if I do.

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 6:38 PM

^ please do! I really like a lot of Christian singers so i'd be really interested in joing a site that focuses more on my faith

~DreamImpossible Graphics~

~Courtesy of Sunflower Graphis~

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 6:45 PM

good luck! im an atheis, but i understand the religion and culture come before many things. if you come back you'll find us here! :)

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 6:48 PM

If it is coming between you and God then I think you are making a very smart decision! Following His word and serving him should always come first.

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 6:51 PM

R3B3CC4 wrote:
    If it is coming between you and God then I think you are making a very smart decision! Following His word and serving him should always come first.

Agreed.

I myself do not idolize Taylor, but I've seen some posts on here kinda leaning toward that.
    We will miss you, though!
    And God bless you!

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 6:55 PM

I'm not Christian, but I do believe in religion
    So I understand your decision
    If you do come back, PM me!
    I'll miss you!
    The reason you're leaving is serous and no one can help you but yourself, so I respect your opinion
    Since you won't be here, I wanna wish you a merry Christmas and good luck next year
    See you soon!
    Autumn

RED.
    x.x

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 3:59 PM

(^) Thanks for the support everyone.

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 4:01 PM

Duh this place Idolizes Taylor,we are all fans.

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her!
    [url=http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u503/Lolobeem/Taylor]http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u503/Lolobeem/Taylor[/url][/signature]

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 4:18 PM

BeRedBeFearlessSpeakNow wrote:
    Duh this place Idolizes Taylor, thats why we are here.

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her!
    [url=http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u503/Lolobeem/Taylor]http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u503/Lolobeem/Taylor[/url][/signature][/quote]

I'm not here to idolize Taylor. I'm here to talk about her and enjoy communicating with fellow fans. (:

[signature][/SIGNATURE][img="http://oi49.tinypic.com/2d8ngy1.jpg"]

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 9:45 PM

I think, we are all gathered here not on purpose for " idolizes " Taylor. But we all gathered here to give her our support, to admire her, to have a feeling of great respect for her, to learn something from her life experiences, that might be useful for us.

Taylor is not a goddess, she is just a girl. But she is not an ordinary girl. :)

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 9:52 PM

If you come back we would LOVE IT!!! I think it's great you want to be more deep in your faith. Something I need to work on...

^Made by Gabbylove13

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 9:57 PM

uh!!!!
    please try to see all the great things you got from TC.