1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The Hobbit

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Hey - to all you hobbit fans, or if you have never heard of it then still carry on reading this post please.... I am SO excited about The Hobbit coming out! I sat on the couch for about 3 hours the other day when the world premiere was happening in New Zealand (where I live) watching all the stars come onto the red carpet. It was such a humble event i'm so happy and proud to be a NZer. Did you see Peter Jackson's shoes??? Not flash ponsy polished ones you see at the American premieres, but just ordinary sneakers. New Zealand culture rocks!!!
I can't wait till the 12th when we all FINALLY get to see it.

:D If you have no idea what i'm on about, i'm talking about the book that follows the story of Bilbo Baggins, from the Lord of The Rings (the one who gave Frodo the ring) which has been turned into a movie - filmed in NZ, just like LOTR!!!!!

I don't blame you if you haven't read the book, it is very long and can be quite trying at times...! But please - SEE THE MOVIE!

So what do y'all think of this movie? Are you going to see it?

omfg i'm such a freak...i'm posting a forum about the LOTR....cringe.....

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Hobbit

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 1:31 AM

I'M SO EXCITED OH MY GOSH! I've been waiting almost 4 YEARS for this movie to be released!!!!!!! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOING TO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Iiiiii Know Right!!!!!!! I'm so excited! I just won a $60 book voucher so I'm probably gonna buy the movie guide and the behind the scenes book tehehehe

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Ahhhh that's awesome!!!! 26TH OF DECEMBER HERE I COOOMMMMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Oh, I completely know what you're talking about! My brothers and I LOVED Tokien's books when we were growing up, and all had to run out and see the Lord of the Rings movies Peter Jackson directed when they came out. I think The Hobbit movie will be great to see!
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:09 PM

I'm so excited!! I'm going to see it the 16th... at a huge IMAX theater, hopefully it'll be good!