Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

PLEASE HELP!!!! (please read!) :)

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:33 PM

hello,
first of all THANK YOU for clicking on this. :)

so at our school there is a staff named jazlynn. i don't really know her 'cause she doesn't really 'watch' junior high during recess but today she was handing out these pieces of paper after school.

they say:
LOCAL ARTIST NEEDS YOUR HELP!

I'm in a singer/songwriter contest and would love your help so I can win and record my album!

Please help me THIS week by:

Liking my Youtube video:
www.youtube.com/JazlynnChannel
Song-"One in a Million"

Liking my Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/JazlynnMusic

Following me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/jazlynn_92

it would just mean SO much if you would just click on any of those and like/follow her!
i think y'all can see how important this is to her and really how important it would be to anyone who has a dream. :)

she doesn't even know i'm doing this right now but hey this is a random act of kindness. :) i kind of get how much this would mean to her.

i asked her some questions about the contest and if she wins, she will get to RECORD AN ALBUM WITH A GRAMMY WINNING PRODUCER!!!!

PLEASE click on those links and like/follow her. She's the sweetest and kindest person i've met!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do anything you can to help!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!,
LIFE4US

ps: comment if you helped in ANY way, we will thank you FOR SURE in one way or another!
pps: i have a feeling there's multiple rounds so we might be posting more to help in the next 'round'!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: PLEASE HELP!!!! (please read!) :)

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:36 PM

She's REALLY GOOD!!!:)

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 7:35 PM

SHE'S THE BEST PERSON EVER!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP HER!!!! SHE'S SO SWEET, NICE AND KIND!!!! AND HER VOICE IS AWESOME!!!! :)

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 11:15 PM

i'll spread the word :)

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Okay :)

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 5:12 PM

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!!!
    i said i'd thank y'all in some way... I WILL. just wait. :)

i will be checking this thread every day until december 23! i THINK that's when the contest ends. :) please try to help! again she doesn't even know that i did this but i would really LOVE it if you'd help! :)

THANK YOU. :)

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 10:38 PM

She sounds great. I liked the One In A Million video as well as her facebook page. I hope she can make it into the next level.
    - - - - - - - - Signature - - - - - - - - - - - -

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.