Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I. LOVE. TAYLOR. THIS. IS. WHY.

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Found this on tumblr! This is one of the many reasons I love her. :)

When Taylor's bodyguards tell her that she can’t see her fans.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I. LOVE. TAYLOR. THIS. IS. WHY.

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:37 PM

aww, she's so sweet!
    I love her so much, she's my idol forever

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:38 PM

Shes so sweet! I love her so much :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:40 PM

She is the best! Love her

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Omg! awe taylor is sweet!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:41 PM

heres the full vid

http://youtu.be/P5GWVRU28qM

Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:42 PM

That's so sweet.

I Spoke Now on Nov. 16, 2011. :)

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:45 PM

I edited that^^
    Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

RE: I. LOVE. TAYLOR. THIS. IS. WHY.

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:48 PM

OMG! LIKE OMG! SHE IS LIKE SOOOOOOO SWEET!

NEED FASHION ADVICE? ^CLICK HERE!!!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Haha this is so funny! I LOVE HER OOODLES!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 3:14 PM

You know, she hires the bodyguards to watch after her, so they do need to "shut up" with telling her that she can't see her fans. They're supposed to be there to look out for bad things that may happen, and to if necessary hurl themselves in front of or on top her to protect her if someone suddenly gets violent! What is she paying them for if they aren't going to do that for her?!

Yay, Taylor, for going out to see your fans, anyway! I think that her heart would just die inside if she wasn't able to connect with her fans, so she's doing that for her and for her fans.
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.