Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Prayers/Good Wishes Needed for a Colleague

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Dear Swifties,

I am the vice chair of a professional organization, and just was sent an email that our treasurer has brain cancer that the doctors have determined is inoperable and therefore terminal. I just feel sick! He's such a great guy and so capable in his work. Please pray for him and his family or, if you don't pray, send best wishes his way.

Thank you.
Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Prayers/Good Wishes Needed for a Colleague

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 1:26 PM

Aw I'm sorry to hear that :( I will definitely keep him in my prayers.

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Awwwwwwwwwww, so sorry :( I really hope he gets better and he has my best wishes :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

RE: Prayers/Good Wishes Needed for a Colleague

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 1:29 PM

i'm so sorry:( sending my best wishes:(x
    IncREDibly RED-dy for October 22nd:)

Made by: InMyBestRedDress

come on baby with me were gonna fly away, from here; RIP Ronan

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Sending my best wishes to both him and all his family and friends during this difficult time.

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 2:03 PM

im soooo sorry! he is in my prayers

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Thank you! Keep them coming!
    Illinois Country Fan

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 3:09 PM

I'm sorry to hear that. In my prayers.
    Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. I LOVE YOU!!

Thank You fearlesslyzane

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 5:37 PM

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 5:38 PM

wow thats so horrible i will defentiley pray for him and his family.

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:15 PM

I wish him a good health and long life,

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:20 PM

I'm so sorry to hear about that! I'll definitely keep him in my prayers.

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Aw I'm sorry to hear about this. I said a prayer for him and those that care about him.

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 9:09 PM

I'm so sry about that! Definitely in my prayers.

^Made by Gabbylove13

[url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2301093/page/1?

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:01 AM

Thank you everyone. Your prayers and thoughts are appreciated.
    Illinois Country Fan

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:04 AM

He will stay in my prayers...

[url
    By:TaylorHeart13

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:14 AM

i will keep him in my prayers and thoughts

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1952231/

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1952721/
    ^both by LoveLoveLove StayStayStay

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:18 AM

That is so awful! My grandmother died of brain cancer and it was really scary for a six year old me. I will definitely keep this man and his family in my prayers, thoughts, and good wishes :)

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.