Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Just Girly Things!!!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 5:14 PM

bumpp

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 5:36 PM

My grandma had the THICKEST pads I have ever seen :P

"I don't think raccoons like me very much. They saw me and ran away. WELL THEN, nice day to YOU raccoons -_-" -- Bethany Mota

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:37 PM

13JingleBellRock13 wrote:

"I don't think raccoons like me very much. They saw me and ran away. WELL THEN, nice day to YOU raccoons -_-" -- Bethany Mota

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:44 PM

This one:

Because I can relate to it. :'(

I spoke now on June 8th, 2011.

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:41 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    13JingleBellRock13 wrote:

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:09 PM

WonderstruckCupcake13 wrote:
    This one:

Because I can relate to it. :'(

I spoke now on June 8th, 2011.

same!

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:10 PM

sorry I can't find a pic but I'll just write it:
    Putting his last name with your first name to see how it would sound.

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 2:27 PM

dreamingtaylorswift wrote:
    sorry I can't find a pic but I'll just write it:
    Putting his last name with your first name to see how it would sound.

yesss!!!!!

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 4:10 PM

These pictures/sayings make me want to shoot myself in the head.

Made by me! Please visit my Graphic Shop!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Lottiee wrote:

Why? And please be happy! Never do that!

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her! Made By Kel_Fairytale13! SHE IS FLAWLESS! Request from her
    [I

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 4:29 PM

BeRedBeFearlessSpeakNow wrote:
    Lottiee wrote:

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her! Made By Kel_Fairytale13! SHE IS FLAWLESS! Request from her
    [I

I wasn't being serious. They just anger me so much because all they are is whining about boys as though all girls are weak and fragile.

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Lottiee wrote:
    BeRedBeFearlessSpeakNow wrote:
    Lottiee wrote:

[I

I wasn't being serious. They just anger me so much because all they are is whining about boys as though all girls are weak and fragile.

no they arent......there are ones wayyy different than that!!! some are so random, there are even taylor ones

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 9:09 PM

sparkles!!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 8:50 PM

JenMarie wrote:

sparkles!!

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 6:00 PM

13CarrotsAndSparkles13 wrote:

WHOA!! I don't think she meant like that!! :D
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 6:03 PM

TaySwiftLuv13 wrote:
    13CarrotsAndSparkles13 wrote:

WHOA!! I don't think she meant like that!! :D
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Sorry but I found that hilarious....

1) gabbylove13 2) Kaylee[/signature]

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 6:09 PM

^By me

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 7:57 PM

I am laughing REALLY HARD RIGHT NOW!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 1:08 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    JenMarie wrote:

sparkles!!

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

YES (Lol)

glitter=love

made by: TrueSwiftieForeverAndAlways SupermanFlyAway & ForeverStarl

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.