Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Nervous About Not Getting Tickets!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:32 AM

I am freaking out because I am soooo nervous I won't get tickets tomorrow on presale!! I heard that tickets for the RED tour are selling out faster then tickets for the Speak Now tour. Granted I got seats for Speak Now but barely so this is like, comepletely nerve-wrecking for me!! Is anyone else feeling like this?? I'm listening to Jump Then Fall right now and trying to relax but still it's like, terrifying. Lol. I'm going to get on my Dad's laptop (because mine isn't working again, I'm hoping for an ipad for Christmas!) and my Mom is gonig to get on the desktop and be on the phone with ticketmaster. Did I mention that I'm nervous??? Hahaha, I'm also getting nervous about presale codes which haven't been emailed to me too. I worry a smidge too much...Have you noticed? So is anybody else nervous??
Credit to Guppy1313

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Nervous About Not Getting Tickets!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:34 AM

IF you don't get tickets during the sale, you can go on Stubhub. It may be more expensive, but at least you can get tickets!

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:52 AM

Elysia Swift wrote:
    IF you don't get tickets during the sale, you can go on Stubhub. It may be more expensive, but at least you can get tickets!

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Oh I totally forgot about that! Thanks!! I ust got my presale code so now I feel a wholllleeeeee lot better and a little more calm!
    Credit to Guppy1313

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:56 AM

I havent received the presale codes for tomorrow, has anyone received them?

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:04 AM

I have got a Vancouver pre sale code.

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her! Made By Kel_Fairytale13! SHE IS FLAWLESS! Request from her
    [I

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:06 AM

Yeah, I just got mine so Im a little more chill right now. Hope that everyone gets their codes soon! Oh, but I got two different codes! One was for the Taylor Connect Members and one was Taylor Swift Live In Your City Pre Sale Code Inside. They're both from TC I just don't know which one to use. can anybody tell me which one I'm supposed to use??
    Credit to Guppy1313

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:10 AM

Hi swifties,
    I made a cover of "Begin Again" and "Red" by Taylor. It would mean a lot if you check it out and maybe hit "like" or subscribe, or anything!!:)
    I would really appriciate it, you don't even know how much it can help!:)
    And I would love to help YOU too, so if you want or need anything, just let me know.

HERE IS THE LINK
    Begin Again
    Red

Thank you again.:)
    Happy december,
    with love, Anette
    I love Taylor Swift to the moon and back.
    LET'S START SWIFT-ING!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:11 AM

I still havent got mine, I am looking for the winnipeg one?

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 5:15 AM

Feeling better and yet feeling worse, I AM SOOOOOO NERVOUS!!! In just a few hours it's time for presale, ohmygosh......Better listen to some Taylor to relax, lol.
    Credit to Guppy1313

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 11:55 AM

TaylorIsMyStarlight13 wrote:
    Feeling better and yet feeling worse, I AM SOOOOOO NERVOUS!!! In just a few hours it's time for presale, ohmygosh......Better listen to some Taylor to relax, lol.

Good luck

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.