1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Still A Prince - New Original Song

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:49 PM

I just wrote this song tonight, please tell me what you think! :)

You’re Still a Prince

Our long walks in the rain
Now I know it’ll never be the same
But I bet you still have that matching chain
Mixed in with all of your forgotten things
But on the fifteenth of July
You’ll pull it out for one last time
And tell yourself that’s fine
But you can’t throw it away
No matter how hard you try

Chorus:
Cause what we had was magical
It was like living in a fairytale
And it was beautiful and I wish it was still well
What a tragic ending to a perfect tale
But I’ll always love you no matter how hard I try
Cause you’re still a prince in my mind

I still have the necklace that matches your chain
The one you gave me on the fifteenth of July
It’s buried in my drawer and I would be lying if I said
I haven’t opened it since you left
Cause sometimes you creep into my mind
And all I need is to see your face one last time

Chorus

And when it starts to rain
It always causes pain
Cause I can still see us
Walking through the rain
And we’d get soaked head to toe
But I didn’t care cause it was always you and me
And that was the only thing I ever needed
To get me through the storm
But you’re not here anymore

Chorus

But I forgive you
And I understand if you don’t want to be friends
Cause it’s been so long and I don’t want to risk hurting you more
Than I’ve already done
But I would be lying if I said I wouldn’t want to try again
If you came back asking me for one more chance

Chorus

Our long walks in the rain
Now I know it’ll never be the same
But I bet you still have that matching chain
Mixed in with all of your forgotten things

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Still A Prince - New Original Song

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 9:01 PM

that's so good!
    /Users/26228/Desktop/23k9clx.jpg

Re: Still A Prince - New Original Song

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 9:07 PM