1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Depressing Winter.

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 1:19 PM

I dont really know but....Sometimes winter gets depressing I always have bad luck. There is always something bad happening to me.......Like for example: I always start to have fights and problems with my friends....But in the fall or spring or summer everything is like sunshine and rainbows.

NEED FASHION ADVICE? ^CLICK HERE!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Depressing Winter.

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Well you can scientificically explain this: In winter there is less light, (Like in the northern area's where there are more depressions because of this)
    When you get up in the morning, because of the rays you make melanopsine, a hormon that control's your body clock. Where there isn't enough light like in winter, you will get grumpy because your 'body clock' is distracted. Its like sitting all day in front of a pc, doesn't make you happy either. And being grumpy means being mean to friends and otherwise.
    Lady's with me now, since I showed her how
    to lay her lilly hands in mine...
    And who would not agree, she's a sight to see
    and a treasure for the poor to find...

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 3:18 PM

^yea maybe

RE: Depressing Winter.

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 3:25 PM

I'm exactly the same, winter makes me depressed and in summer I am so much happier, weird...

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Well, it's possible that you could be suffering from Seasonal Affective Disorder. You can learn more about it here.

I'm just like you. I get so depressed in the winter!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 5:04 PM

^ thanx :]

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:25 AM

I don't like winter either, especially when I have already bought concert tickets for a show in July on the last day of November! Now I have to wait half a darn year to get to that.

At least for now I get to enjoy my beautiful holiday decorations and the lights & LED candles.

I grew up in north GA (USA southern state) and relocated to a little farm area in MN a few years ago, it took a bit of learning and adjusting since it's way colder, windier and snowier than it ever was in GA. I was freezing all the time cuz I didn't really know how to dress, so I called myself a Frozen Peach.
    Jennifer

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 1:33 PM

yeah i only like Christmas time :)

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Yeah, it could be the light thing :) Certain lights/lamps stop this effect :) Maybe get one of them...Think they're ultra-violet or something but they give you Vitamin D or something like that :P :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!