Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

A new pic of Taylor

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 12:41 PM

I LOVE THIS PIC

Paul tweeted it
I would be ENCHANTED to meet Taylor

Swiftie for life

all together we have SWIFTIE POWERS

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS
love: Sammie :)

October 22 the world will be totally RED

"When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me"

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: A new pic of Taylor

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Awesome right?

Swiftie for life

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS

Yup
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    " When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me."
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT AND THE AGENCY! YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!
    Friend me i don't bite

Talented
    As always

I love her shirt

Both made my me

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 12:36 PM

yeah

Swiftie for life

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 12:37 PM

So awesome :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 3:35 PM

she looks fabulous

Swiftie for life

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 4:19 PM

I love this

Adorable siggy made by my amazing draw something buddy SparklyFearlessGirl13 ! You should really check out her graphic shop! They're really g

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 4:24 PM

a very nice pic of taylor out enjoying the holidays its nice to see someone so festive about the holidays you rock taylor dont let anyone tell you otherwise, you really area true gifted musician.
    Edward N.Pierrot(Poetic_Prince13)
    Published Canadian Writer /Poet
    Since 2006 Swiftie
    Twitter:@White_Knight13
    P_P13 Poem Contest:http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2224292

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 5:21 PM

love ittt!!!

1. Moderator

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 10:00 AM

Such a good pic of the three of them!

Thanks to Kerri for the sig!!

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 10:39 AM

excitement fills me every time I see it for no real reason.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 10:45 AM

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 3:13 PM

That's some interesting hair there...

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 3:16 PM

I love her.. Thats my favorite part of her when she post like an angel with a little intense!
    Taylor S. ROCKS!! She always looks the best ughh what else can I say? She is awesome in everything

I wanna see her performance live..!! SOON..

~ 3 M h i a l o v e t ay ta y 13 ~
    "Hey you called me up again just to break me like a promise
    So casually cruel in the name of being honest"

-All too well by TS

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 3:59 PM

I always love Grant's outfits.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 4:00 PM

I love her shirt!

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 4:03 PM

i miss her curls

Swiftie for life

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:57 PM

lovelovelovetaylor wrote:
    I always love Grant's outfits.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Same
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    " When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me."
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT AND THE AGENCY! YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!
    Friend me i don't bite

Talented
    As always

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 2:59 PM

flawless

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.