Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

x-kendall-x master of song challenge

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Attention all writers:

Welcome to, x-kendall-x master of song challenge! So, you wanna be named, " Master of song"? With this contest, there are 5 rounds ( Round 5 goes up to the final 2 ) here are the themes for each round:
round 1: Due on, December 15th
Being forgotten

Round 2: Due on, December 20th
Happy relatioonship

round 3: Due december 23rd
Loosing someone

Round 4: Due December 28th
Heartbreak

Round 5: Due on, January 3rd
Catchy pop song, pick your own theme!

Hope you compete!
XXkendall

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: x-kendall-x master of song challenge

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:51 AM

here's our entry. :)

fade to black
    by: sherry

verse 1:
    i saw you standing there
    but never knew
    you would just walk away
    i just thought i loved yoU

verse 2:
    you Never gave me
    a hand to hold
    you just shut me out
    and left me in The cold

pre-chorus:
    you said you loved me
    you said you'd never lie
    so why dId you leave
    tell me why

chorus:
    and i let myself fade to black
    all because of you
    but he helped me out of the dark
    he knew

verse 3:
    you never Let the sun in
    just slammed the door
    i don't even know
    what i was hoping for

pre-chorus:
    i said i loved you
    i said i'd never lie
    but now i'm gone
    i'll Tell you why

repeat chorus

breakthrough:
    loving you was dark
    loving you was wild
    i only wisH now
    i could seE You smile

repeat chorus

repeat Chorus

verse 4:
    he sAw Me there
    and i always knew
    he wouldn't just walk away
    likE you

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 7:46 PM

message when results are up please! :)

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Very nice i like your song

XXkendall

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:52 PM

One problem. The verse is only 1 sentence. It needs to be at least 3-4 sentences. Okay tell you what, I'll give you another chance at the verses. you have until December 10th to write new verses.
    XXkendall

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 3:11 AM

Okay, I kinda wrote this song about half an hour ago so sorry if its not my best work. I'm also a little stuck for a name, so is it ok if i title it with the two names i have? If its not, please message me and I'll change it to just one xx

Green, Red and Gold (which name do you think is best?)

Verse 1
    Three years ago
    you would've been here
    and I wouldn't be sitting in floods of tears
    You wouldn't be late
    you never liked that
    cause even a minute felt like thousands of years

Chorus
    and I wait by the frosty window
    again for the second year
    but you didn't come round the corner
    right where
    i wanted you to appear

Verse 2
    Christmas lights shine
    all green, red and gold
    through the music i hear you're voice echoed
    i remember it clear
    and i have no escape
    i pretend i don't care but i know, i know

Chorus
    right where
    i wanted you to appear

Bridge
    but i still light the candle
    that counts down the days
    to another year after
    you promised you'd stay
    stay
    But it's okay

Chorus
    right where
    i wanted you to appear

Chorus 2
    I'll still wait by the frosty window
    for a million more years
    and maybe one day you'll come running
    right where
    you should've appeared

Chorus
    right where
    i wanted you to appear

October 22nd 2012, the world turns RED.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2134491#post_15533111
    Credit to Tayluvxoxo for the amazing graphic!

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 11:22 AM

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It really speaks... break up! Great job! I am proud to announce that the winner of round 1 is..........
    Sherry! Congrats! keep score of the rounds you win.
    XXkendall

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 10:25 AM

round 2 :)

Time After Time

Don't pretend you haven't failed me
    yet again
    don't insist that I should take you
    back again
    lost in this moment in time
    don't try and play these childish games
    I tell you
    the terrors running through my veins
    I hate you
    and time after time after time

These stormy nights
    these danger signs
    these pictures painted in my mind
    bring me some light
    don't lose the fight
    I think I'm running out of time

I've looked around for an escape route
    you're blocking it
    you have a way to hunt me down and
    lock me up like this
    you shouldn't come back around
    I recall there was a thing that they called
    happiness
    was an amazing thing but darling you are
    stopping it
    time after time after time

These stormy nights
    these danger signs
    bring me some light
    don't lose the fight

Where's the strength I had before?
    you won't hurt me anymore
    since you're gone I'm more than free
    maybe one day I'll be me but

These stormy nights
    these danger signs
    bring me some light
    don't lose the fight
    I think I'm running out of
    I hope you get your wasted time

These stormy nights
    these danger signs
    bring me some light
    don't lose the fight
    I think I'm running, running

These stormy nights
    these danger signs
    bring me some light
    don't lose the fight

October 22nd 2012, the world turns RED.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2134491#post_15533111
    Credit to Tayluvxoxo for the amazing graphic!

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 4:14 PM

hey umm.... have to restart contest. sorry. you can still use the same songs but i've been in London for 3 months and I forgot about the contest! UGGHHH IM SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First band concert evah! Preforming with the best peeps ever! Remember our name, Young4ever! Love YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    XXkendall

Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 4:27 PM

attention all Swifties... I declare the song challenge is over..... IM SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm starting this whole thing over again..... sry. well, you may ask, WHY THE H E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS ARE YOU DOING THIS 2 MEH! Well.... my aptop broke and it TOOK 3 WHOLE MONTHS TO FIX!!!!! It's REALLY REALLY old.... well..... again.... im sorry. love ya'll!

- Kendall
    XXkendall

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.