Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What songs make you cry?

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Are there any songs in which just make you well up?

I can name a few:

-Never grow up- Taylor Swift (Gets me everytime, have to skip it when listening to my iPod in public XD )

- Fix you- Coldplay

I'll probably come up with some more later and add them.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbthefh3GB1qd9ryso1_500.gif

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What songs make you cry?

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Since Christmas time is here, the first song that came to me is "A Baby Changes Everything" from Faith Hill. The end is where I fall apart when she says "My whole life has turned around. I was lost, but now I'm found. A baby changes everything."

God bless you and Faith always!!!

Holly

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Your hands in mine, explosions the sky, but crying is a bit overdone
    Lady's with me now, since I showed her how
    to lay her lilly hands in mine...
    And who would not agree, she's a sight to see
    and a treasure for the poor to find...

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 2:37 PM

RONAN!!! It was actually pretty funny the other day, because I was like "Ok, I'm not going to crying this time when I listen to Ronan." I clicked play. She started singing and I teared up and was like "Nope. Guess not."

^Made by Me!! :)

^Also by Me!! :)

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Whenever I listen to Teardrops on my Guitar, I don't know it's just an emotional song for me.
    "Just be yourself, there's no one better."

Peace, Love, & Taylor Swift!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 2:42 PM

love lives on-mallory hope

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 2:42 PM

I agree with Calizzle4 my dad always turns on music from his iPhone he has Ronan on there and everytime my brother says turn on Ronan! my dad and I say NO but one day we turned it on and we both started crying so hard!!

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

RE: What songs make you cry?

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Never Grow Up and Ronan

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 2:47 PM

Concrete Angel- Martina McBride

gets me everytime

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 2:59 PM

Why by Rascal Flatts is one that gets you every time.

"I don't think raccoons like me very much. They saw me and ran away. WELL THEN, nice day to YOU raccoons -_-" -- Bethany Mota

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 3:01 PM

never grow up

and

ronan

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Ronan-Taylor Swift, How To Save a Life-The Fray, Never Grow Up-Taylor Swift and Sad Beautiful Tragic-Taylor Swift those songs get every single time I listen to them

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 3:31 PM

The Kids From Yesterday - My Chemical Romance
    Cancer - My Chemical Romance
    Everchanging (Acoustic) - Rise Against
    Hello - Evanescence
    Golden - Fall Out Boy
    4 Years (Casey's Song) - Cady Groves
    So Long Farewell - Motion City Soundtrack
    & pretty much everything off of Taylor's first album and half the stuff off of her second get me every time. It's getting ridiculous the amount of songs that make me cry these days...

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Well I have quite a list, but I won't bore you with all of it. So here's some that really get me.
    I'll try- Jonatha Brook
    Blackbird- The Beatles
    Forever and always- Taylor Swift
    There are many more, but this is what I have now.
    Enter my enchanting songwriting contest!
    link: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2290522/page/1?r=18279042#post_18279042
    ~ MyRedGuitar~
    *He's the reason for the tear drops on my guitar
    The only thing that keeps my wishing on a wishing star*

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 6:24 PM

This list is endless...

Permanent - David Cook
    Ronan - Taylor Swift
    East To West - Casting Crowns
    Who I Am - Casting Crowns
    Thrive - Switchfoot
    Silhouette - Owl City
    Over You - Miranda Lambert
    Someone Worth Dying For - MIKESCHAIR
    Our God - Chris Tomlin

.... I'm just gonna stop there. I'm a very emotional person. :p
    *signature by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 6:30 PM

"What do you say when tears are streaming down your face infront of everyone you know? And what do you do when the one that means the most to you is the one who didn't show?"-The Moment I Knew

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 3:10 AM

I cry so much whilst listening to music. I think because I get so emotionally into some things and I feel a connection to it and I can't help but cry. To name a few of my favourite crying songs:

Tied Together With A Smile - Taylor Swift
    Over You - Miranda Lambert
    Til Summer Comes Around - Keith Urban
    Jesus, Take The Wheel - Carrie Underwood
    Fix A Heart - Demi Lovato
    Find Yourself - Brad Paisley
    All You Ever - Hunter Hayes
    Speechless - The Veronicas
    Heart Of The World - Lady Antebellum
    (Those last two actually aren't sad songs at all, but rather just really beautiful love songs that I can't help but cry like a baby to every time I hear them...)

FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.
    Phone call with Taylor - 16 February 2012 || Met Taylor - 12 March 2012, 29 November 2012 || Held Taylor's hand - 13 March 2012

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 4:01 AM

i don't know why, but from her new jersey speak now tour she sang long live and she was like 'this song was a song i wrote based on the memories of the fearless tour, this song is so for you guys!' i almost cried!i know it's weird but it just made me:)
    wonderstruck cause you are looking at this:)

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 3:09 AM

- Ronan
    maybe if my friend isn't with me the first time i heard that song, i cried a lot
    - The Day You Said Goodnight by hale
    that's really meaningful it marks my heart
    - Gift Of A Friend by Demi Lovato
    i remember my group Kipama Jojo when we're still complete
    methugswiftie

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.