1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The TC Authors Club

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 2:08 AM

Have you experienced writing a story? Even a short one? Then come right in and you're automatically treated as an author! :D Every TC Author is welcomed here! Even I am an author, too! :3 I have always wanted to make this kind of thread, so I'm so excited to meet other TC Authors, too! Even if you're famous or not, or if you're a newbie at it or not, I don't care. All I care is that you're an author of a story! :)

So, I would also like to share your guys' works so I'm going to share everyone's here! :3 I'll make a list of all things needed, and also the members of this Authors Club! :) (Yes, this is now officially a club! :3)

CLUB MEMBERS:

1. TaylorThirteen
2. harrystylesismyhero
3. SingingInTheCar13
4. booknerd13
5. Topaz
5. Sprinkle Pie Taco Moo
6. LoveLoveLoveStayStayStay
7. Swiftie130
8. Berrysis
9. FallingInLove
10. longlivetaylor...4ever&always
11. staystaystay13
12. taylorswiftlover58

If you want to be a member, please do tell so here and give me the link to your profile! :)

Wattpad Members (if you have an account, feel free to fan these people who are both Wattpad and TC Members! :D)

1. TaylorThirteen - @the_Dreamer13
2. LoveLoveLoveStayStayStay - @BlueNotebookWriter
3. Berrysis - @Berrysis
4. longlivetaylor...4ever&always - @shininginthenight
5. staystaystay13 - @staystaystay133

If you would like your account to be added, then please tell me your Wattpad Account here, thank you.:)

So, anybody who wants to join the club? :)

Quick Note:

Wattpad is a website for all Authors around the world. Everybody is free to sign up so they can share their own stories to others! I would totally recommend you guys to sign up there.;) Especially if you want your story to be known by others.:)

(c)TaylorThirteen. Please do not copy this idea because it would be a little bit confusing or something if there are many clubs like these. But if your club's not author-related, then you are free to make that kind of thread.:)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The TC Authors Club

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 9:17 PM

I'm a poet... does that count?

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 1:03 AM

Dancing Like Starlight 13 wrote:
    I'm a poet... does that count?

Sure! :D You're finally in! :) I'm getting you in the list as soon as I can! :)

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 1:26 AM

I'll join!! I'm also on a writing website called Figment...! My profile is here =). Are any of you working on a piece right now? I'm working on a novel =D.

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 1:30 AM

Yay! I'm in! Can you put me as Topaz though instead of Dancing Like Starlight 13?

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 9:00 AM

I'm an author, I want to join! I also have a Wattpad account! I'm @BlueNotebookWriter. Awesome idea, I love this!
    Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 4:40 PM

can i join?
    I'm an yong author who writes really long storys ( like novels) and i love writing about fansey and fiction-- in fact, i cna only write about fiction. well can i join?

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 4:42 PM

I love writing! :) My wattpad is Berrysis. My Figment is Claire Lynch. I'd recommend checking out figment also! :)

Made by the wonderful Sprinkle PIe Taco Moo!

Cheese

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 4:44 PM

Me!!
    http://taylorswift.com/users/V2TBUs68

^Made by the FLAWLESS Annie!

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 4:44 PM

Can I join? My wattpad is @shininginthenight :)

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 4:57 PM

Can I join? My Wattpad is staystaystay133.

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 7:16 PM

Can I join? I have always loved to write!

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 1:47 AM

I just edited the thread.:) Welcome, new members! :)

^^ made by the AMAZING Daniela (All I know is a simple name)! :)

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 9:44 AM

I would love to be a member!
    Here's the link to my account:
    http://taylorswift.com/users/1Fqhcjtr
    I Spoke Now on July 20th, 2011 and my world will turn RED on March 18th, 2013

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 9:58 AM

I would love to join!
    Here's a link to my profile http://taylorswift.com/users/m5KriazC and a link to my wattpad account: http://www.wattpad.com/user/Liketheweather

TheEnchantedGarden^

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 10:00 AM

my wattpad account is also cinderlou13 if anyone wants to check it out.
    I Spoke Now on July 20th, 2011 and my world will turn RED on March 18th, 2013

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 10:29 AM

I want to join
    I have a Miss Literati account, it's like wattpad, but in a way not really, I forgot my wattpad username. This is the link http://www.missliterati.com/ml/home#.URfm2R0828A and my account is 'AprilPatricia' :)

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 7:57 PM

I'm interested. :) Iv been writing stories for 7 years :P I'v wasted half my life. By anyway here is my profile link: xXx
    made by: 1&2Me 3Primafa

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 8:00 PM

Hi!
    Ok well my story is on my profile. :)

Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 9:06 PM

I don't know if you're still doing this, but I'd love to join!
    Link to profile
    Wattpad

Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 2:52 AM

Can I still join? ^_^ I'm currently working on a TS fan fic called Red---efined. Here's the link to my profile: http://www.wattpad.com/user/Mofachad . :)

Speak Now, be Fearless :)