Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What's your age?

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:56 PM

I've always wondered the age of ppl on tc lol I remember the first time a heard Taylor I was in hs I'm now 22 turn 23 next year in may. But I know fans range from very very young to older and I loooove that. :) anyone else care to share their age and how long they have been a fan?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What's your age?

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:58 PM

I'm 14, turning 15 in May. xD.

I first heard Taylor when I was about 9 and didn't actually become a Swifty until I was 11, which was in 2009.

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:59 PM

15. I was like about 7 or 8 when I first heard her, I think. Became a swiftie in 2009.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2lkfmdy.png[/[/signature]

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 10:02 PM

I'm 18! turning 19 on the next 13!!

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 12:18 AM

I'm 14 now and will turn 15 on July 13th!!!
    Be yourself cause " Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind "

RE: What's your age?

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 1:39 AM

I turned 19 this month!
    "Haters can scream hate to me all they want but at the end of the day, I know my Swifties can scream louder."

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 1:54 AM

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 2:50 AM

I'm 14, turning 15 in August :)

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 2:54 AM

13, turning 14 in January.

^KIKI.

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 2:56 AM

Im 11
    Taylor Swift

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 2:59 AM

I'm 16!

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 2:59 AM

I'm 13 :)

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 4:16 AM

i'm 14!!!
    taylor is the best thing that's ever been mine.....

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 4:20 AM

I'm still 12 (celebrated it on the recent October 13 ;)) and I've been a Swiftie since 2008, when Taylor's Love Story Music Video just got through the television screens.;)

RE: What's your age?

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 4:21 AM

Now i am 14

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 6:46 AM

I'm 13, turning 14 in April

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Recently 17
    Lady's with me now, since I showed her how
    to lay her lilly hands in mine...
    And who would not agree, she's a sight to see
    and a treasure for the poor to find...

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 2:29 PM

I am 30. (smiles)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Thirteen! I'll be turning fourteen on April 30th!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 3:22 PM

I'm 18, but i'll be turning 19 December 19th. :)

Signature by: Heather.

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 3:27 PM

I'm 15.
    It's weird to think that I'll be able to get married in six months.n o-e

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.