Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My bullying story

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Hey! This is gonna be long but I know some people can be helped if they know they aren't the only ones who have been (Or are being) bullied (But in my case it's in the past) so here we go:
Last year I was in 8th grade and was a cheerleader, (Plus, I only had one friend really on the squad) our cheer coach wasn't very good. I didn't like very many girls on the team, and they didn't like me. They would point out all the things I did wrong and they might have been trying to help, but it didn't sound like it. Just a lot of things would happen, there was a day the whole team basically was mad at me. One day (We had a fb group) there were reminding us to meet uup for lunch, I hadn't gotten that news so I kept asking when he said this cause I wanted to know. Well, they got feud up with me asking and started cursing me out. (I won't put the words here because of our young readers)It made me feel like junk. My mom and me went to talk to the coach and he said he would make us take the group down, long story short, he didn't, he lied. Towards the end two girls basically threatened the whole group. That was the breaking point, I quit, the coach tried to convince me to stay, but I couldn't put myself through that. That was one of my saddest days in 8th grade because all the emotions going through my head. My mom told the principal and me and 1 of the girls that threatened me (The other was absent) and she acted to be very sad and cry to cry her way out of trouble. I didn't realize that back then but I do now. Because my mom subbed there and volunteered and she couldn't look my mom in the eye, come to think of it she kind of avoided contact with me. Believe it or not that was the short version. If you want to talk to me because you need help or just to talk you can. Plus, if you want or if it would help I can give you the long version. I felt like junk for most of my time as a cheerleader and a little bit after, and I almost cried writing about this. I know how it feels. But trust me, listening to "Mean helps, too. haha. I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOO MUCH!

http://i49.tinypic.com/2lkfmdy.png[/[/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My bullying story

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Aaaaw. I'm soooo sorry!!! I hope those girls will leave you alone, you don't deserve to be treated that way!!!!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 8:56 PM

no one deserves to be treated like that. i love how you want to help others in need. i am here to talk to because i have had a lot of things like that happen to me.

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 8:58 PM

^^ Thanks you guys, and yes they leave me alone, now in high school I don't see them much. And thanks.

RE: My bullying story

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:05 PM

ru ok?? i am really sry!!
    my name is madison and i love taylor swift!! she is my life 24/7!!! please be my friend!! xoxo txswify4life

i LOVE taylor swift!!(:

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:42 PM

Yeah! I mean, I don't get bullied now so it's a lot better. But it still hurts, and you know, I'll never know what they said about me behind my back.

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 12:23 AM

HI taylor (if you're actually her)
    I love you and i just want to say that you're really
    nice and that you never desrved to be bullied.
    Not that anyone does and I think you are awesome

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:02 AM

Aww this is awful :( I was bullied too, and it really hurts! I spent most of year 5 and 6 crying myself to sleep because of it :'( I remember the things they did to me really clearly and it does hurt and you still remember everything! I hope your ok

STOP BULLYING

cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:13 AM

I've been bullied for as long as I can remember. I've tried to kill myself so many times but can never ever do it, I understand.

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:30 AM

swiftie_taylah wrote:
    I've been bullied for as long as I can remember. I've tried to kill myself so many times but can never ever do it, I understand.

Aww please don't! There's people to talk to! :(

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 4:39 PM

Hi Taylor. I just wanted to tell u i am a big fan and i totally love listening to you. Your one of my top favourite singers. and i feel so sorry about you being bullied. the main reason why i'm replying to your bullyibg story though is to tell you that your song mean is my favorite by far because i almost feel as if its kinda talling about my life in a way. i'm thirteen and i have been bullied for the past eight years if my life and occaisionally i am picked on. and maube thats one of the main reasons why your one of my fave singers and a big role model to me. i hope to be a singer one day. anyway gud luck and keep shining in the path of music taylor. u rock.

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 6:40 PM

Hey! Don't worry, I know it's hard since I've been bullied like all my life but those girls were probably just jealous of you. If the coach tried to convince you to get back on the team than you must be really good. I myself was a cheerleader but I was okay at it. Those girls were jerks and by the way your describing you seem like a really nice girl (not to sound stockerish). Hope everything goes well!

AussieBeauty

Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Hey, Taylor! I'm so sorry about what happened to you... Something very bad also happened to me something like that I guess. I wish you the best of luck!! I wish I could see you on your red tour, but your not playing where I live... :(

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.