Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: official TC family

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:32 PM

Add me to the list! TC is definitely like a big family. :)
    Taylor Connect is definitely a place where we do "connect" as one with swifties from all over the world. All because of Taylor. She has brought us together & I'm so thankful for that. :)

^^ The amazing shy lovestruck swiftie :)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:33 PM

Me me me!!
    ForeverEnchanted13 - http://taylorswift.com/users/foreverenchanted13

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:36 PM

TC isn't just a website it is my second home-1000sasa2000taytayfan

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:37 PM

ME ME!!! http://taylorswift.com/users/EVPEDXlV

I have a quote " I'm on TC virtually all the time! When it's down, I frantically check to find another way to chat with everyone, because TC is fun and I feel loved here" sorry if my quote is strange haha ;)

STOP BULLYING

cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:42 PM

RE: official TC family

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:43 PM

i want to join! :) here's the link to my profile! :)

http://taylorswift.com/users/lovetswift13

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

url[/signature]

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:45 PM

WOAH GUYS!!! THANK YOU!! I am not alone!!! I added all of you!! Thanks for joining!! :)
    TanyaxOh I quoted you :)
    ForeverEnchanted13 thank you!! you found this thread really fast!!
    1000sasa2000taytayfan13 do you mind if I quote you? and I hope you decide to stay here :)
    SwiftiesRuleTheWorld that is a lovely quote!!!!! :D

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:46 PM

I HAVE A QUOTE!!
    "TC is amazeballs!"

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:47 PM

SparklyFearlessGirl13 wrote:

ForeverEnchanted13 thank you!! you found this thread really fast!!

Haha you're welcome!!! :) x

I'll join.

My quote "I love TC like I love Dallas Cowboys football, Lakers basketball, and of course Taylor and that's real love."

Thanks! :D

STOP BULLYING

cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:50 PM

I'm in.

TC is a way to connect with other members of the Swift fandom. I feel like I wouldn't openly love Taylor as much without being able to know other people are as obsessed as I am

"I don't think raccoons like me very much. They saw me and ran away. WELL THEN, nice day to YOU raccoons -_-" -- Bethany Mota

Thanks for quoting me. You are wonderful! :) I also love what everybody else has said about TC. They are all SO true. I agree with everyone 113%!

^^ The amazing shy lovestruck swiftie :)

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 7:00 PM

JDMaleSwiftie
    Thanks for the quote!! I added you! :)
    SwiftiesRuleTheWorld
    your welcome! :D
    moonstorm5000
    Thanks!! I added you! :)
    13JingleBellRock13
    I added you to the list and added your quote. wonderful! :)
    TanyaxOh
    your welcome!! yes everyone's quote is so true!!!! I agree with them 113% also!!
    anybody else want to join? :) Maybe, if you want, you could tell your friends to join :)

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 7:06 PM

I wanna be part of the family!

~Christina

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 7:09 PM

NotEvenCatLike wrote:
    I wanna be part of the family!

~Christina

THANK YOU!!! you actually were the inspiration behind this!!!! :)

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Meeeeee

Vote

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 7:13 PM

"People appreciate my graphics on TC, that makes me smile and feel welcomed."
    That's my quote and I'd like to be apart of this family. :)

Recent Graphics I Reviewed: Starstruck Designs
    [url=http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j362/isabe]http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j362/isabe[/url][/signature]

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Thank you two!!!!!!!!!!!!! I added you!!! :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.