Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

:( FIGHTING

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 5:30 PM

You guys. This fighting has been getting old now. People are leaving because they are sick of the fighting. You need to calm down and realize what you are fighting about is most likely dumb. A way to prevent fighting is not telling people to delete their thread. It is up to the person who made the thread if they want to delete it or not. Also there have been lots of posts about people leaving, and everybody tells them "Dont leave" "Your amazing" "We love you" Well if we really loved them or thought they were amazing they wouldnt want to leave in the first place. TC is (Should) be a place where we get to be our selfs and not get juged. TC should be a place where we all feel loved. If you have ever fought with someone on TC and they havent quit PM THEM! Say you are sorry. You will feel great if the accept your sorry.
Live is to short to be fighting over dumb things.

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her! Made By Kel_Fairytale13! SHE IS FLAWLESS! Request from her
[I

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: :( FIGHTING

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 5:34 PM

I agree 100%

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 5:34 PM

Well I agree with some of what you said, but not all of it. I mean I wanted to leave yesterday, but that doesn't mean I don't love the people who convinced me to stay. I absolutely do and that's ultimately the reason I decided to stay. All it means I was like alot of people sick and tired of all the fighting. It's just really annoying and unnecessary and it shouldn't happen here. Bottom line.

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 5:35 PM

EXACTLY!!! THIS IS TOO TRUE!! WE. HERE. TO. SUPPORT. TAYLOR. SWIFT!!! THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE, EVERYONE LOVES HER EQUALLY NO ONE IS THE BIGGEST FAN AND IT'S NOT A COMPETITION!!! I think everyone should say sorry and accept that everyone has different opinions, :) now smile and be friends!! ( that's an order) haah ;)

STOP BULLYING

cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 5:39 PM

I also agree as well.

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 5:40 PM

People these days make everything into a big deal. It's ridiculous. It's no different at school. I like coming on TC to escape all the dramas but lately, there's no point.

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 5:40 PM

SwiftiesRuleTheWorld wrote:
    EXACTLY!!! THIS IS TOO TRUE!! WE. HERE. TO. SUPPORT. TAYLOR. SWIFT!!! THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE, EVERYONE LOVES HER EQUALLY NO ONE IS THE BIGGEST FAN AND IT'S NOT A COMPETITION!!! I think everyone should say sorry and accept that everyone has different opinions, :) now smile and be friends!! ( that's an order) haah ;)

STOP BULLYING

cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13
    Thanks for the support!

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her! Made By Kel_Fairytale13! SHE IS FLAWLESS! Request from her
    [I

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 5:42 PM

I think they brought bumps back. :D But all you guys are right. This is supposed to be a fun way to express our love for Taylor. Not a competition...

Thanks allyouareismean!!! :D I'm certainly Wonderstruck! Thanks to swiftswimmer for the amazing avatar![colo

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 5:44 PM

kktaytay123 wrote:
    I think they brought bumps back. :D But all you guys are right. This is supposed to be a fun way to express our love for Taylor. Not a competition...

Thanks allyouareismean!!! :D I'm certainly Wonderstruck! Thanks to swiftswimmer for the amazing avatar![colo

Exactly!! It seems like all TC is now is a popularity contest...

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 5:49 PM

That is so true! TC is my home away from all the madness and meanness. Please stop the fighting!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Swifty17 wrote:
    That is so true! TC is my home away from all the madness and meanness. Please stop the fighting!

THIS ^

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 5:59 PM

True true true. Stop the squabbling. TC is a place to discuss Taylor related things it is not to fight. Besides, do you know the person behind the computer screen? All you can know about the person is from the description in his/her profile and what that person tells you during PM and Commenting. So, definitely there is no reason for anyone to fight or judge anyone's actions or likings cause you're not God. This is just a website for Taylor fans. It's not a fighting website so guys, get over with it. Sometimes I wonder how people can fight on a website like this..... I mean come on. Every SINGLE person on this website has one thing in common. That is Taylor. So there is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON FOR FIGHTING TO OCCUR IN THIS WEBSITE. Ok, so guys, cut it out.
    It would be great if you could add me as friend! Send me a friend request:) I won't bite!

Made by Guppy1313!^^

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:00 PM

I haven't even heard any fighting... what are people even fighting about?

RE: :( FIGHTING

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:03 PM

Well, we gotta agree to what you said. I mean, I never expected fighting to be here. So Swifties, let's all apologize to those we hurt. It makes a big difference.

And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid...

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:04 PM

ForeverEnchanted13 wrote:
    Swifty17 wrote:

THIS ^

^ THIS the same with me!!
    Zoe-Lynne13 is DEEPLY in-LOVE with Taylor!!

^^ credit to Love Story 13 for the siggy graphic!!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:21 PM

GreatSkies29 wrote:

^This^

^Thanks to Dancing Like Starlight 13^

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:22 PM

icestorm5000 wrote:
    GreatSkies29 wrote:

^This^

^Thanks to Dancing Like Starlight 13^

Sis, you're still new. I'll tell you tomorrow morning.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.