1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Having A bad day?

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 5:13 AM

Message me if your having a bad day, situation you don't understand or just want to talk.
I know what it's like to be lonely, trust me I know. And I know that it's 1 of the worst feelings in the world, so I don't ever want anyone to feel lonely.

I'm not a therapist, but I've been through a lot & I'm pretty good at observing peoples situations & how they act in it, so I often see what's the best way to handle stuff that you thought you can never handle...

There's also a big advantage to this, you can tell me anything and everything 'cause I don't know you personally so it won't be awkward.

But all things aside, the real reason I'm doing this is 'cause I want to help, I don't want any one to ever feel alone in this world...
Taylor taught us to be Fearless and to Speak Now about our RED emotions!
~ImInLoveWithSingingItsMyEscapeFromThisWorld~

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Having A bad day?

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:02 AM

ya, i'm having such a bad day today.
    i don't even know why my friend don't talk to me!!!
    Hi every one, I'm Jasmine.
    I know Taylor's from the song Love Story from the radio.
    Taylor's my inspiration 'cuz i have a school life (almost) like Taylor.

My favourite songs
    1.red
    2.state of grace
    3.i knew you were trouble

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:05 AM

I'm not having a bad day, today is pretty ok considering it's a holiday and it's a break from all the college stuff going on. My head just really really hurts and I woke up with a headache actually and right now I still feel it idk why :/

//tswiftfan13.tumblr.com
    2.19.2011-- this night was sparkling :)

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:36 AM

Thanks for telling us that sweetie! I might need to talk to you sometime.
    ~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:37 AM

Yes thank you so much! This makes me feel nice to know someone is here to help if I need it :)

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:53 AM

awwww thanks you are so sweet It's so good to know that sb. is here to help

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Remember that I won't judge you, I'll only help you as much as I can

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 9:56 AM

You give really, really REALLY good advise! You helped me so much, I had no idea how to deal with that! I can never thank you enough!
    SendYourPhotosAndVideoClipsTo:TheSwiftieVideoOrganazation@gmail.com

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 7:52 AM

TheSwiftie VideoOrganazation wrote:
    You give really, really REALLY good advise! You helped me so much, I had no idea how to deal with that! I can never thank you enough!
    SendYourPhotosAndVideoClipsTo:TheSwiftieVideoOrganazation@gmail.com

Aww, I so glad I could help u!