Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

25 Questions

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Hey, so I had to do these for American Literature, and I just thought I'd post them to see what Swifties thought.

1.) If you were going to be trapped on a deserted island and you could only bring three things with you, what would they be and why?
2.) If you were the leader of a country, what would you do and why?
3.) If you had kids, what would you name them and why?
4.) If you could have any super power, what would it be and why?
5.) If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would it me and why?
6.) If you could live anywhere on earth, where would it be and why?
7.) If you could have all the money in the world or be in the perfect relationship, which would you choose and why?
8.) If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
9.) If you had to live forever and you could choose one person to live forever with you, who would you choose or no one at all and why?
10.) If you could change anything about yourself or your life, what would you change and why?
11.) If you could rewind your life and do it over, how far back would you rewind it and why?
12.) If you could have a video of one day of your life, what day would it be and why?
13.) If you could only wear one color for the rest of your life, what color would it be and why?
14.) If you could choose any career, what would it be and why?
15.) If you had $1,000,000, what would you do with it?
16.) If you could only listen to 3 songs for the rest of your life, what would they be and why?
17.) If you had one wish, what would you wish for and why?
18.) If you could become any mythical creature, what would you become and why?
19.) If you could bring any book, movie, or TV character to life, who would it be and why?
20.) If you had to lose one of your five senses, which would it be and why?
21.) If the world was going to end in an hour, what would you do and why?
22.) If you got to choose your last meal, what would it be and why?
23.) If you had to smile 24/7 or never smile again, which would you choose and why?
24.) If you could bring any one inanimate object to life, what would it be and why?
25.) If you could live in any time period, when would it be and why?

^^HAVpeace13

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 25 Questions

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 2:40 PM

I live in the Netherlands:
    1. Food, Water, Knife
    2. I would focus on the environment. I would also like to reduce the number of taxes some people with a higher income have to pay.
    3. Thomas/Lucas if it was a boy. I like boynames with a -as at the and. I don't really know cool girlnames, I have to think about that :)
    4. I would want to freeze time. With that power you can always be on time when you're late. Just freeze the world, and you can run into your class. Or you could freeze a conversation to think what you are going to say.
    5. I have nobody that I would like to meet. My life is great right now.
    6. Well, Holland, Germany, or New Zealand
    7. Perfect relationship of course. With a relationship you are fully happy and have support in your life. Money does not make perfect.
    8. A horse, because a horse is so powerful and strong to me (:
    9. I think I wouldn't choose a person, but choose an animal, maybe a horse or a dog. You can get tired of some people. An animal understands you, but doesn't talk at all.
    10. I would like to speak what's on my mind. Sometimes I hesitate by not saying the words I would want to.
    11. I wouldn't rewind it. I haven't got any big regrest or mistakes that I made.
    12. Tuesday. I have school that day, so it would show my 'normal life'. I also go horseriding on Tuesday, so the video will show that, one of my passions.
    13. Aquablue. Because it's a beautiful colo(u?)r and it fits my eyecolo(u?)r (:
    14. I would probably help people who struggle in life, by bringing their lives back on track.
    15. I would put it on my bankaccount and save it. But I would also buy a horse and a big landhouse and give some of the money to my family.
    16. Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran. Because it has such a lovely theme, it fits to all situations of great love
    This Song Saved My Life - Simple Plan. Whenever I feel down, I can listen to that song, and feel good again.
    Never Grow Up - Taylor Swift. I don't know why, I just feel super related to this song.
    17. I would wish that I will find the love of my life. I never had a boyfriend and am a bit afraid it would take a long while to find one. Many relationships break at this moment, and I would like to find that perfect person for me who understands me, supports me, dares to contradicts me.
    18. A Phoenix. A phoenix is a beautfil creature. To me, it represents strength, but also vulnerability and grace.
    19. I would like to bring 'Heartland' to life. That a book series about a sort of natural horsemanship ranch. The way they treat horses there is wonderful and respectful.
    20. Mm hard one. I think my taste. I wouldn't be able to live without sight. The world is stunning and I would want to see, hear and feel that. I would like to keep my smell, because I like the smell of perfume, grass, hay etc.
    21. I would tell everyone how much they mean to me, and tell everyone the story that reminds me of them. Some anecdotes (:
    22. I think it would be lasagne made by my dad. It's so delicious!
    23. never smile again. If I would smile 24/7 I would be fake, and people won't know if I'm really happy, or if I really like them or not. I think you can express your happiness or kindness in other ways than just by smiling at someone.
    24. I think it would be like a painting, or a statue. Really tough question...
    25. I would want to live in 1990. The internet and the media are not that big in that year, people are more social than nowadays in my opinion. I like how everybody has equal chances (women, immigrants), and that's different from all the other centuries.

It was fun to answer these questions. Hope you are able to do something with mine (:
    I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world
    March 12th 2011, Oberhausen - Germany: Speak Now World Tour

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 3:00 PM

1.) If you were going to be trapped on a deserted island and you could only bring three things with you, what would they be and why?
    My ipod my phone and food because I could then use my phone to call for help and eat the food and play on my ipod while I wait :) That and I couldn't live without music

I would give free candy away because everyone needs a little bit of candy

Adeline and Noah because I think they sound pretty

Reading Minds so I can figure out secrets

Taylor Swift because she is one of my idols

England because I think it would be fun there :)

7.) If you could have all the money in the world or be in the perfect relationship, which would you choose and why?
    Perfect relationship because love is better than money.

A turtle because they live for a while :)

9.) If you had to live forever and you could choose one person to live forever with you, who would you choose or no one at all and why?
    No one because I would get sick of seeing the same person every day

10.) If you could change anything about yourself or your life, what would you change and why?
    I wouldn't change anything
    11.) If you could rewind your life and do it over, how far back would you rewind it and why?

12.) If you could have a video of one day of your life, what day would it be and why?
    It would be a video of my 8th grade graduation with all of my friends because I love them

13.) If you could only wear one color for the rest of your life, what color would it be and why?
    Purple because it's my favorite :)

National soccer player for the US Women's National Team because soccer is a humongous part of my life

Donate to cancer funds and use the rest for miscellaneous things

16.) If you could only listen to 3 songs for the rest of your life, what would they be and why?
    What Makes You Beautiful You Belong With Me

Peace on earth

A unicorn because they are pretty

19.) If you could bring any book, movie, or TV character to life, who would it be and why?
    Harry Potter because he is amazing!

Taste because it isn't as important as the others to me

Tell everyone how much I loved them

Turkey with sweet potatoes and gravy because I love those foods!

23.) If you had to smile 24/7 or never smile again, which would you choose and why?
    Smile 24/7 because smiling is good

24.) If you could bring any one inanimate object to life, what would it be and why?
    My phone so that I can find out how much it likes being dropped

I would live in the Ice Age for no particular reason

Vote

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 3:43 PM

I think way too much into things like this lol

1.) If you were going to be trapped on a deserted island and you could only bring three things with you, what would they be and why? the Bible, a weapon of some sort, and a book on survival or edible plants or something

I wouldn't know where to start...

Definitely Elizabeth (that's been my favorite name forever) and some others I really like right now are Abileen, Isabella, Aaliyah or Emmeline for girls and Mason, Levi, Tristan, Colton or Caiden for boys.

The power to absorb other powers like Peter from Heroes

5.) If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would it be and why?
    Out of people living,Taylor Swift. I don't know about people who are already dead, that's a hard one.

I don't have a specific place in mind but somewhere in the south in the country that's within driving distance from the beach.

Perfect relationship. I think that's harder to acquire than money and, as cheesy as it sounds, it's worth a lot more.

a horse. but not a tamed one, like a wild one in a secluded area where I could just run free

Hmmm that's really hard. I have a few choices in mind

If I could change something about myself I guess I would want to either be a more social or a more positive person. If I could change something about my life I would want to have more money. Not a lot, just enough to pay off school and buy a little bit of land and a little house.

I wouldn't rewind it.

I would video one day of my family's annual week trip to the beach. When all of us cousins get together it's crazy so it would be the most entertaining

Blue because there are so many different shades that I like I wouldn't get sick of it.

Preschool teacher. It's a rewarding and meaningful job when done right even though most people don't realize it.

Buy a few acres, a small house, a horse, and a four wheeler. I really have no concept of how much you could get with that much money so that might not even be enough for all those things but if I had money left over I would save the rest.

I couldn't pick three. I wouldn't want to get tired of my three favorite songs if I had to choose them and that's what would happen if I could only listen to them for the rest of my life.

To find true love and know it when I see it (especially if I already found it).

Mermaid. I love the beach and swimming.

I think I think too far into these questions. If I brought the charchter to life would they have the same stuff going on in their lives as they did in the book/show/movie? or would they just have the same characteristics? In other words I would want to bring Jacob Black (from the twilight books not movie) to life but only if he wasn't in love with Bella/Renesme and had all the vampire drama going on that he has in the books.

smell because I know it would mess up my taste too but I could live with that. The other senses seem more important to me.

Pray and spread the gospel. Because if the world is ending all we have left is our souls.

If I'm dead I'm not gonna care about what I just ate so I don't know or care.

Both would be terrible options. I think I'd look like an idiot if I smiled 24/7 but I'm naturally a kind of serious person and I woulnd't want to be any more serious

No idea

I've always been fascinated by the 1800s pioneer times but I don't know if I would want to live during them just because of the health disadvantages and dangers

RE: 25 Questions

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 6:03 PM

I'm from the US
    1. Mary Poppins' carpet bag, Dora's backpack, and coke. The bag and the backpack have absolutely everything in them! Ans I love coke :)
    2. I don't know. Lower taxes, maybe.
    3. Boy- Cameron Luke Girl- Adeliene Grace I love those names, don't really know why.
    4. The power to stop being a klutz! That seems self explanatory
    5. Taylor Swift. Duh. She's awesome.
    6. Here. Besides place, Australia. The place fascinates me
    7. A perfect relationship. As I heard on The Saddle Club, love over gold.
    8. A horse, because I've always wondered what they think about, or a tiger, because they're powerful and just plain awesome!
    9. No one, because I couldn't choose just one person out of all the people who get me through life.
    10. I would make myself more attractive, because I'm ugly.
    11. I would start at age 5, because I'd love to relive the last 9 years.
    12. Thursday, June 30, 2012, because that was the day I saw Taylor!
    13. Blue. It's my favorite color, and I think it looks nice on me. Most of my clothing is blue, already :P
    14. Google doodler. Getting paid to doodle and play around on the internet? Can you say, THE LIFE?!?!!
    15. Buy my parents a house, pay everything off, donate to charities, and then save the rest for college.
    16. Long Live, YBWM, and You Are More (I don't know the singer). Those songs are super important to me for different reasons.
    17. Infinite wishes!
    18. A mermaid, because I think it would be pretty cool
    19. Maybe Percy Jackson or Once Upon a Time. Those would be the best to watch in the real world.
    20. Smell. I would probably be less affected by smell (even though it effects taste). I need sight for art and writing, and I want to hear my sister sing. I want to taste my mom's cooking, and I want to feel.
    22. Say goodbye to everything and everyplace and everyone. My family and friends would be in heaven, though, because they're believers.
    23. Taco salad, coke, and ice cream sundaes, because that's what makes the world go round.
    24. I really don't know.
    25. Right now. There's no time like the present, in my opinion, anyway

These are great questions!

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 6:20 PM

It's really cool reading all the responses. Some of your answers are really similar to what I would say and some I'm thinking "What the heck?" Ha ha, Thanks for sharing, Swifties! Can't wait to read more.

^^HAVpeace13

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 11:50 PM

- A knife (I'd rather bring a gun, but the bullets would run out soon enough xD), my boyfriend, and water. I'd bring water and knife to help me survive, and my boyfriend... Well I can't live without him :-)
    - I'd do loads of things, but I would start with stopping the wars.
    - Mathew and Luna. I don't know why xD
    - To control time. Because I'd like to stop it sometimes :-D
    5.) If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would it be and why?
    - Taylor Swift, because she is my role model.
    - New York, because it's the most perfect city on the world.
    - I am already in a perfect relationship, so I'd choose money :-D
    - Lion, because they are beautiful and strong.
    - My boyfriend.
    - The place I live in.
    - I wouldn't rewind it at all.
    - I don't know.
    - Light purple.
    - Journalist.
    - I'd move to New York and buy a house :-D
    - Space Bound, This Is Really Happening, Carry on my wayward son
    - For eternal life. 'Cause I'm scared of dying :-(
    - Vampire.
    - Sam Winchester from Supernatural. :3
    - Smell maybe, I don't know, that's very hard question :-/
    - I'd spend time with my friends and family.
    - Crabs, chocolate and candies :-D
    - First one because I like to smile.
    - My teddy.
    - I'd live 10000 years back. Or maybe 200.

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Love that last response!

^^HAVpeace13

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 1:42 PM

1.) If you were going to be trapped on a deserted island and you could only bring three things with you, what would they be and why? Food. A knife. Water
    2.) If you were the leader of a country, what would you do and why? Make everyone equal!
    3.) If you had kids, what would you name them and why? Brinley( boy) because I LOVE that name. I've never really thought about girl names.
    4.) If you could have any super power, what would it be and why? Either fly or read people's minds.
    5.) If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would it me and why? Alive: Taylor Swift & Luke Bryan. I love them! Dead: Hmm, not sure.
    6.) If you could live anywhere on earth, where would it be and why? Nashville. Love Nashville.
    7.) If you could have all the money in the world or be in the perfect relationship, which would you choose and why? Perfect relationship. Love over money!
    8.) If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? A bird! I could fly!
    9.) If you had to live forever and you could choose one person to live forever with you, who would you choose or no one at all and why? I can't choose!
    10.) If you could change anything about yourself or your life, what would you change and why? Become more confident in myself. Lose some weight.
    11.) If you could rewind your life and do it over, how far back would you rewind it and why? Probably back until middle school years. I'm 18 now so it was a few years ago.
    12.) If you could have a video of one day of your life, what day would it be and why? This past Monday, I surprised my 2nd mother who I hadn't seen in 7 months. It was PERFECT!
    13.) If you could only wear one color for the rest of your life, what color would it be and why? Blue. My fave!
    14.) If you could choose any career, what would it be and why? Anything that allows me to help people or animals!
    15.) If you had $1,000,000, what would you do with it? Buy my dream truck. Donate to charity. Give some to my few close friends & family
    16.) If you could only listen to 3 songs for the rest of your life, what would they be and why? All Too Well (Taylor.) We Rode in Trucks (Luke Bryan.) Wide Open (Jason Aldean.) They fit me perfectly.
    17.) If you had one wish, what would you wish for and why? NO. MORE. CANCER.
    18.) If you could become any mythical creature, what would you become and why? PEGICORN! THEY'RE PRECIOUS!
    19.) If you could bring any book, movie, or TV character to life, who would it be and why? Winnie the Pooh! ALL of them!
    20.) If you had to lose one of your five senses, which would it be and why? I don't wanna choose, but I'd say smell.
    21.) If the world was going to end in an hour, what would you do and why? Live it up!
    22.) If you got to choose your last meal, what would it be and why? Chinese food! SOOO YUMMY!
    23.) If you had to smile 24/7 or never smile again, which would you choose and why? Smile 24/7! Smiling is just wonderful!
    24.) If you could bring any one inanimate object to life, what would it be and why? My stuffed animal. It's a Monkey!
    25.) If you could live in any time period, when would it be and why? The '90's! I miss the '90's shows & toys!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 2:12 PM

1. My guitar, I don't want to get bored there :), A knife and a lightning box
    2. Depends on the country, I would make the people happy but I would try to educate my ideals to them.
    3. Selene, (girl), Haven't thought abouth a guy I would give my girl the choice :)
    4. The Power to find the perfect partner, who wouldn't betray on you but love you without doubting.
    5.I suppose I Would have a talk with Taylor If I could meet her. I believe she has and interresting life to tell. But I believe Einstein also has a great lifestory to tell.
    6. My heart is not earth-bound, I would live wherever my love lives. But if you assist, Norway or sweden.
    7. Perfect relationship (quit obvious)
    8. A wolf, There cute.
    9. Well I would rather want to live with someone but I still need to meet the person.
    10. Wouldn't change anything, I will make my way, otherwise I'm not worth being different.
    11. I liked being 8-9
    12. Me performing?
    13. Black (but its not a color), Its neutral and fits every mood.
    14. I would be happy if I could find which career would be perfect to me.
    15. Buy a lot of music equipement, Build a worldwide organisation that would try to change the world (in a good way). Travel a lot.
    16. Hurt, J. Cash, sultans of swing (dire straits), and I'm only when I'm with you/ Our song depends ;)
    17. Find the perfect love.
    18. Die erlkoning, (King of the elves), Seems nice to me
    19. To difficult questions :)
    20. Hope I never lose anything, My sense of smelling ?
    21. Stil to difficult.
    22. Pasta, mmmmh Adore eating Pasta :&
    23. Smile always, Wouldn't like not smiling at al, There would nobody smile back
    24. Too difficult ...
    25. The golden age :)
    Lady's with me now, since I showed her how
    to lay her lilly hands in mine...
    And who would not agree, she's a sight to see
    and a treasure for the poor to find...

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 2:40 PM

my best friend, my twin and sunscreen
    The reason I'd want everyone to have clean water is because there's been studies proven that clean water can change someone's life. If you don't have clean water, it can lead to multiple different kind of diseases. I'd want clothing available to anyone who'd need it because no one should be w/o clothes. I'd want food drives because people need to be aware of the hunger issues in our local communities and people with the resources, should try to help :) I'd also want healthcare and education resources available in all areas. It's a big dream but hey, that's what I'd do if I ran a nation LOL
    Charlotte, Elizabeth, Christopher, Johnothan. I just like the names lol
    The ability to be courageous
    I know we aren't supposed to talk about religious topics, but i'd kinnda want to go back in time and meet Jesus just so I could ask Him a lot of questions. OOOOrrr I'd wanna meet Helen Keller or taylor swift ;)
    I really love Tennessee because of all the mountains :D
    The perfect relationship because no amount of money can buy love

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 2:44 PM

1. I would bring food, water, and sunscreen.
    2. If I was the leader of a country, I would... I don't know. I could never be in that position.
    3. If I were to have four kids I would name them Cole, Braeden, Tessa, and Aubrey. I like the names.
    4. If I had a superpower I would be invisible. So, If I had wanted to disapeer because I was so embarrased... I could!
    5. I would meet Taylor Swift and I would ask her to give me a voice lesson. That would be so awesome.
    6. If I could live anywhere in the world I'd live in Massachusetts. It's an awesome state!
    7. I'd want to be in a perfect relasionship. I honestly care much more about love and affection than I do wealth and riches.
    8. I would love to be a dog because their so cute and everybody loves them. Also, they are social animals and make friends easily.
    9. I'd choose my best friend. I could never spend a minute without my best friend!
    10. Nothing.
    11. Probably when I said something really rude once. Don't want to share that.
    12. I have no idea whatsoever.
    13. Red! That color gives me energy and it is so bright and brilliant.
    14. I have years to figure that out.
    15. Give it to charity. I don't need that money!
    16. All Too Well, You Belong With Me, Ours.
    17. I don't really have any wishes.
    18. I'd be a nymph. They're so pretty!!!!
    19. I'd bring Peeta Mellark to life. I'd marry him and have four kids.
    20. Probably smell. I don't really know why.
    21. I wouldn't believe it.
    22. I'd choose fudge. I can't stop eating it.
    23. Smile 24/7
    24. I'd keep inanimate objects inanimate. That would just be creepy.
    25. Right now.

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 4:17 PM

More wonderful answers. Some that made me laugh which I needed. Thanks Swifties!

^^HAVpeace13

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 8:02 PM

Bum

^^HAVpeace13

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 5:15 AM

Bump* (Not sure how that turned to bum or how I didn't notice it :) )

^^HAVpeace13

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 3:57 PM

1) If you were going to be trapped on a deserted island and you could only bring three things with you, what would they be and why?
    1. My Harry Potter books. 2. Some sort of notebook so I wouldn't be bored. 3. A boat so I could get the **** away from that island.

2) If you were the leader of a country, what would you do and why?
    I would make it a really peaceful and fair country. I would make health and education really high priorities, and I would make a lot things outlawed (that I think should be... but I don't want to start a fight so I won't specify).

3) If you had kids, what would you name them and why?
    It always changes--for girls I really like the names Lyra and Lucy, because His Dark Materials and The Chronicles of Narnia are two of my favorite book series, even though there's traditionally a lot of animosity between the fans. I think they actually have a lot in common. I also love that Lyra has some mythology/astronomy behind it. I think the names (and the characters) represent two beautiful ways to be a female--to be the tough, brave, stubborn fighter and the kind, gentle and sweet lover. For boys I don't know, all of the names I like would probably lead to my child cursing me once they could talk.

4) If you could have any super power, what would it be and why?
    Well the power of Apparition would be awesome, no more bus rides! Or car rides! Or plane rides!

5) If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would it be and why?
    Well there's a lot of people I look up to/admire, but I don't know what I would say if I met them, or why I would need to meet them at all haha! So probably Taylor :)

6) If you could live anywhere on earth, where would it be and why?
    Well if money/family stuff doesn't play in, I would really want to live in the English/Scottish/Irish/Welsh countryside.

7) If you could have all the money in the world or be in the perfect relationship, which would you choose and why?
    Perfect relationship! Because money can't buy love.

8) If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
    Being some sort of bird would be awesome.

9) If you had to live forever and you could choose one person to live forever with you, who would you choose or no one at all and why?
    My mom! Cause she's really the one person I always need. If I could pick 2 I'd definitely say my parents...

10) If you could change anything about yourself or your life, what would you change and why?
    Maybe either make my nose less huge and awkward or make it so I never had to grow leg/armpit hair or something haha. Imagine how awesome it would be to never shave!

11) If you could rewind your life and do it over, how far back would you rewind it and why?
    I'm nervous of rewinding because you never know where you'll end up. Even when I look back and think "oh man, if only I hadn't done [blah blah blah]..." I realize I'd only be where I am now (a good place) if I went through everything I have gone through.

12) If you could have a video of one day of your life, what day would it be and why?

13) If you could only wear one color for the rest of your life, what color would it be and why?
    Either red or a neutral brown/beige. I think it's difficult to get bored of those colors.

14) If you could choose any career, what would it be and why?
    Well... I really love education. And math, and logic, and being creative. I want to work in curriculum development or educational policy.

15) If you had $1,000,000, what would you do with it?
    First I would give a lot of it to my parents, so they could make all of their lifelong dreams come true. I'd save a bunch so that I would be able to do fun things with my family regardless of whatever our income situation was. Then the rest I would use to try to bring awareness to issues I really believe in, but that doen't seem to have loud enough voices.

16) If you could only listen to 3 songs for the rest of your life, what would they be and why?
    What?! Oh man... Safe & Sound, We Are Our Own Lies (Smoosh) and something that reminds me of my family (not sure what...)

17) If you had one wish, what would you wish for and why?
    Just for peace.

18) If you could become any mythical creature, what would you become and why?
    A dragon would be cool, but only if it was a nice dragon.

19) If you could bring any book, movie, or TV character to life, who would it be and why?
    Rory Gilmore, back when she was like 16-19. I feel like we'd be friends haha.

20) If you had to lose one of your five senses, which would it be and why?
    Smell haha, I'd miss the others too much.

21) If the world was going to end in an hour, what would you do and why?
    Right now I would shower.

22) If you got to choose your last meal, what would it be and why?
    Pizza from Punch Pizza in Minnesota :)

23) If you had to smile 24/7 or never smile again, which would you choose and why?
    Smile 24/7, I pretty much do that anyway haha!

24) If you could bring any one inanimate object to life, what would it be and why?
    Can I bring a book to life? That would be cool.

25) If you could live in any time period, when would it be and why?
    Well... I really do like this one a lot. But I would be fascinated to go back to Ancient Greece so I could help discover all of these big concepts in Astronomy, Math, Philosophy etc. but of course I would've had to be a man, so...

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 4:13 PM

1.) Realistically, First Aid Kit, bow and arrow, and food (I classify water in the category food)
    2.) Oh gosh, I don't what I would do...... endorse music programs and better schools for starters
    3.) GIRL- Belle, Xenia, or Ethel BOY- Zander, Logan, or Sammy - no reasons why :)
    4.) to have wings because you get to fly and HAVE WINGS!!
    5.) Taylor Swift for obvious reasons and because she is just so nice and pure
    6.) I would want to live right where I am because it is, well home
    7.) to be in a perfect relationship because those chances don't come that often
    8.) I would want to be a rabbit because they are cute
    I don't have enough time to finish the rest, but so far it is a fun quiz!

Speak Now and NEVER Change

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 4:34 PM

1.) If you were going to be trapped on a deserted island and you could only bring three things with you, what would they be and why? water purifier, swiss army knife, and sunscreen.

2.) If you were the leader of a country, what would you do and why? My priorities would be set on national debt cause its super high in the usa!

3.) If you had kids, what would you name them and why?Adelaide Hope- My favorite character in "Guys and Dolls" and my best friends name and Athena Grace-my favorite goddess and my other friends name.

4.) If you could have any super power, what would it be and why? To be able to read peoples minds cause thatd be just super cool.

5.) If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would it me and why? I would really want to meet Niall Horan cause hes my celebrity crush.

6.) If you could live anywhere on earth, where would it be and why? Ireland. Its so darn gosh pretty!

7.) If you could have all the money in the world or be in the perfect relationship, which would you choose and why? Be in the perfect relationship because as long as they love me thats all that matters.

8.) If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? Id be a dolphin. I love to swim!

9.) If you had to live forever and you could choose one person to live forever with you, who would you choose or no one at all and why? I couldnt choose! Probly my bffl but itd be so hard without my family and other friends!

10.) If you could change anything about yourself or your life, what would you change and why? I would change my nose. Its really long and pointy so I constantly get made fun of for it.

11.) If you could rewind your life and do it over, how far back would you rewind it and why? I would rewind back to 5th grade so I could stand up for myself from the bulies and meet my crush all over again. Only this time I wouldnt be so shy and scared.

12.) If you could have a video of one day of your life, what day would it be and why? It would be the day I went on a "date" with my crush cause it was so fun and I had a really good time.

13.) If you could only wear one color for the rest of your life, what color would it be and why? Blue. Theres so many shades of it so I culd mix and match. It would also make my eyes pop.

14.) If you could choose any career, what would it be and why? An actress/singer because theyre my passion!

15.) If you had $1,000,000, what would you do with it? donate some of it, go on a vacation to europe with my bffl/family, buy a car, pay off my parents house and cars, and save the rest for collage and when im and adult.

16.) If you could only listen to 3 songs for the rest of your life, what would they be and why? long live, love like woe, and take me home.

17.) If you had one wish, what would you wish for and why? that I would get discovered as a singer and become fameous.

18.) If you could become any mythical creature, what would you become and why? A mermaid! theyre so pretty and liv underwater!

19.) If you could bring any book, movie, or TV character to life, who would it be and why? I would bring percy jackson to life cause hed be pretty hot. Id have to fight off annabeth for him though

20.) If you had to lose one of your five senses, which would it be and why? touch. It wouldnt hurt if i got burned and id never be warm or hot.

21.) If the world was going to end in an hour, what would you do and why? Tell my crush i liked him, kiss him, and hang with him and my bffl. Id probably also be doing a lot of praying.

22.) If you got to choose your last meal, what would it be and why? IKEA meatballs and mashed potatoes.

23.) If you had to smile 24/7 or never smile again, which would you choose and why? smile because "you're never fully dressed without a smile!
    "
    24.) If you could bring any one inanimate object to life, what would it be and why? Id bring a mirror to life so it could tell me how i relly look.

25.) If you could live in any time period, when would it be and why? Id really want to live in the 20's. Everything was so upbeat, people were always dancing, and I love that time periods music.

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 6:58 PM

1.) If you were going to be trapped on a deserted island and you could only bring three things with you, what would they be and why? Apart from food and water? I would take a picture of my family and me, a dictionary, and a knife, a big one

2.) If you were the leader of a country, what would you do and why? I would try and switch all of our power to wind, sun and water powered, Because it's something I feel very deeply about, all natural energies.

3.) If you had kids, what would you name them and why? I hope to only have two kids, for girls I would pick Norah,After the singer, and Iris after my best friend. For boys, I would pick Charlie or Stephan.

4.) If you could have any super power, what would it be and why? I would want to fly:) I always have:)

5.) If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would it me and why? Well, I would love to meet one of my great great great great great grandmothers

6.) If you could live anywhere on earth, where would it be and why? seattle, it rains there, I love rain.

7.) If you could have all the money in the world or be in the perfect relationship, which would you choose and why? perfect relationship because how would my boy friend buy me flowers if I have all the money in the world? ;)

8.) If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? A tiger, they're the biggest cats

9.) If you had to live forever and you could choose one person to live forever with you, who would you choose or no one at all and why? A complete stranger, with the knowledge that I'll for sure like him\her Because what's the fun with spending forever with someone you know inside and out?

10.) If you could change anything about yourself or your life, what would you change and why? I would change my parents money so that my family could be comfortable

11.) If you could rewind your life and do it over, how far back would you rewind it and why? I would go back and change the time I yelled at my mom, and make sure it didn't happen

12.) If you could have a video of one day of your life, what day would it be and why? The day My best friend and I went to a amusement park

13.) If you could only wear one color for the rest of your life, what color would it be and why? Black, it goes with everything!

14.) If you could choose any career, what would it be and why? a Novelist

15.) If you had $1,000,000, what would you do with it? Put it away for later:)

16.) If you could only listen to 3 songs for the rest of your life, what would they be and why? Travin on my Norah Jones, Innocent by Taylor swift, Right Before My Eyes by Cage the Elephant. I think that's a good mix:)

17.) If you had one wish, what would you wish for and why? To end world hunger

18.) If you could become any mythical creature, what would you become and why? Vampire, for sure:)

19.) If you could bring any book, movie, or TV character to life, who would it be and why? I would brig back Craig Gilner, I would really like to talk to him.

20.) If you had to lose one of your five senses, which would it be and why? My sense of smell, I really wouldn't miss it.

21.) If the world was going to end in an hour, what would you do and why? I would find a way to go out in my own way, if you know what I mean. I just feel like everyone deserves to get to do that.

22.) If you got to choose your last meal, what would it be and why? Chicken parm, It's my favorite

23.) If you had to smile 24/7 or never smile again, which would you choose and why? Never smile again, because my dimple flashes whenever I'm about to smile

24.) If you could bring any one inanimate object to life, what would it be and why? My guitar, I just think it would be fun.

25.) If you could live in any time period, when would it be and why? The 20's, it seemed so happy then.

Just ask Alice;) ^ The second one is by TwinkleSwift

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 7:00 PM

More great answers! I love reading them. Some just make me laugh so hard. Not in a bad way. So are just GENIUS!!

^^HAVpeace13

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Bumpity bump bump

^^HAVpeace13

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.