Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Christmas Card Idea!

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 2:05 PM

I'm not sure if anyone has already posted about this, or had this idea. If so, I'm sorry... I didn't see your thread.

Has anyone thought about mailing Christmas Cards to each other on here? My sister is a member of the Paula Deen forum & every year they'll mail each other Christmas Cards & do secret siblings where they send little gifts to each other. What do y'all think?

NOTE: THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT WILL RECIEVE YOUR MAILING ADDRESS IS THE ONES ON THE LIST BELOW!!

List of Swifties who want to participate:
fearless4taylor (me)

andyfearless13

Sharonhayes1974

Kaytin13

TanyaxOh

Swiftlookalike

lovestory123

Swift Sorority (maybe)

swifty448

TanyaB

xFearlessSwifty13

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
Long Live 10.11.11!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Christmas Card Idea!

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 2:08 PM

That's such a cute idea!!!

RE: Christmas Card Idea!

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 2:19 PM

I love that idea!

Made by Camryn

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 2:27 PM

amazing id do it!!

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Aw i find it so cute that Paula Deen fans do that :) that would be way cool!

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 6:55 PM

We should do it!

I can make a list in the post of every Swiftie who wants to be a part of it, & we can PM our addresses to each other if we feel safe!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 10:28 PM

I would love to do that
    Swiftie Forever!!

RE: Christmas Card Idea!

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 10:32 PM

I'd love to do it!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 4:10 AM

WOOO!! So glad y'all are interested in this! I'm at work now, so when I get home I'll add everyone's name who wants to do this in the very first post so it's easy to keep track of!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 11:03 AM

I think that's a really cool idea if I can participate as well :)

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 12:59 PM

andyfearless13: Of course you can!!

Please share this thread with the Swifties on here so we can get a lot of people to join our Christmas Card mailing list!!

Also, I just updated the very first post with all the usernames who want to participate so far!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 1:01 PM

i love that idea

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 1:06 PM

swift wrote:
    i love that idea

Thank you so much!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 1:11 PM

That's cool! Great idea! I want to do it!
    Kammy0310

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 1:18 PM

kammy0310 wrote:
    That's cool! Great idea! I want to do it!
    Kammy0310

Thank you!! I'll add you to the list!!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:28 PM

I'm definitely interested of course! :)

^^ The amazing shy lovestruck swiftie :)

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:32 PM

If everybody's a nice person and they're not like stalkers or anything, I'd love too! You can put me down as 13JingleBellRock13 or 13CarrotsAndSparkles13 because the Jingle Bell Rock one is just for the holidays :)

"I don't think raccoons like me very much. They saw me and ran away. WELL THEN, nice day to YOU raccoons -_-" -- Bethany Mota

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 9:21 AM

Thanks, girl! I'll add you to the list!

TanyaxOh wrote:
    I'm definitely interested of course! :)

^^ The amazing shy lovestruck swiftie :)

I promise I'm not a stalker, haha. Don't forget you can ALWAYS ask us questions & check out our profiles  to know us better! I'll add you to the list! 
    13JingleBellRock13 wrote:
    If everybody's a nice person and they're not like stalkers or anything, I'd love too! You can put me down as 13JingleBellRock13 or 13CarrotsAndSparkles13 because the Jingle Bell Rock one is just for the holidays :)

"I don't think raccoons like me very much. They saw me and ran away. WELL THEN, nice day to YOU raccoons -_-" -- Bethany Mota

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Mybe we could send christmas cards to taylor!

Isabella

^cloudnine

Isabella

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 1:55 PM

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE TOO!!!!!

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 7:20 PM

taylorswift.13-4ever wrote:
    Mybe we could send christmas cards to taylor!

Isabella

^cloudnine

Isabella

^We totally could! To the fanmail address!! Would you like to be added to the Swiftie Christmas card list?

Trinity_songwriter13 wrote:
    I would LOVE LOVE LOVE TOO!!!!!

^Awesome! I'll add you to the list!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.