Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

All 4 of Taylor swift albums...Questions

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Ok so I'm going to right out a list and you answer ....
TAYLOR SWIFT ALBUM 1
Favorite song:
Most related to you:
What one would you sing infrount of Taylor:
And favorite music video:

FEARLESS ALBUM 2
Favorite song:
Most related to you:

SPEAK NOW ALBUM 3
Favorite song:
Most related to you:

RED ALBUM 4
Favorite songs:
Most related to you:
We're did you buy it:
What music video would you want to be made:
What music video do you like so far:
And do you think this is her best album (I think there all great but this is my favorite):

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: All 4 of Taylor swift albums...Questions

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Taylor Swift
    Favorite song: ... I love all the songs in different ways, but I really love Our Song :)
    Most related to you: A place in this world, probably.
    What One Would you Sing in front of Taylor: Our Song!
    And favorite music video: Picture to burn! :)

FEARLESS
    Favorite song: Love Story and white horse. ... And everything else XD
    Most related to you: Change. or best day
    What one would you sing in front of Taylor: You Belong With Me!!!!!!!
    And favorite music video: Love Story!

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 1:37 PM

Nice

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 1:42 PM

TAYLOR SWIFT ALBUM 1
    Favorite song: Our Song
    Most related to you: Invisible
    What one would you sing in front of Taylor: Teardrops on my guitar
    And favorite music video: I'm only me when I'm with you

FEARLESS ALBUM 2
    Favorite song: Love Story!
    Most related to you: Fifteen
    What one would you sing in front of Taylor: White Horse
    And favorite music video: You Belong With Me

SPEAK NOW ALBUM 3
    Favorite song: Sparks Fly
    Most related to you: Never Grow Up
    What one would you sing in front of Taylor: Ours
    And favorite music video: Mine

RED ALBUM 4
    Favorite songs: IKYWT, All Too Well, and The Moment I Knew
    Most related to you: 22
    Where did you buy it: Target (Deluxe Edition)
    What music video would you want to be made:Starlight or 22
    What music video do you like so far: Begin Again
    And do you think this is her best album: It's so hard to choose! but I'd have to say RED!

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 2:01 PM

TAYLOR SWIFT ALBUM 1
    Favorite song: Mary's Song (Oh My My My)
    Most related to you: Tied Together With A Smile
    What one would you sing in front of Taylor: Stay Beautiful
    And favorite music video: Our Song

FEARLESS ALBUM 2
    Favorite song: The Other Side Of The Door
    Most related to you: Fearless
    What one would you sing in front of Taylor: That's The Way I Loved You
    And favorite music video: Fifteen

SPEAK NOW ALBUM 3
    Favorite song: Long Live
    Most related to you: Sparks Fly
    What one would you sing in front of Taylor: Never Grow Up
    And favorite music video: Haunted

RED ALBUM 4
    Favorite songs: Starlight, 22, IKYWT, Girl.. At Home, Come Back.. Be Here
    Most related to you: 22
    Where did you buy it: HMV, Walmart, Starbucks
    What music video would you want to be made: RED
    And do you think this is her best album: No but it's an amazing album

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Taylor swift -

Favorite song: tied together with a smile
    Most related to you: a place in this world
    What one would you sing infront of Taylor: our song
    And favorite music video: picture to burn

Fearless -

Favorite song: Forever and always
    Most related to you: you're not sorry
    What one would you sing infrount of Taylor: fifteen
    And favorite music video: you belong with me

Speak Now

Favorite song: Mine/Haunted
    Most related to you: back to december
    What one would you sing infrount of Taylor: innocent

Red

Favorite songs: All too well, IKYWT, red, treacherous, state of grace.
    Most related to you: I almost do
    We're did you buy it: Sainsburys!!
    What music video would you want to be made: Everything has changed
    What music video do you like so far: WANEGBT
    And do you think this is her best album (I think there all great but this is my favourite): I'm not sure really, to be honest - there are songs i like and some I don't like as much, just like all of her other albums! I think this album is going to get more credit from me because I love the different sound, but i don't want to alienate any other albums, sorry!

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 2:05 PM

TAYLOR SWIFT ALBUM 1
    Favourite Song: Our Song
    Most related to you: Picture to Burn
    What one would you sing infrount of Taylor: Tim McGraw
    And favorite music video: Pictur to Burn

FEARLESS ALBUM 2
    Favorite song: You're not sorry
    Most related to you:Breath
    What one would you sing infrount of Taylor: Forever and Always
    And favorite music video:You Belong with me

SPEAK NOW ALBUM 3
    Favorite song:Haunted
    Most related to you:Dear John
    What one would you sing infrount of Taylor:Mine
    And favorite music video:Mine

RED ALBUM 4
    Favorite songs: The Lucky One,WANEGBT, Stay Stay Stay, Starlight
    Most related to you:WANEGBT
    We're did you buy it:Walmart
    What music video would you want to be made:The Lucky One
    What music video do you like so far: We are never ever getting back together
    And do you think this is her best album: Yes, they are all amazing, but this one is the best!

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Taylor Swift
    Favorite song: Mary's Song (Oh My My My)
    Most related to you: Teardrops on My Guitar, A Place In This World
    What one would you sing in front of Taylor: Tim Mcgraw
    And favorite music video: Teardrops on My Guitar

Fearless
    Favorite song: Fearless
    Most related to you: Breathe
    What one would you sing in front of Taylor: White Horse

Speak Now
    Favorite song: Haunted
    Most related to you: The Story of Us
    What one would you sing in front of Taylor: Mine
    And favorite music video: Mean

Red
    Favorite song: Red
    Most related to you: Red, I Knew You Were Trouble
    What music video would you want to be made: Red, Starlight
    And do you think this is her best album: YES!!!

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 2:24 PM

TAYLOR SWIFT ALBUM
    Favorite songs: Our Song & The Outside & Stay Beautiful
    Most related to you: A Place In This World
    What one would you sing in front of Taylor:

FEARLESS ALBUM
    Favorite songs: Fearless & Fifteen & You Belong With Me
    Most related to you: Breathe
    What one would you sing in front of Taylor: Fearless!!

SPEAK NOW ALBUM 3
    Favorite songs: Long Live, Speak Now, Mine, & Mean
    Most related to you: Enchanted
    What one would you sing in front of Taylor: Mine!!
    And favorite music video: Mine!!!!

RED ALBUM 4
    Favorite songs: All Too Well, State of Grace, IKYWT, Begin Again, Sad Beautiful Tragic
    Most related to you: don't have one!
    We're did you buy it: Amazon
    What music video would you want to be made: All Too Well!!!!
    What music video do you like so far:
    And do you think this is her best album:

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 2:39 PM

TAYLOR SWIFT ALBUM 1
    Favorite song: Our Song
    Most related to you: I'm Only Me When I'm With You
    What one would you sing infrount of Taylor: Stay Beautiful

FEARLESS ALBUM 2
    Favorite song: Love Story
    Most related to you: Change
    What one would you sing infrount of Taylor: Fearless
    And favorite music video: Love Story

SPEAK NOW ALBUM 3
    Favorite song: Haunted
    Most related to you: Mean
    What one would you sing infrount of Taylor: Long Live
    And favorite music video: Sparks Fly

RED ALBUM 4
    Favorite songs: Red or I Knew You Where Trouble
    Most related to you: Come Back... Be Here
    We're did you buy it: Play.Com
    What music video would you want to be made: Girl At Home
    What music video do you like so far: I Knew Where Trouble
    And do you think this is her best album: There all Amazing but my favroutie is Speak Now, without a doubt

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 3:22 PM

What????? There's a music video for I know u were trouble

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 4:24 PM

TAYLOR SWIFT ALBUM 1
    Favorite song: Should've Said No
    Most related to you: A Place in This World
    What one would you sing infront of Taylor: i can't sing lol
    And favorite music video: PICTURE TO BURN!!!

FEARLESS ALBUM 2
    Favorite song: Love Story
    Most related to you: Superstar
    What one would you sing infrount of Taylor:i can't sing lol

SPEAK NOW ALBUM 3
    Favorite song:Haunted
    Most related to you:Never Grow Up
    What one would you sing infrount of Taylor:i can't sing lol
    And favorite music video:Sparks Fly

RED ALBUM 4
    Favorite songs:Starlight, Red, Stay Stay Stay, I Knew You Where Trouble, 22, Holy Ground
    Most related to you: None =/
    We're did you buy it: Walmart & Costco
    What music video would you want to be made: Holy Ground
    What music video do you like so far: NEGBT

And do you think this is her best album (I think there all great but this is my favorite): Speak Now
    Taylor Swift
    Montreal - July, 14th, 2011

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 7:49 PM

I'm not a singer so I wouldn't want to sing any song in front of Taylor (except when I'm singing in the audience to her songs) so I didn't answer those questions

TAYLOR SWIFT ALBUM 1
    Favorite song: I'm Only Me When I'm With You
    Most related to you: A Place in this World
    What one would you sing in front of Taylor:
    And favorite music video: Picture to Burn

FEARLESS ALBUM 2
    Favorite song: Hey Stephen
    Most related to you: You're Not Sorry (for a while this one was relatable but not really anymore)

SPEAK NOW ALBUM 3
    Favorite song: Sparks Fly
    Most related to you: The Story of Us (at the time when the album first came out this one was related to me)

RED ALBUM 4
    Favorite songs: Treacherous or All Too Well
    Most related to you: 22 and Everything Has Changed and The Last Time (my life has been a mixture of these three lately lol)
    We're did you buy it: Target
    What music video would you want to be made: Lucky One
    What music video do you like so far: Eh not really impressed by either so far
    And do you think this is her best album (I think there all great but this is my favorite): That's too hard to decide but I do think I like it better than Fearless and Speak Now. It reminds me more of Taylor Swift (the album) even though I know a lot of people would disagree with me on that.

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 11:47 PM

TAYLOR SWIFT ALBUM 1
    Favorite song: Tim McGraw
    Most related to you: Teardrops on My Guitar
    What one would you sing in front of Taylor: Tim McGraw

FEARLESS ALBUM 2
    Favorite song: Fearless
    Most related to you: You Belong With Me
    What one would you sing in front of Taylor: Hey Stephen

SPEAK NOW ALBUM 3
    Favorite song: Back to December
    Most related to you: Last Kiss
    What one would you sing in front of Taylor: Enchanted

RED ALBUM 4
    Favorite song: I Almost Do
    Most related to you: All Too Well
    Where did you buy it: Costco and Wal-mart
    What music video would you want to be made: All Too Well
    And do you think this is her best album : Fearless is my favorite

Fearless: April 11,2010
    Speak Now: September 10, 2011

RE: All 4 of Taylor swift albums...Questions

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 8:45 AM

TAYLOR SWIFT ALBUM 1
    Favorite song: Cold as you
    Most related to you: Place in this world
    What one would you sing in front of Taylor: Crazier, because she showed me what life could be like.
    And favorite music video: Tim McGraw will always be the best

FEARLESS ALBUM 2
    Favorite song: Forever and Always
    Most related to you: Change
    What one would you sing in front of Taylor: Superstar
    And favorite music video: You belong with me

SPEAK NOW ALBUM 3
    Favorite song: Last kiss or Dear John
    Most related to you: Never grow up. I've always wanted to grow up and now I wish I could go back to the happy days.
    What one would you sing in front of Taylor: Long live
    And favorite music video: Story of us

RED ALBUM 4
    Favorite songs: The moment I knew, Come back...be here, The last time and All too well
    Most related to you: They are mostly about things I haven't dealt with yet so I can't think of one. But I guess Starlight. It reminds me of school discos.
    We're did you buy it: Amazon
    What music video would you want to be made: The moment I knew or All too well
    What music video do you like so far: Begin again
    And do you think this is her best album (I think there all great but this is my favorite): No. I will always love her first album the most. I can relate to those songs so much.

^^Credit to Topaz

[url=http://i47.tinypic.com/z]http://i47.tinypic.com/z[/url][/signature]

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 5:08 PM

TAYLOR SWIFT ALBUM 1
    Favorite song: Should've Said No
    Most related to you: Teardrops On My Guitar
    What one would you sing infront of Taylor: Our Song
    And favorite music video: Our Song and Picture to Burn

FEARLESS ALBUM 2
    Favorite song: Jump Then Fall
    Most related to you: You Belong With Me
    What one would you sing in front of Taylor: You're Not Sorry

SPEAK NOW ALBUM 3
    Favorite song: Haunted, Better Than Revenge, Never Grow Up, Mean (I can't choose 1 haha)
    Most related to you: Mean, Never Grow Up or Sparks Fly
    What one would you sing in front of Taylor: Ours
    And favorite music video: Ours (Love all of them really :P)

RED ALBUM 4
    Favorite songs: All Too Well or The Last Time
    Most related to you: Stay Stay Stay
    We're did you buy it: Target. Unfortunately they didn't have the deluxe edition at the time :/
    What music video would you want to be made: The Last Time or Stay Stay Stay
    What music video do you like so far: Haha out of the 2, Begin Again :) it's just so beautiful
    And do you think this is her best album (I think there all great but this is my favorite): No, I think I like Speak Now and Fearless more. Still like Red though :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.