Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Is it normal....?

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 8:51 AM

For your friends to be sick of you. To ditch you. To leave you without a partner. To tell everyone you're going out with the person you hate most. To call you a bleep?

They all seem like they don't want me. What do I do?

^^Credit to Topaz

[url=http://i47.tinypic.com/z]http://i47.tinypic.com/z[/url][/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Is it normal....?

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 9:17 AM

sorry but they arent very good 'friends' are they?:(xx

Re: Is it normal....?

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 9:42 AM

No I guess not. My real friends are in another form though so I only see them at lunch.

^^Credit to Topaz

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 9:53 AM

yep they arent good friends when they do that behind your back all i say is just walk away from them because they turned their back on you and dont respect you ive had that happen to me for years pretty much every year of school from K -grade 12 i was bullied constantly but i never let it beat me i outlasted the bullying and im still myself today after all those problems of the past the problems with bullying is responsible for spawning the writers side of me since then ive always felt better writing
    Edward N.Pierrot(Poetic_Prince13)
    Published Canadian Writer /Poet
    Since 2006 Swiftie
    Twitter:@White_Knight13
    P_P13 Poem Contest:http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2224292

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 9:56 AM

Oh girl. They might be your friends, but they are certainly not acting like you are their friend. It has happened to me before too.I'll tell you the story as briefly as I can and what I did, because you are absolutely not alone.

It happened gradually, over months. I didn't notice at first. Then it became obvious how frequently I was ridiculed and put down compared to the others, and it didn't feel like 'just a joke' anymore. I had three friends and they were the people doing this. I finally snapped on March 18th 2011, four days before my first ever concert, which I would be seeing Taylor and I would be going with them.

I was so anxious that my very first time seeing Taylor would be ruined. I got so fret up and worried about this, it was ridiculous. I even cried over it. So here is what I did.
    They all had Taylor Connect. I knew they would see what I posted. So I wrote one long post about how I felt excluded and rejected by them for everyone, including them, to see, and about how I was scared that this would happen at the concert. I'm not good with emotions and feelings and that sort of thing, so I did it online.
    They all saw and apologized. They commented on the post, rang me, texted me, mailed me. It was actually nice to have feel loved by them for once. They said they didn't realise it upset me so much and that they felt truly awful, etc etc. Of course I forgave them, I love them.

But if I could go back and tell myself what I know now, prior to the entire ordeal I would've made loads of new friends. I know it can be so hard to just put yourself out there and make friends with brand new people, but I have so many friends now, just from hanging out on a different part of the play ground. I get invited to parties and sleepovers that my original three friends aren't even considered being invited to. If you want advice on making new friends, think of a subject you sit by a person (or people) that aren't being nasty to you, and that you get on well with. Work on that relationship, and then maybe migrate to hang out with them during break time. Make friends with their friends. Become even closer with those people and find out how amazing they are.

This whole thing could just blow over for you, and even though it's horrible to be experiencing, it's one of those things that looking back on you'll think "Why did I ever make such a big deal about this?" Good luck, girl.

Graphics made by me :)

Want to read an extract from my diary? Click here: http://taylorswift.c

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 10:03 AM

RachelLovesTaylor wrote:
    Oh girl. They might be your friends, but they are certainly not acting like you are their friend. It has happened to me before too.I'll tell you the story as briefly as I can and what I did, because you are absolutely not alone.

It happened gradually, over months. I didn't notice at first. Then it became obvious how frequently I was ridiculed and put down compared to the others, and it didn't feel like 'just a joke' anymore. I had three friends and they were the people doing this. I finally snapped on March 18th 2011, four days before my first ever concert, which I would be seeing Taylor and I would be going with them.

I was so anxious that my very first time seeing Taylor would be ruined. I got so fret up and worried about this, it was ridiculous. I even cried over it. So here is what I did.
    They all had Taylor Connect. I knew they would see what I posted. So I wrote one long post about how I felt excluded and rejected by them for everyone, including them, to see, and about how I was scared that this would happen at the concert. I'm not good with emotions and feelings and that sort of thing, so I did it online.
    They all saw and apologized. They commented on the post, rang me, texted me, mailed me. It was actually nice to have feel loved by them for once. They said they didn't realise it upset me so much and that they felt truly awful, etc etc. Of course I forgave them, I love them.

But if I could go back and tell myself what I know now, prior to the entire ordeal I would've made loads of new friends. I know it can be so hard to just put yourself out there and make friends with brand new people, but I have so many friends now, just from hanging out on a different part of the play ground. I get invited to parties and sleepovers that my original three friends aren't even considered being invited to. If you want advice on making new friends, think of a subject you sit by a person (or people) that aren't being nasty to you, and that you get on well with. Work on that relationship, and then maybe migrate to hang out with them during break time. Make friends with their friends. Become even closer with those people and find out how amazing they are.

This whole thing could just blow over for you, and even though it's horrible to be experiencing, it's one of those things that looking back on you'll think "Why did I ever make such a big deal about this?" Good luck, girl.

Graphics made by me :)

Want to read an extract from my diary? Click here: http://taylorswift.c

^^Credit to Topaz

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 10:09 AM

This happened to a girl I knew once, and she told someone and everything was sorted out. She even wrote a song about it, maybe you could write a song to show how you feel, it helps me when I'm feeling sad. Don't worry, Swifties are here to help!

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 10:26 AM

Do what they did, tell them to go bleep themselves. lol!
    Just kidding.

But don't be one of those girls that's all "if you hurt my heart I'll just DIE from pain and rejection!!!!"

No.... Do this "Oh... Ok so you're one of those people... Well alright good luck being a drug-user and probably in prison one day... I'm going to go and make something with my life."

Nice people end up successful, the bullies/selfish people end up "lonely, alone in life, and mean."

I've been dealing with a lot of those friends lately... :\
    If you need anything message me :D

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 12:10 PM

No, I wouldn't say that's normal. Not normal of real friends. My advice: ask them why they started to treat you like that and if they can't change, well, forget them! You are worth tons more than the way they're treating you, and so it's not worth your time to stick with them. I'm sure there are people who will treat you right, because I've found some when I started to think there weren't any at my school! Find those people. Of course, also stay with your real friends that you were talking about

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 12:15 PM

I'm sorry to have to deal with that. Girls can be such...word that rhymes with witches. Like the others said before me, they are not worth your time, and if they're treating you like that, then they're not really your friends, are they? Trust me, karma will get them in the end, and you'll meet new, better friends. Just give it time, and be strong :)

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 8:07 PM

The Buddha once said :

If a man find a prudent companion who walks with him, is wise, and lives soberly, he may walk with him, overcoming all dangers, happy, but considerate.

If a man find no prudent companion who walks with him, is wise, and lives soberly, let him walk alone, like a king who has left his conquered country behind, like an elephant in the forest.

It is better to live alone, there is no companionship with a fool; let a man walk alone, let him commit no sin, with few wishes, like an elephant in the forest.

( The Dhammapada 328, 329, 330 )

If you're not find sincere and honest friends, it's better being alone than you make friendship with insincere and evil friends. :)

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 8:54 AM

Thanks all you! I had a really bad day today and coming and reading all your comments made me feel so happy!

^^Credit to Topaz

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.