1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

ASMITA & stay wonderstruck songs(co wrote)

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 8:24 AM

ASMITA & stay wonderstruck songs!!!!
taylor is the best thing that's ever been mine.....

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: ASMITA & stay wonderstruck songs(co wrote)

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 8:28 AM

so we start ??

Be yourself cause " Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind "

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 8:32 AM

give one topic...i mean a name to our song...

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 8:39 AM

hey!!
    Be yourself cause " Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind "

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 8:40 AM

wait , will it be a break-up or love love??

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 8:54 AM

we can make it like a second time break-up with another boy whom i { a girl} loved so much , only days after
    i went through a break-up with my first love !! and we'll say about how the girl had thought that this time she wuld'nt get hurt again , but the boy brought back her yesterday once again and we can name the song YESTERDAY ONCE AGAIN !!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 1:40 AM

its awesome name!!!! we can start!!!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 8:35 AM

Thanks !!
    we can start with how the girl first met the boy soon after her breakup with her first boyfriend, when she was all gloomy and broken !! we can say in the first verse how the boy had consoled her and she thought she was so lucky but then we can end the verse saying how no one could say that the night she made one of her biggest mistakes !! in the chorus the girl says something like you brought back my yesterday once again , you broke me into pieces or anything such!!!
    so the starting lines can be :-
    I remember how we came upon each other
    That night as on the road I walked alone

if you don't like the first two lines, feel free to tell me or change them yourself !! If u think they r okay the u can put in the next two lines !!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 11:38 PM

its been magical since i meet you
    but still remember the past i did

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 11:58 PM

and you held me from breaking up
    i once again trusted in someone

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 4:25 AM

meeting you was like angel falls from sky
    but stilll crying down the road all alone

tell me if you want something to change!!!

RE: ASMITA & stay wonderstruck songs(co wrote)

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 7:42 AM

hi!!
    we're proceeding well enough , but I feel the consequence of the lines r not fitting .
    so I thought if we could put the song this way :

That night as I went crying down the road all alone
    Its been magical since I met you
    But still remembered the past, I did
    And you held me fom breaking up
    I trusted once again in someone
    Cuz you came like an angel from the sky

next two lines can be -
    Never could I guess that once again
    I'd be walking alone in the rain!!

This will only be if you agree !! If you don't want it this way, you can change the order yourself or keep it as it was in the beginning!!
    and If you like my order then we can end this verse here itself and you can give a line for the chorus!!!

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 8:14 AM

start the chorus please!!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 3:22 AM

the chrus cold be like that(you can change it if you want)

holding hands with someone,
    still thinking about him
    i see my yesterday once again!!!!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 3:34 AM

thats awesome !
    we can start with the second verse !!
    After him I thought You
    Were the prince charming , I'd always wanted
    The prince of whom I'd always dreamed
    But once more you proved
    No angel descends for you
    Life is cruel and deceiving
    And that perfect love stories are never true

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 3:37 AM

that's great!!!

but i am scared to tell you
    but i always wanted
    how much i loved you

(add more lines if you feel these are okay!!!)

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 3:51 AM

That night as I went crying down the road all alone
    Its been magical since I met you
    But still remembered the past, I did
    And you held me fom breaking up
    I trusted once again in someone
    Cuz you came like an angel from the sky
    Never could I guess that once again
    I'd be walking alone in the rain!!
    holding hands with someone,
    still thinking about him
    i see my yesterday once again!!!!

After him I thought You
    Were the prince charming , I'd always wanted
    The prince of whom I'd always dreamed
    But once more you proved
    No angel descends for you
    Life is cruel and deceiving
    And that perfect love stories are never true
    but i am scared to tell you
    but i always wanted
    how much i loved you

(add more lines please!~)

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 9:38 AM

How I wished you did too
    And how much I wanted back my yesterday once again!!

The chorus starts from the line before these two! You can change them if U want !!!!
    [url=http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t398/izzychun/redbanner_edited-1.png]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t398/izzychun/redbanner_edited-1.png[/url][IMG][/signature]

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 6:57 AM

will you like to add more lines or we will start the chorus???