Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

This is for the all of the guys. (Girls should read as well)

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 8:50 PM

For years I've been a little too off on the "all boys are the same" type of cliche, but before I became a Swiftie, I started to notice that not all "jerky" guys are after the same thing, in fact many feel the same way as girls do as well: insecure.
I started to explore a little more as my high school years go by, I realized more and more why some guys act like jerks even though that's not who they really are: It's most likely the pressures of life and the norms of being a "real" guy that's taking over and twisting their personality to the point of losing self-respect. I also noticed that the nicest guys are the ones that are getting picked on all the time and at the end of the day those guys would want someone to hold just to make them feel better from all the stuff they've been through the day. I also noticed that couples on the friend-zone tend to be better spouses in the future and have better relationships than others.

Girls, what I'm saying is that if there's a guy that may not be as good looking and is one of those guys that finish last, give him a chance. (you'll never know if you two can last for a long time)

Guys, don't lose hope on life because good things will happen to you even if you had a crappy day and you'll never know who REALLY is in love with you.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: This is for the all of the guys. (Girls should read as well)

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Well said! I've noticed this about guys as well - and guys who get picked on, don't worry! All they're ever going to be is MEAN ;)

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 9:10 PM

i agree! :) thanks for this

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Okay :)

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Yes! I've been noticing that a lot recently! :)

Me/TaylorThirteen/Songbird13:)

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Representing the fellas! I like it. Although, I hope that's true about the friend-zone....... I tend to be really close friends with guys and girls alike, but one thing I could never get is a girlfriend. 17 and everyone is more surprised then ever I have yet to get my first kiss. I can ask any girl to hangout but when it comes down to it, I'm always a bestie xD. Nothing wrong but someone to hold on too sounds like one better. =/
    ~Swifties Rock! "The music is all around us. All you have to do is listen."~

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 12:09 AM

yah! Well we r not so complicated as girls

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 4:21 AM

but otheres they have same personalities

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 8:38 AM

See your point there, but you can also be good looking, still act like a man, not be bullied, and still have those side of being lonely because you fake your behavior, Which doesn't means you can't have both personalitys. Its like being schizofrenic
    Lady's with me now, since I showed her how
    to lay her lilly hands in mine...
    And who would not agree, she's a sight to see
    and a treasure for the poor to find...

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:41 AM

Bm falcon wrote:
    See your point there, but you can also be good looking, still act like a man, not be bullied, and still have those side of being lonely because you fake your behavior, Which doesn't means you can't have both personalitys. Its like being schizofrenic
    Lady's with me now, since I showed her how
    to lay her lilly hands in mine...
    And who would not agree, she's a sight to see
    and a treasure for the poor to find...

I think I said that.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.