1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Writing Help/Suggestions

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Hey guys. I'm writing a story, but I'm having major writer's block. It's really annoying me, so I need help. Can you just say what you would do in the situation I wrote? That's it. Here it is:

Alexa and Anthony are about to be co-stars in a movie, and they're flying to Atlanta to film in three days. To celebrate, they're going somewhere, but Alexa insisted on driving, and Anthony won't tell her where they're going. He told her to drive to the back of the parking lot, and now she's wondering what's going on.

Here's the exact dialogue:
“Turn left and drive to the back of the parking lot,” he tells me.
“Uh, okay?” I say warily. “Why the back?”
“Just, trust me, okay?” So I drive to the back, and turn off the car.
“Here we are. Now what?”

I don't know if I want this to have a scary outcome or a romantic one, but I'm thinking more towards scary. I don't really know though. I'm fine with either, but what would you do if someone made you drive to the back of the parking lot and wouldn't tell you anything else?

My life.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Writing Help/Suggestions

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 6:16 PM

I think that they should kiss than he will tell her a deep dark scary secret

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her! She also made my avater!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Hmmm....I don't know what I would do, but I have this character, and she's really fierce. She would probably demand to know what's going on that instant...LOL...don't worry she gets nicer. Oh yeah, and scary outcome.

1 &3-me.2-the flawless Peaches(BreakMeLikeAPromise13)

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Thanks so far. I think I have an idea as to what I want to happen, but I need a little more

My life.

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 6:21 PM

Oh and if the person didn't tell her, she would attack him, because she's very mistrustful. Yeah...:P

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 6:24 PM

I totaly agree couldn't have said it better myself
    ROMANTIC

BeFearless13TaylorSwift wrote:
    I think that they should kiss than he will tell her a deep dark scary secret

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her! She also made my avater!

Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 6:26 PM

So I'm making him tell her something, but now I have no idea what. I know what scary thing is going to happen, but I need to build up the suspense. The life of a writer is so difficult sometimes.

My life.

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 6:33 PM

futurepianist13 wrote:
    So I'm making him tell her something, but now I have no idea what. I know what scary thing is going to happen, but I need to build up the suspense. The life of a writer is so difficult sometimes.

My life.

Maybe make him, like act weird or pull over and tell her not to freak out...I don't know. But when you come up with it, I REALLY WANT TO READ IT!! YOU'VE GOT ME IN SUSPENSE ALREADY!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 6:38 PM

BeautifulTragedy wrote:
    futurepianist13 wrote:

My life.

Maybe make him, like act weird or pull over and tell her not to freak out...I don't know. But when you come up with it, I REALLY WANT TO READ IT!! YOU'VE GOT ME IN SUSPENSE ALREADY!

I'll send you the scene as soon as I finish it, okay?

My life.

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 6:51 PM

futurepianist13 wrote:
    BeautifulTragedy wrote:
    futurepianist13 wrote:

My life.

My life.

Okay!! Thank you so much! I'm really sorry if I sounded pushy or stuck-up up there. (^)

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 6:57 PM

BeautifulTragedy wrote:
    futurepianist13 wrote:
    BeautifulTragedy wrote:
    futurepianist13 wrote:

My life.

My life.

Okay!! Thank you so much! I'm really sorry if I sounded pushy or stuck-up up there. (^)

Oh no, it's fine :) I'm working on the scary part now :)

My life.

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Here's what I ended up writing. I don't know if it's any good, but there's always a bad part of a story. Sorry it sucks..

“Turn left and drive to the back of the parking lot,” he tells me.
    “Uh, okay?” I say warily. “Why the back?”
    “Just, trust me, okay?” So I drive to the back, and turn off the car.
    “Here we are. Now what?”
    “Now, I have to tell you something,” he says lowly.
    “Something,” I repeat.
    “Yes, something.” He takes a breath. As if it were his last breath ever. He closes his eyes. Whatever this is, isn't going to be easy. “Okay, please don't freak out or anything-”
    “Wait, why would I freak out?” He covers my mouth. I'm shaking now.
    “Please, just listen. This is the hardest thing I've ever admitted to, and I don't tell anyone. So please know that I'm trusting you with something that's been a huge burden to me for a long time, okay?”
    “Okay, just tell me,” I say, my voice shaking.
    “Two years ago, I was an alcoholic. I still kind of am, but I've gotten better. And when I was eighteen, I was arrested. For drunk driving. It's not something I was ever, or ever will be proud of, but I thought you should know. Because well, I love you.”
    “But... but why?” I ask, my voice practically breaking.
    “I don't know. I was stupid, and I still am. I had no self control and I couldn't help myself. It was a huge mistake and I regret every minute of it. I just got so damn lucky that I no one died that night,” he says, looking out the window.
    I stare down at my hands, trying to come up with an explanation for this night, but I don't have one. I notice how dark it's gotten, and I feel a chill down my spine. I don't want to be here right now, but I can't get out of this. Another day in the life of Alexa Woods.
    “Come on. Let's just go inside now,” I say, trying to get off the topic.
    “All right,” Anthony says, realizing how I feel.
    We get out of the car, and neither of us look up. We stare at the ground as we walk, and then we stop dead in our tracks. As if it wasn't already obvious that I was close to tears, now they start pouring down my face. There's a man in black pointing a gun straight at me. And there's nothing I can do.

My life.

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 1:29 PM

Wow !
    Why wait for it to happen when you can write the song now