Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Who's a fan of Ed Sheeran?

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 6:41 AM

I'm also a fan of Ed Sheeran, and would like to know who else is on here!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Who's a fan of Ed Sheeran?

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 6:57 AM

I am, too :D
    Actually, I do not buy pretty much cds.. But I have Taylor's (of course ;D) and also Ed Sheeran's +
    I was so excited when I found out they are singing on RED together :DD

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 7:36 AM

I LOVE Ed Sheeran!!! He is really talented, and he has great songs!!
    I'm so happy he's going on tour with Taylor!!!!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 7:40 AM

I am :D

| 24/11/09 | 29/03/11 |

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 8:31 AM

Yep I am! Went to his concert last week in the Netherlands. He was absolutely great

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 8:40 AM

I am:)))) Such an amazing artist!!:)))

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 8:46 AM

I actually just became a fan of his just a few days ago :) There's so much more behind him other than "The A-Team." He's so talented!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 9:58 AM

I am!!!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 10:03 AM

He's so talented, I've only heard A-Team but I'm definitely going to listen to some of his other music! Excited to see him with Taylor this Summer. :)

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 11:07 AM

I love ed sheeran and one direction, but it's dissapointing how he became famous beacuse of one direction

Isabella

^cloudnine

Isabella

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 12:26 PM

xFearless13 wrote:
    I actually just became a fan of his just a few days ago :) There's so much more behind him other than "The A-Team." He's so talented!

OMG, I love that song so much!!! ;)

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 12:27 PM

burningR3D wrote:
    He's so talented, I've only heard A-Team but I'm definitely going to listen to some of his other music! Excited to see him with Taylor this Summer. :)

Maybe you should try ''Give Me Love'' ;)

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 2:21 PM

I love him! My two faves are Drunk and Give Me Love :)

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 4:37 PM

I went to see him earlier this month in Manchester (uk) missed The A Team tho cos I had to get the train home as I needed to be in work at 7am (I work at a concert venue and we were hosts of the Mobo awards this year so I had to be backstage early!)

Heres my videos from the Ed gig :D I was front row :3

Give Me Love (its only a clip) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJaYjPUM1x0&list=UU-BRyZKy1GZ8rV0ToUb-Gqw&index=18&feature=plcp

Drunk - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcIgUNRehQo&list=UU-BRyZKy1GZ8rV0ToUb-Gqw&index=17&feature=plcp

U.N.I (which I didn't bother singing along to because I get so tongue-tied singing it!) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsK4zdq690w&list=UU-BRyZKy1GZ8rV0ToUb-Gqw&index=16&feature=plcp

Wayfaring Stranger part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEnn4Puzc9U&list=UU-BRyZKy1GZ8rV0ToUb-Gqw&index=15&feature=plcp

Wayfaring Stranger part 2 and Small Bump - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWGAIJi9gs4&list=UU-BRyZKy1GZ8rV0ToUb-Gqw&index=14&feature=plcp

This - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYn_FhuAUBA&list=UU-BRyZKy1GZ8rV0ToUb-Gqw&index=13&feature=plcp

The City - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOStIR7YgBM&list=UU-BRyZKy1GZ8rV0ToUb-Gqw&index=12&feature=plcp

Lego House (I think I sing the harmonies on the whole song lmao its just a habit of mine! I sing harmonies over songs...)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd9aDkRDa70&list=UU-BRyZKy1GZ8rV0ToUb-Gqw&index=11&feature=plcp

You Need Me I Don't Need You (literally THE MOST AMAZING PERFORMANCE EVER! Sang the whole way through it ahha) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HXrOyB4wdk&list=UU-BRyZKy1GZ8rV0ToUb-Gqw&index=10&feature=plcp

If you go on my youtube theres tonnes of Taylor videos I recorded too :D

| 24/11/09 | 29/03/11 |

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 4:37 PM

I first heard of him through taylor when she was singing lego house with hima nd posted it to twitter

- credit LongLiveTay13

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Me! Huge fan :) I love Give Me Love and My Little Bird.

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 4:46 PM

I've been a fan since A Team :) I almost met him once - I was in my local cinema at a film premiere (It was for a football/soccer movie and we had tickets to it because someone I knew won them and invited me because I had been saying for 6 months how much I wanted to watch the movie!) and a couple of people I know who were waiting outside to meet some of the stars after the premiere said to me 'Gem, if you would have been out 5 minutes earlier Ed Sheeran just came out of Nandos and we got a photo with him!' and literally I nearly cried! I even asked what direction he went in to go see if I could find him but I couldn't see him :(

| 24/11/09 | 29/03/11 |

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Yes! He's adorable! (I would love them to date. js)
    xx

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 5:10 PM

I'm a huge fan of Ed Sheeran I can't wait to see him and Taylor on tour it's gonna be epic!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 6:15 PM

The first time I heard Ed Sheeran was not to long ago and I thought he was really talented. Then I later found out that he is from England, where I grew up, and I thought made him another reason to listen to his music.
    Enter my enchanting songwriting contest!
    link: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2290522/page/1?r=18279042#post_18279042
    ~ MyRedGuitar

RE: Who's a fan of Ed Sheeran?

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 2:36 AM

I am, I love his songs so much. I downloaded his + album, my favorite song is Give Me Love or U.N.I

Made by Daya and myself :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.