Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

American Girl dolls

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Does anyone here like them?
I know they're overpriced and stuff but I love them. I actually live really close the store in Atlanta.
Anyway, I have a Bitty Baby and a Just Like You doll, but last week I found a Kit doll at Goodwill for three dollars.

I love good deals like that. xD

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: American Girl dolls

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 2:19 PM

I have three! Even though i haven't played with them in years, I still treasure the dolls.
    Love is a ruthless game, unless you play it good and right.

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 2:34 PM

I love the mag but the dolls are WAY too expensive. I wanted one for like 6 years though
    I love one direction and taylor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO RED!

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 4:45 PM

I have two dolls.... :) They mostly sit on a shelf....
    But I actually used one as a visual aid in science last week. {Yes, I do make a mean doll sized respiratory system}

ThatlittleREDdress made it for me!

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 5:22 PM

I have a JLY, a MAG, Kirsten, and Elizabeth (Felicity's best friend). Kirsten and Elizabeth are both retired. I also have the blond Bitty Twins and a blond Bitty Baby. I admit, I love the things. I make stop motions of them :) Click here to see those. I haven't made one since summer, though...too busy.

Graphic Shop

^Hannah

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 9:24 PM

I loved the historical American Girl books growing up. I have Samantha, Kirsten, a bitty baby, and the bitty baby twins. A charity organization where I lived as a kid used to have American Girl fashion shows every year where the AG company would send them all the dolls and the matching outfits for girls to borrow. They then would hold this big fashion show for charity and I was in it for several years, I was usually Kirsten or Kit. It was a lot of fun. I'm much too old for American Girl now but I still have all my dolls and things. I hope that I have a daughter one day who I can give them to.

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 11:02 PM

I have a bitty baby, 2 Hopscotch Hill dolls and 2 tiny american dolls I have always wanted a large one but I could never afford one and I am way too old to be seen with dolls I kept them for any future child I might have
    Swiftie Forever!!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 11:15 AM

I have a just like me and Kanani, I haven't really played with them in a long time but i still like them,i also have all the pets,those,i play with for some reason

Isabella

^cloudnine

Isabella

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 5:45 PM

I loved American Girl dolls! I dont have mine anymore but got into them pretty "late" in life at 11. I had never really been a doll girl and always liked stuffed animals better but begged my mom for one after we got a catalog sent to our house by accident. Though looking back that was probably my Grandma who had it sent.lol I got a Bitty first and then for easter later that year my mom and Grandma split the price since they weren sure I would even like it after a week and I got my first 18inch one and that was the start of many more! Me and my mom still watch the Samantha movie every year as our Christmas tradition. Im not into collecting them anymore but my mom is in the midst of adopting a little girl who is the perfect age for them. Needless to say, spoiling her with AG will be sissys job! I'm actually hoping to eventually take her to a AG store sometime since there building one a lot closer now. I have such great memories of playing with my dolls so im hoping she will to.

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 5:53 PM

I think it would be cool to have an american girl doll that was Taylor's twin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- credit LongLiveTay13

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 5:55 PM

Yes! I have 3: Kit, Kaya, and Josephina.

By: TheWomderstruckSwiftie
    I love you, Evann

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 12:54 PM

RE: American Girl dolls

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 12:56 PM

I have Felicity. I love to style her hair, lol I'm a nerd!
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

Me^^

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 2:08 PM

I love AG dolls! I have since I was 4 and I still do at 17.

Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 8:49 PM

I have Kit, Ruthie, JLY 21, Blonde Bitty Twins, Blonde Bitty Baby
    Keep calm and love Taylor Swift. I do!

Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 9:00 PM

Oh man, this takes me back. When I was younger I wanted one so bad, but never got one cause I live in Canada so yeah. I did buy the magazines for awhile and I have an American Girl book all I remember is that took place in Belize. They seem really cool though, the dolls. I'm sure I would've loved it it i had ever gotten one. :)

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.