1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Christmas Gift help?

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 6:49 AM

Okay so I want to buy my dad something really really cool that he'll really love...unfortunately that's a little harder than buying for my mom LOL! I always get him chocolates and stuff like that and I always think of something great to get him, but does anyone have any ideas? I can make him stuff, too!

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Christmas Gift help?

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 6:53 AM

Does he have any hobbies or does he really like something?

Re: Christmas Gift help?

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 6:58 AM

FearlessSwiftie97 wrote:

Gardening, music, he's a writer, his new book just came out...he does a lot of stuff!

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 7:07 AM

have him make a list and pick from that

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 7:20 AM

Elysia Swift wrote:
    FearlessSwiftie97 wrote:

Gardening, music, he's a writer, his new book just came out...he does a lot of stuff!

[/quote
    does he really like a writer or something else like for example my dad really likes Garfield the cat so me and my sister are getting him a lot of Garfield stuff

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 7:22 AM

FearlessSwiftie97 wrote:
    Elysia Swift wrote:
    FearlessSwiftie97 wrote:

[/quote
    does he really like a writer or something else like for example my dad really likes Garfield the cat so me and my sister are getting him a lot of Garfield stuff

Hmm...yes he does! Quite a lot! That's a great idea...and I just had a brainstorm! I'm going to get him a book by his fave writer and make a collage of all of his book covers! Yayy thank you guys :)

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 7:36 AM

Elysia Swift wrote:
    FearlessSwiftie97 wrote:
    Elysia Swift wrote:
    FearlessSwiftie97 wrote:

[/quote

Hmm...yes he does! Quite a lot! That's a great idea...and I just had a brainstorm! I'm going to get him a book by his fave writer and make a collage of all of his book covers! Yayy thank you guys :)

Your welcome!

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 7:37 AM

FearlessSwiftie97 wrote:

I'm going with you FearlessSwiftie97! Does he have any hobbies or does he really like something?

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 7:41 AM

taylorgirl27 wrote:
    FearlessSwiftie97 wrote:

I'm going with you FearlessSwiftie97! Does he have any hobbies or does he really like something?

well he's a writer, musician, builder...I think I'm going to make him a collage of all his book covers!

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 7:59 AM

If he is a write?
    Why don't you write a letter, song or poem to him? :)
    It would be nice!

Both made my me

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 8:04 AM

You could get him a really fancy pen? Since he likes to write.. or some gardening tools?

By TanyaxOh, KyleeRose13 and J

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 9:13 AM

I think a book by his favorite author that he hasn't read would be nice, or that collage idea sounds really cool too!

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 9:38 AM

GET HIM A FANCY BOOKMARK!!!

Graphics made by me :)

Want to read an extract from my diary? Click here: http://taylorswift.c

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Honor Tree. You can plant it outside and give it to him as gift the symbolizes your love for him. It will last long and he will always tresure it... it can be for both your mom and dad.

Make a cute plaque that includes a special quote that express how you feel about him/them.

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 1:10 PM

what about something that he really likes? My dad really enjoys football, soft pj pants, books, and other stuff, for example. Also, I think the ideas you've got already are pretty good.

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Here's what me and Nat got our dad over the years.
    Massage Chair- On sale $100
    Mont Blac Personalized Pen- $70
    Massager- $50
    Coffee Mugs- $10
    Coffee Mug Warmer- $5

~Christina

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 2:50 AM

Give him a watch, that's a guy stuff surely he will enjoy having it. One of the hottest shopping items that people are purchasing this year is the brand new Kindle or Nook for their family members. They are pretty cool and people love them.