Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

really mad. :(

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 12:16 AM

read this:
http://www.examiner.com/article/taylor-swift-advised-to-come-clean-over-harry-styles-afraid-her-career-will-end?CID=obinsite

sorry if i'm defensive but that woman who is telling taylor to just say who her songs are about is a bit mean in a way! it's taylor's private life, it's HER CHOICE!!!!
and she bet 500+ cat sweaters or something. what does that mean? like i know but still. :)
i just think this woman is being a bit mean.

well what do you guys think?

ps: if this is relating to taylor's 'personal life' please tell me and i will delete this as soon as i see your reply (which might be tomorrow, since i'm going to bed!). i promise. :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: really mad. :(

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 12:45 AM

I dont believe that is true. I dont think they dated before either. Just what I think.
    Long Live the Speak Now era. As what I see as who Taylor really is as a person and artist. I am Fearless and I have Spoken, because of Taylor. I am REDy what what ever challenge she next sets for me.

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 3:37 AM

I have to agree - after I read this, I'm soooo mad. I can't believe someone would write this. Taylor has her own rights, just as much as us non-celebrity people do. Just because her life is publicised, doesn't mean she needs to share EVERY SINGLE detail about it. You are soo right - thank-you for raising this, and I agree with everything you said. You spoke like a true Swiftie! :)

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Honestly, everyone is going to have their critics, Taylor is no exception. Yeah, people are going to say things that will upset or offend you, but you need to just brush it off. No one knows what the truth is except for Taylor herself. We need to follow Taylor's advice and just ignore and not look into the negative things people have to say.
    "It's got vanilla, and amber and freesia. Also, notes of peach, and, and also raspberry." - Taylor on Wonderstruck

RE: really mad. :(

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 12:31 AM

aww that isn't nice. but all they are is mean :). seriously i would just ignore them tho :) cuz theres going to be those rude haters no mater wat, i think thats part of the package deal of being famous :/.

oh my oh my sherry :) ,

winnie

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.