Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Depressing Facts of the Day

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:21 PM

I just spilled coffee all over my bed and carpet :(

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:54 PM

It's almost 1 A.M. where I live and I have a 1 page essay to type due in first light.

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Wonderstruck wrote:
    I just spilled coffee all over my bed and carpet :(

Ohhhhh.... That's not good!!

STOP BULLYING

cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:56 PM

moonstorm5000 wrote:
    It's almost 1 A.M. where I live and I have a 1 page essay to type due in first light.

Eurgh yuck! Good luck with that!! :)

STOP BULLYING

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:10 PM

Indie passed away from old age a few years ago.

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:13 PM

My hands are so sticky for some reason. I dunno why, but it's really annoying me.
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:14 PM

I caught my brother's cold and I had to take a day off school with means I couldn't see my boy :(
    And I'm also not gonna see him tomorrow either because I'm gonna be off sick again.
    AND he's not gonna be at school on Thursday or Friday.
    AAAAND then it's the weekend.
    So I can't see him until Monday

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:22 PM

moonstorm5000 wrote:
    Indie passed away from old age a few years ago.

I'm going to add to this- and Taylor cried!! She was so upset which makes me upset!!

STOP BULLYING

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Aww that sucks about your boy shania!! :( Feel better! :)

And trust me, my hands were all yucky yesterday from being so nervous!! I hope they aren't so sticky soon!

STOP BULLYING

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:31 PM

i fell over today and there's this big cut on my knee

^^^made by the amazing DancingUnderRedStarlight

"Love is ruthless game unless you play it good and right..."

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Aww 13redpixie13 I hope it's not too sore! :(

STOP BULLYING

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:36 PM

My best friend before left me already...again. She would only come to me when she and her 'so-called' bestfriends are in a fight.

I hate her.

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:37 PM

i'm still up doing homework and i couldn't get tickets for taylor's LA shows (first 2 nights)... :( but she added more dates i think so i'll try...
    it's not that depressing (the homework part) BUT HOPE YOU FEEL HAPPY TOMORROW (or soon) TO EVERYONE WHO HAD A DEPRESSING FACT OF THE DAY!!!! :)

RE: Depressing Facts of the Day

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:40 PM

I have an 3 art assignment due tomorrow and I had a week to do them all but I suck in art. And I still need to complete one of them but I don't know how, so I probably will have to re-do it.

Made by Daya and myself :)

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 12:29 AM

I have 3 assignments and one exam due this week

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Taylors in the same country as me, and i cant see her

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 12:39 AM

I have an assignment due and I'm no where near finished
    I missed Taylor's performance on Today because I had to go to school and I woke up early and everything!!!
    I missed Tay on The Project
    I missed Tay on the radio too

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 1:08 AM

I have a chemistry midterm in thursday and I'm not ready for it

i haven't bought taylor swift concert tickets for the LA concert and i'm afraid they are sold out

my parents and I havent found a house to live for the 5 of us, so we are crowded in my grandmas house which means there are 11 people living in one house

my mom cried today

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 1:11 AM

On Sunday, I went to the city, went to Myers, bought Taylor's new perfume, watched a show. Got stuck in traffic for 1 hour, so it took 2 hours to get home instead of one. Got home, and found out that I was shopping in the same street as Taylor and missed her by 30 minutes :(
    The next day I woke up at 4:00am, went into the city to go to Sunrise becuase she was going to be on the show. Got there 15 minutes before the show started at 6. At 6:45am a security came up to me and some other girls who were there for Taylor and said 'I hate to ruin your day, but I'm asuming you're here for Taylor Swift right?' I said yes very wary about what he was about to say, so he continued 'Well her interview has been cross recorded, so she's not actually coming into the studio.' I was soooooo devestated I cried all the way home, and then I had to go off to school!

I hope everyone has a great week, and I apologise for saying that, but I really just had to get it off my chest!
    Be happy everyone and look on the bright side! (myself included)

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 1:16 AM

Aww wow :( so many people have had depressing facts lately!! I hope everyone goes well with everything!
    Fearless-Aussie: wow... That really sucks :( im sure you'll get to see her soon! Be positive and keep trying! :)
    EnchantedToMeetYouSwift: aww :( good luck for your test, I hope you find a house soon and I hope you get tix and I hope your mum is ok!

Everyone else good luck with everything and if you ever need advice send me a PM! :D sorry I would quote you all but I have to go to bed :(

STOP BULLYING

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.