Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My Story Starter

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 6:45 PM

It was about 2am when Cato walks into Clove's bedroom. He sits beside her as she sleeps. "Your going to hate me for this." He says as he rubs her arm....

??? Like it. Its about Clato
LOlz

Also I like to Hunger Games RP so if your on Omegle and run into
It was about 2am when Cato walks into Clove's(me) bedroom. He sits beside her as she sleeps. "Your going to hate me for this." He says as he rubs her arm....Hey I'm Clove. You change something if you want. :)

Thats me

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My Story Starter

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Clato

Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Cato and Clove Forever!

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Another line from my story

There was a loud thud on the mat. Clove smirked and looked around as everyone in the training center stared. She looked down at Cato sitting on his chest, her knees on his arms pinning him down “Aw Blondie thought you were Mr. Tuff guy” She teased

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Should n=this be my start insted?

Clove was Cato's foster sister. Her parents died so his parents took her in. They weren't really related so Clove liked Cato. She was sitting on the couch wearing a sports bra and black skin tight shorts. Clove had just got done training in the basement. She was heading up stairs to her room when Cato and a bunch of his friends walked in the house. She looked at them, they were smirking at her. "Hey guys. I thought you all were training." She said leaning against the rail smirking.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.