Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

ITS AWESOME

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Sooooooo name Something you like about TC....

I love the fact that we are all Swifties and think alike...its nice not having to worry about put downs and cyberbullying.... Everyone is ssoooooo nice. We ask the same questions...we talk about the same topics and you learn things about other swifties around the whole entire world!! OMS How cool is that???

10/10!!! for TC!!!
LoveLoveLove
-E-
*LUCKY13*

Hey! I just met you. And this is Crazy, but here's my user so add me maybe.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: ITS AWESOME

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 3:06 PM

I love TC because of the people and how amazing everyone is and how sweet everyone can be. Love you guys!
    TAYLOR FOREVER

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 3:09 PM

I LOVE TC, because everyone is so nice, and awesome, and sweet. They are all fans of Taylor, and even though we don't know each other face-to-face, we are still like Best Friends.
    I USED TO BE LONGLIVESUMMER13

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 3:10 PM

I

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Sorry....Weird
    I love TC because I feel like im with family!!

Luv you guys!

Theluckyswiftie13 wrote:
    I

Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 3:16 PM

I love it here! also there are so many people that share the same interests: writing, baking, songwriting, singing! it's wonderful!
    love, audrey rose!

this beautiful graphic was made by Bluebell!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 3:23 PM

I love TC because everyone is SO nice and we have a LOT of the same interests: songwriting, baking, singing, holidays, animals, sports, etc.!! I love you guys so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you, Evann

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 3:26 PM

I love TC because I really feel connected with everyone, and when I'm on here, I can read up on anything Taylor-related, look at songbooks, and get to know other Swifties! It's really cool to be in contact with a bunch of people who are a part of one big fanbase! Right when I joined, I felt so welcomed, and everyone on here is so wonderful, I have yet to talk to someone I didn't enjoy talking to or someone who's mean!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 3:47 PM

I love it because swifties are so sweet and nice and its so cool to get to know other swifties with different point of views!

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Swifties are the sweetest fanbase ever... and we're also fearless... I'm serious, I read on profiles about hopes, dreams, feelings,... you don't see that anywhere else.
    Age, gender, tall, short, what country we live in,... it doesn't matter we're all connected by Taylor (her music, her life, her band... even her cat :D)

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 7:42 PM

I love TC because we are the nicest fans ever. Nobody judges you no matter who you are. We all love Taylor. Because of Taylor & her niceness, it rub off on all of us & shows. Plus it is so fun to talk everything Taylor.
    Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. I LOVE YOU!!

Thank You fearlesslyzane

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.