Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

heartbroken party

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 1:37 PM

So this is for everyone who is heartbroken or just sad.

DISCLAIMER I AM RANDOM!!!

We can listen to TSWIFT and Forget about it all or just cry in sadness

ALL CREDIT GOES TO : FOR SIGGIE 1 TANYAXOH FOR SIGGIE 2 Beautiful Tragedy

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: heartbroken party

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 1:38 PM

I am gonna join the party. I just listened to Ronan.
    TAYLOR FOREVER

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 1:48 PM

i'll join my crush said he didn't want me
    I would be ENCHANTED to meet Taylor

Swiftie for life

all together we have SWIFTIE POWERS

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS
    love: Sammie :)

October 22 the world will be totally RED

"When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me"

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 1:48 PM

It's super sad.

ALL CREDIT GOES TO : FOR SIGGIE 1 TANYAXOH FOR SIGGIE 2 Beautiful Tragedy

RE: heartbroken party

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 2:01 PM

i'll join i always listen t tswift when i'm sad

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 2:12 PM

MadMadMad4Swift13 wrote:

Swiftie for life

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS

Awwwwwwwwww, poor you! *Hugs* *Gives cookie and ice-cream* He doesnt deserve you. You are too awesome for him :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 2:22 PM

MadMadMad4Swift13 wrote:

Swiftie for life

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS

So sad! I feel you.That's happened to me before. *pats on back* You power through it! I will be here to support you. *gives candy* Feel better?

TAYLOR FOREVER

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 2:27 PM

I'll join!!!!!
    I USED TO BE LONGLIVESUMMER13

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 2:28 PM

i'll join
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    " When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me."
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT AND THE AGENCY! YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!
    Friend me i don't bite

Talented
    As always

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 2:38 PM

My mom and sister are fighting again :(
    TAYLOR FOREVER

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 2:46 PM

oh you guys have all heard my sad rants. i am IN!

credits to Love_Story13

I am wonderstruck.
    I am enchanted.
    I will speak now.
    I AM FEARLESS.

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 2:57 PM

MadMadMad4Swift13 wrote:

Swiftie for life

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS

Awwwww noooo! *Gives big hug* listen sweetie if he doesn't want you than he does not deserve him! Anyone who disses you has bad taste and is just not worth it *Gives you tickets to a Taylor show* GO HAVE FUN!

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 3:10 PM

I'll join, sometimes my life feels like a swirling pit of doom, then I listen to Taylor, and it all goes away! :)

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:25 PM

I hope you guys feel better. Right now, I can't say I'm entirely there. I'm in limbo with my emotions and for the first time in a long time don't feel so incredibly pitiful towards a situation I've been sad about for over a year. It'll get better with time, no matter what it is and if any of you need someone to talk to I'm practically the queen of melancholy, am a good listener, and would more than likely understand the situation you're going through. Good luck!

Banner credit goes to cloudnine

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:48 PM

I'm heartbroken over so many things right now-- my family, the boy I like, my friends, my job. Even though I know I shouldn't be. I'm blasting music right now, but I should be going to bed because I have to be at work early and I'm so nervous because I'm working morning alone and that's always resulted in no one caring how behind and stressed I am and getting no break and being on my ankle that's constantly coming out of place. It hurts how my managers don't care. That's the heartbrokenness I'm focused on right now.
    *signature by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 5:02 PM

My crush is my best friend oooh me ooo my If you ask me if i love him, id lie!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.