1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Story Writing Contest!!!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Okay, so first of all, thank's for being interested!! So here are the rules:

There is no maximum limit to how much you can write, but there must be at LEAST 300 words.

No swearing.

You can have any theme you want, pick your own topic.

Can be Fiction or Non-Fiction.

I have this HUGE pet peeve on punctiation, so please watch that (spelling too!).

All entries are to be in by 12am on December 13th. (Time zones might be different, that's why you should send it in on December 12th)

SEND your story to me with the title "[username]'s Story [Title of story]" PLEASE DO NOT POST THEM!!! This will prevent stealing of stories.

You don't need A title, I know how hard it is to make one.

PLEASE NOTE: If I see two of the same stories, I will disqualify both of them without a second thought.

Now That you've read the rules, here are some of my suggestions:

Spell check it!

Have someone else read it through!

Edit you work! You never know how to make it better unless you try!

Be proud of your story!!! You worked hard on it!!!

Other stuff you should know:

Depending on how long each story is, and how many entries I get, I might have to delay the results! There will be an overall winner, but there will be winners for individual categories as well! Most creative, best plot, best title etc... Every user who enters will be mentioned below, so everyone gets credit for all of their hard work!

You have lots of time!!! Good luck!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Story Writing Contest!!!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 1:06 PM

I love writing! I might do it,if I have time :/
    If your lucky enough to be different, DON'T ever change - Taylor Swift

Re: Story Writing Contest!!!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:27 PM

If this took place later in the year...like during Christmas break I would SO do it, but I just don't have time right now. =(

Banner credit goes to cloudnine

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 7:29 PM

ill do this and maybe send it to you 2morrow or the day after:)

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/d2429125b9ee70b11b45659b61ec51a0.gif
    ^ thank you reshmi4bieber

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 4:10 PM

plasticheartz73 wrote:
    If this took place later in the year...like during Christmas break I would SO do it, but I just don't have time right now. =(

Banner credit goes to cloudnine

Awwww...... That's too bad, I would've loved your entry!!