Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Teacher lets us get on Iphones

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:22 AM

My new favorite teacher lets us get on iPhones so. I got on tc g2g

ALL CREDIT GOES TO : FOR SIGGIE 1 TANYAXOH FOR SIGGIE 2 Beautiful Tragedy

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Teacher lets us get on Iphones

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:23 AM

i love when that happens xD
    Swiftie, Potterhead, Mockingjay, OneRepublican :)

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Lucky ducky! My teacher would never let me do that...not only because iPhones didn't exist at the time but they wouldn't have liked it anyway.

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:54 AM

Lucky! I'm homeschooled and my mom won't even let me go on my phone haha :)

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:59 AM

We get caught with a phone and our teachers take it away and we get extremely punished. I have a tough school and it's so hard!

By TanyaxOh, KyleeRose13 and J

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:09 AM

whoah we just kinda sneak them out lol,we have 10 minutes before school starts every morning and it's INSANE in the hall and half our teachers are insane and yell. once, our power went out in Bio-Med and the rooms connect and my accelerated physical science teacher comes in yelling "WHAT IS GOING ON E HAVE NO POWER!" lol it was crazy, and then my Bio-Med teacher, Woodruff was like "if you want we can sit here or work out in the hallway by the lights of the emergency generator, the only working lights in the school"
    Swiftie, Potterhead, Mockingjay, OneRepublican :)

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Lucky that wouldn't happen at my school :(

1. Me :) 2. TaylorHeart13 :)

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 2:37 PM

The only time my teachers let us do that was during a lockdown, which was real when there was a gunshot in the woods behind the school.
    TAYLOR FOREVER

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:28 PM

I never had a teacher that let me do that. Lucky. All my teachers are like, "Students, if I see your phone, it's GONE!" And I'm in college.

Banner credit goes to cloudnine

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:33 PM

The only time when we can do that is when we buy electronics day from our signature card. LUCKY!

I love you, Evann

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.